Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini (1035 Views)

Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' / Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) / Burnaboy Is A Cultist, See Picture Of Burnaboy With His Cult Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini by bless2000: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Do you remember Uju Stella? The lady who claimed BurnaBoy is her baby daddy, who was also accused of aborting the baby after BurnaBoy denied it all, well she's been sharing sultry photos on Instagram, and here's one.

In her new photo, here's what she wrote;

"I love my fans. I am trying to be happy. Pls unfollow me if you will". Nigerians are now asking her "who dash her fans"

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/04/insurance-girl-who-claimed-burnaboy-is.html

Re: Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini by Ehiscotch(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Vaseline crew. Food don done.
Re: Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini by wickyyolo: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
shocked

Re: Girl Who Claimed Burnaboy Is Her Baby Daddy, Shows The World Her Big A In Bikini by bentlywills(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2017
See ass shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

{photo}instagram Queen, Vickie Ama, Denies Having Nipple Enlargement / See This New Photos Of Bbnaija's Gifty That Got People Talking / Check Put The Picture With The Highest Number Of Likes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.