Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) (2132 Views)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) by Stevemartinsu: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Regina Daniels, the Nollywood teen actress who has been on top of the news recently following her alleged secret marriage to billionaire Muslim Ned Nwoko who is 59 years old has continued to shun critics and gossips as she continues to enjoy her life after marriage.

Tonto is pained and frustrated, says fans as she fights Churchill again. READ HERE====https://nwafada.com/2019/04/03/tonto-is-pained-and-frustrated-says-fans-as-she-fights-churchill-again/

The beautiful and flawless actress who has been in Dubai for some days has stated that she is looking forward to touring the world and this drew the attention of his husband, Ned Nwoko who added a comment to her wish.

She sharing adorable photos of herself, she wrote,

“I want to travel the world. Find different parts of myself in different places then put myself together and appreciate how dope life is”

Replying to her post, Ned wrote,

“We are in this forever creamy, there will be those that will hate our union but can never stop us. Love is powerful and you have shown it. #love you”

This further clarifies the alleged secret marriage between the two and if Regina Daniels embarks on touring the world, then the expenses will come from no other pocket except from that of the billionaire hubby.

Read more here and see photos

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/15/regina-daniels-says-she-wants-to-tour-the-world-her-hubby-replies-screenshot/

Re: Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) by Popmaster2019(f): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Issorait
Re: Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) by DiDeBee(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2019
OP, Were is the screenshots shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) by tribalistseun: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2019
DiDeBee:
OP, Were is the screenshots shocked shocked shocked
trust me they can never be screenshot, the whole stories about this girl have always been fake news from useless bloggers who will never be like Linda Ikeji

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Era: Tiwa Savages Deletes All Don Jazzy Pictures On Her Page / Brodashaggi Spotted Selling Bra & Pant On Street In Lagos. Photos / Bbnaija: Nigerians Dig Up Darker Photos Of Tacha Before The 'snow-white' Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.