Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World (1337 Views)

How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? / What Happens To Tickets When Matches Are Abandoned? / How Boxing Matches Are Scored And Decided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by alanka(f): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Many of you all even all of you do not have eyes that can see a fixed match. Many of you think match can only be fixed when referees disallow goals, issue card, award penalties, added to much time wrongly. No, believe me I can be proud of refrees in Europe these days. Although I am not saying refs don't fix match but I am saying expecially among the first league refs fixing of matches is no more for them.

If a ref does not blow the way you think sometimes it may be because you don't know the job because is not your job.

If you are waiting for wrong doing by a ref before you can find a fixed match, then you may not find them wrong. Although, they are open to wrong decision sometimes, they are humans.

So, for you to know how matches are fixed these days, you have to know and understand that football is a professional job, therefore it is open to manipulation by the practitioners. I classified match fixing strategy into five which are:

1. Manager-match Fixing Strategy

2. Player-match fixing strategy

3. Ref-match fixing strategy

4. Organization-match fixing strategy

5 Fifa-match fixing strategy

Managers of football teams all over the world are match fixing tools. Managers are making big money in football because they accept with rules and regulations which include fixing of matches, and these managers can be called upon at anytime to fix a match, if a manager is asked to fix a match what does he have to do? He has to bring in wrong selection, wrong wing to be played, wrong players will be asked to work together when the manager knows well that their poformance will drop.

You should know that when just only one wrong player is used, a whole team performance can drop by 20%? If a player is asked to play a wrong role do you know that the whole team may go down? A manager can fix match by using two players that are not in good term off the pitch he knows that will surely slow down their performance, he can fix match by benching his players that are in form at a time, managers will always give you good reasons why they do not do it in other better well but i am telling you, the major reason is that the match is fixed, they will not tell you that.
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
nice one
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by rheether(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Ha! Arsene comes to mind cry
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by alanka(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2017
rheether:
Coming back for player-match fixing strategy
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Waiting for what you take on FIFA and co.
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin So arsene Wenger fix matches is that what you trying to say angry grin grin See if arsene Wenger have 11 best players in the world they will still not win the championship .. Case closed grin nothing like manager fix matches
rheether:
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by theNOISEmaker: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
and some people believed this?
Re: How Football Matches Are Fixed Around The World by CHUOL: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
alanka:
Many of you all even all of you do not have eyes that can see a fixed match. Many of you think match can only be fixed when referees disallow goals, issue card, award penalties, added to much time wrongly. No, believe me I can be proud of refrees in Europe these days. Although I am not saying refs don't fix match but I am saying expecially among the first league refs fixing of matches is no more for them.

If a ref does not blow the way you think sometimes it may be because you don't know the job because is not your job.

If you are waiting for wrong doing by a ref before you can find a fixed match, then you may not find them wrong. Although, they are open to wrong decision sometimes, they are humans.

So, for you to know how matches are fixed these days, you have to know and understand that football is a professional job, therefore it is open to manipulation by the practitioners. I classified match fixing strategy into five which are:

1. Manager-match Fixing Strategy

2. Player-match fixing strategy

3. Ref-match fixing strategy

4. Organization-match fixing strategy

5 Fifa-match fixing strategy

Managers of football teams all over the world are match fixing tools. Managers are making big money in football because they accept with rules and regulations which include fixing of matches, and these managers can be called upon at anytime to fix a match, if a manager is asked to fix a match what does he have to do? He has to bring in wrong selection, wrong wing to be played, wrong players will be asked to work together when the manager knows well that their poformance will drop.

You should know that when just only one wrong player is used, a whole team performance can drop by 20%? If a player is asked to play a wrong role do you know that the whole team may go down? A manager can fix match by using two players that are not in good term off the pitch he knows that will surely slow down their performance, he can fix match by benching his players that are in form at a time, managers will always give you good reasons why they do not do it in other better well but i am telling you, the major reason is that the match is fixed, they will not tell you that.
Good Insight.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Replace Chris Wood In Leads United? / Germany On Brink Of World Cup Spot / Pique Ready To Leave Spanish National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.