Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,339 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa (17700 Views)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / BALARABE MUSA: Nigerians Risk Having A Fascist Government Under Atiku / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Benekruku(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari we know!

Who is Balerabe?
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by naija209: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days.

undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by ephi123(f): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Another Northerner speaking out against Buhari, at least no one will claim it's the supposed "children of hate".

BMC crew, come and do your job and abuse this old man for saying the truth and speaking against your paymaster.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by klax(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari is fascist, wicked, satanic, failure, demonic, useless, nimcompoo, dangerous, defiant, badluck, incompetent, moral f u c ker, Islamist, nonsense, boloks, a r s e hole.

If buhari and his party were place side by side Satan or witch or demon I will let the Satan, the witches, the demons to go free despite their wickedness but will destroy buhari completely to tell you how much I hate this man and his party.

I have knew him more 28 years and since I have hated him till today for one single statement he uttered in my present. He was junior to my dad in army so I knew him well enough right from onset buhari is a wicked man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Cynthyworld(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
In conclusion Nigeria is in big shit
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Cynthyworld(f): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
PDP+APC=Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by superemmy(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Only Zombies refuse to listen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Cynthyworld(f): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by snezBaba: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Please change ur moniker
I take God beg u

You may like carrybomb ... Abdulhari... Iamzombie... Etc
This ur moniker no rhyme with ur contribution on this forum
You clearly lack sense. You dont dem to ridicule ur religion but another mans ?
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by ephi123(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Ngokafor:

..,Balarabe Musa tread with caution as regards criticizing the incompetent president called buhari before your northern brothers lynches you..cos right now,their senses are on strike.

grin cheesy

Major strike

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by futurerex: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This old fool stil refuse to move on, he is stil very pain after the lost of ineffectual buffoon
Calling Your Father`s Agemate A Fool! Those That Will Call You Foolish Are Still In Pre Nursery

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by bootstrap(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2017
I GET REALLY ANGRY WHEN THE YOUTH PITCH THEIR TENT WITH ONE LEADER OR ANOTHER THAT CONTRIBUTED IN NO SMALL MEASURE TO THE FAILURE WE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE AS A NATION.

AS MUCH AS I DO NOT SEE HIS STATEMENT AS TOTALLY FALSE... BUT THE "IDI.OT" CALLED BALARABE HAS BEEN ON THE CORRIDOR OF POWER FOR ATLEAST 2 DECADES... WHAT EXACTLY ARE HIS LEGACIES?

FOR ALL I CARE....NO PAST OR CURRENT LEADER HAS THE MORAL RIGHT TO TALK SH.IT ABOUT THE STATE OF OUR FAILED NATION... RATHER THEY SHLD BURY THEIR FACES IN SHAME AT THEIR FAILURE TO BETTER THIS COUNTRY WHEN THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE, AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY THE POPULACE DNT WAKEUP AND LYNCH THEM AND/OR THEIR FAMILIES SOME TIME IN FUTURE.

SO.. MR MUSA JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, AND ENJOY UR LOOT WHILE U CAN. FOR THE DAY OF RECkONING IS FAST APPROACHING. THAT ALSO APPLIES TO THE CURRENT GOVT AND ITS BANDS OF THIEVES.

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by ipreach: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Failed administration
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by joe54: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
real talk indeed a failed administration
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari is an infamous failure
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by ikaboy: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Agony of a failed, serial losser and rejected politician
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by obaoyedotun(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
At least during jonah tenure there was food to eat and money in our pockets and dollar was 210 unlike nowunlike this on we are in
Imortal001:
amen! And may God rule your life the way Jonah rule Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by obaoyedotun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
They are actually unborn because the man has kids whose kids are older than him
futurerex:
Calling Your Father`s Agemate A Fool! Those That Will Call You Foolish Are Still In Pre Nursery

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by ikaboy: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Benekruku:
Buhari we know!

Who is Balerabe?

A frustrated politician that can't win his family if he has to contest with Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by FLYFIRE(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fascism is far better than authority stealing
If you were born in the 90s which I think you were; please google "How buhari ran PTF" or ask your elders
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Imortal001: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
obaoyedotun:
At least during jonah tenure there was food to eat and money in our pockets and dollar was 210 unlike nowunlike this on we are in
what about the massive looting and killings in the northeast. Na only person weh dey alive dey chop food and flex money..
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by smileyoo: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
with due respect sir. there is no difference between pdp & apc, when it comes to bad governance, they 're the same evil gang ruining nigeria. we need new crop of honest leaders who 're commited to the general good. my fear is that, this evil gang coupled with poor attitude of nigerians to issues may never allow such good leaders to emerge.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by discusant: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari is a fascist, go to federal Aba-Portharcourt Road and see the condition to agree.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by famosh: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
igwebuike01:
ONly afonja slaves will be left with the dullard before 2019. Do they think he will be contesting with a minority like in 2015?
Anyone will do, so far it's not any dirty, unintelligent flat-headed ipob criminal.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by delli(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
When a dictator rules what do u expect

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Adebowale89(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This old fool stil refuse to move on, he is stil very pain after the lost of ineffectual buffoon

even el rufai that stated the same fact is pain too?

PMB and GEJ are no way different

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by hakim92(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Even this political bumpkin that was impeached and disgraced out of office, during his inglorious years as the governor of kaduna state during the second Republic, could muster the temerity to criticize and spew bollocks about the present administration. This man is also among the motley crowd of carpetbaggers and larcenists who, with the collaboration of the ineffectual buffoon, brought this country to the brink of devastation with their unprecedented and unfathomable looting of the treasury.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Splashme: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Buhari is not fit to be a President. He will be better off as a WAI Brigade officer
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by akaahs(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
chill, truth is always bitter leave with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by vncntluv(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
spartan117:

May God work in ur live d same way buhari has worked in Nigeria. Say Amen angry
May the rest of his life be like Nigeria in the past two years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by oluwaahmed: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Even the dumbest people are aware of Buhari's excellent achievement in failing everyone even himself.

grin cheesy grin. Guy it's so funny, but it's true.
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa by Daplux4: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

what else can u say, we knew u are short of words because this govt has tailed in all aspects

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Apata Appointed As New Solicitor General - Osinbajo / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / Tears Of Joy As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of Fire Outbreak At Abakpa Nike, En

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.