Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? (1513 Views)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate / Spurs Show Ronaldo & Real Are Not Back To Their Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by peeps4u: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
I am quite worried about the increasing rate of adverts by so many young guys here on nairaland, telegram and WhatsApp claiming they have fixed matches. Many even claim having fixed games on daily basis. In as much as I can't deny the existence of fixed games, if there are, we can all possibly say that fixed games can't possibly be coming everyday as it can't be easy to organise fixed matches everyday.

This brings me to the question of how real are these fixed matches adverts? Has anyone truly bought one before? please, winning just one so called fixed games after many failed attempts before and after one lucky win doesnt make the source real.

Who has been constantly (monthly/bimonthly) getting fixed games and steadily winning?

Do fixed games really exist or just a fiction?
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by Simiano: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2018
They are all scum bags..
Scammers
Thieves
Don't ever believe in fixed game,
Those that have them doesn't shout coz they must not get caught..
People ask u to pay before getting it..
Why are they not playing sigh their life savings or give it out free?
Man, chat me up on whatsapp for daily 90% three odds
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by peeps4u: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Simiano:
They are all scum bags..
Scammers
Thieves
Don't ever believe in fixed game,
Those that have them doesn't shout coz they must not get caught..
People ask u to pay before getting it..
Why are they not playing sigh their life savings or give it out free?
Man, chat me up on whatsapp for daily 90% three odds

it always surprised me when the post a betslip with a stake of 1k or 2k to luckily win few hundreds of thousands why not boldly stake 10,000 or more and win millions. Most of those bet slips paraded as fixed games are luckily won analysed games after several trials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by peeps4u: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
@simiano, all this 90%, 100% winning aren't mostly true. what's your winning rate in a week (x/7)?
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by Simiano: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
peeps4u:
@simiano, all this 90%, 100% winning aren't mostly true. what's your winning rate in a week (x/7)?
At least 5/7
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by philGeo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yes fix matches exist i get one on Nairaland, how to know.
1. always lower league or lower divisions
2. not on daily basis, it take up to 3 months or more before you can getting one
3. Usually correct score and 10 to 20 odds
4. don't pay before winning.
5. Always single game.
Please be careful there are scammers.
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by coputa(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
peeps4u:
I am quite worried about the increasing rate of adverts by so many young guys here on nairaland, telegram and WhatsApp claiming they have fixed matches. Many even claim having fixed games on daily basis. In as much as I can't deny the existence of fixed games, if there are, we can all possibly say that fixed games can't possibly be coming everyday as it can't be easy to organise fixed matches everyday.

This brings me to the question of how real are these fixed matches adverts? Has anyone truly bought one before? please, winning just one so called fixed games after many failed attempts before and after one lucky win doesnt make the source real.

Who has been constantly (monthly/bimonthly) getting fixed games and steadily winning?

Do fixed games really exist or just a fiction?

Hahahahaha,matches are fixed especially in the English league.I have been compiling draws from the English league,a veteran of sort,there are ways to capture the fixed matches here is one for this week 37 to be played on sat 24,this is the analysis:
Week.31 = 12xxxx

Week.33 = 22xxxx

Week.35 = 32xxxx

Week.37 = 42 Xbk
Draws are fixed
You can reach compiler coputa on
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by peeps4u: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
coputa:
Hahahahaha,matches are fixed especially in the English league.I have been compiling draws from the English league,a veteran of sort,there are ways to capture the fixed matches here is one for this week 37 to be played on sat 24,this is the analysis:
Week.31 = 12xxxx

Week.33 = 22xxxx

Week.35 = 32xxxx

Week.37 = 42 Xbk
Draws are fixed
You can reach compiler coputa on

How often do these so called fixed draws come up and do they always win?

if I may ask how long have you been doing this and does it win mostly?
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by coputa(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
peeps4u:

How often do these so called fixed draws come up and do they always win?

if I may ask how long have you been doing this and does it win mostly?

Draws are fixed,I have been compiling draws for the past twenty five years with enough proof both online and offline,I have been trapping the draws consistently and regularly.my fan base cut across Nigeria and beyond.I just gave you a tip for this week 37 English football 2017/2018 season.
Re: How Real Are Fixed Matches? Have You Ever Found One? by peeps4u: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
coputa:
Draws are fixed,I have been compiling draws for the past twenty five years with enough proof both online and offline,I have been trapping the draws consistently and regularly.my fan base cut across Nigeria and beyond.I just gave you a tip for this week 37 English football 2017/2018 season.

I actually don't understand your tips. are you on what's app?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Super Eagles All-time Scorers / EPL: Guardiola Reacts To Mourinho Saying He’s Won More Titles Than Other Manager / Mohammed Salah Look Alike Spotted Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.