Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Umuapani! Umuapani Choose To Be Killing Their Selfs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuapani! Umuapani Choose To Be Killing Their Selfs (401 Views)

The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Why Nigerian Men Abroad Are Killing Their Imported Wives ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umuapani! Umuapani Choose To Be Killing Their Selfs by Fatanity(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Check this out. on october 2016 one umuapani son (the son of ezeano)kill one umuapani son named nwokedi (idikakwu) occording viewers he use a tipper to kill him because he told him not to use to passon their place now we are hearing another news another umuapani son kill his brother. the victims name is oluchukwu why the multerers names is sunday the victim is a brother to one okija greatest prophet (nkume) please viewers if you wat to see the picture is on facebook "okija page" umuapani umuapani umuapani lets fear god and stop felling too ponpus. and please viewer the autho of this page need a sponsor you. You can any ammout is big to reach me for advert or conplained, add me on facebook (makuo calistus) or call me on 08121306200

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Police Van With Indian Hemp In Kano / Police Search For Officer Who Vowed To Kill 200 Persons If Buhari Dies / SHOCKING:A Stepmother Locked Up Her 3 Children In A Room To Strave To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.