Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. (782 Views)

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 / Atiku is best candidate to defeat buhari- : Atiku Nigeria In Actualisation 2019 / Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by easzypeaszy(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
I have made up my mind to declare my support for Atiku to be the president of our country comes 2019 and by Gods grace he will surely emerge.

I have seen him as the Trump of our country Nigeria.
Like Trump he's a Business man, A good entrepreneur and a HOPE for our dear country.
The only man i believe within a short period of time he will give us back our Nigeria.
He has cordial relationship both within and outside the country.
He is not bias in dealing, not a fanatic and a giver.
He's a man who listens to everyone and will not be subjected to the northern elite directives.
He believes in our nation Nigeria and will never sell us out cheap.
In his time I believe Nigerians will enjoy the smooth life we use to in the past, business will move, there will be job creation all over, entrepreneurs will spring up again and there will be no choas within our top leaders that will eventually lead to the destruction and stagnation of our economy.
Everything will be real and everyone will know where they belong.
The Yoruba's are not in support of Atiku because of Baba Obasanjo we should all ask ourselves why? And there is a Yoruba saying that says "agbo ejo enikan da agba oshika ni" we should not use Baba opinion alone to judge him. We all know baba can do and undo no one is perfect.
The Hausa's will not support him because the believe is not from the core north and will not adhere to there political ideas, they may even be viewing him as a "Kafir".
We always tag this man a corrupt leader but please who is not corrupt among them even the sooo called Buhari is corrupt because his fight for corruption is one-sided so they are all corrupt and I will rather choose Mr Atiku who is corrupt but all his business are established here in Nigeria unlike others.
I give 100% support to Baba Atiku a.k.a Atirump..lol...Nigeria Trump.

Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by Igboesika: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
He disagreed with his Boss over tenure elongation because he wanted to succeed him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by emmy4lov(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Any body that will vote him doesn't which Nigeria well ...
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by hedonistic: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
It's a big disservice and insult to Atiku to liken him to the misfit and nincompoop called Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by Osyfellaini(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
I stand with Atiku too an believe he will do great job of governance for Nigerians if only we can give the chance to showcase his experience in governance.
I believe Nigeria will be great, if he leads
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by akpanbaba: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2017
A write-up from hell
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by nkemjacob2(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
How much were u paid to post dis. If Nigeria vote atiku is Nigeria goin backward or forward? U don't have a point
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by restartnaija: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
nkemjacob2:
How much were u paid to post dis. If Nigeria vote atiku is Nigeria goin backward or forward? U don't have a point

please ask this question again and again. It seems the spirit of servitude is not only resident in some people, but also president in their heads. How many people around his principal have quarter standard of living?
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by nkemjacob2(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2017
restartnaija:

please ask this question again and again. It seems the spirit of servitude is not only resident in some people, but also president in their heads. How many people around his principal have quarter standard of living?
re u in support of atiku presidency 2019
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by profhezekiah: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Atiku Nigeria Trunk...... 2019, waste trunk I guess.
Re: Atiku Nigeria's Trump..2019. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
It's an insult to Atiku to compare him to trump

1. Atiku is not a political novice, he was former Vice President

2. Atiku has a clear agenda and has been consistent in his views

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Could Not Be Treated In Nigeria, Health Minister, Adewole Reveals / David Mark Mocks His Governor, Calls Him 'Ortom De Barrow’ / Femi Kayode Message On Biafra At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.