Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Seriously In Need Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seriously In Need Of Job (495 Views)

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Job by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
I'm in need of job, presently working with one company as sales representative, but the salary not really enough to pay my bills...
reside in Lagos, I will appreciate any job with in Lagos and it's environs
studied computer science from one of the accredited and famous university in nigeria
Re: Seriously In Need Of Job by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 28, 2017
fakeprophet:
I'm in need of job, presently working with one company as sales representative, but the salary not really enough to pay my bills...
reside in Lagos, I will appreciate any job with in Lagos and it's environs
studied computer science from one of the accredited and famous university in nigeria
Please visit www.mitacy.com

(1) (Reply)

Solved / 2017 Programming Internship And Industrial Training / Human Resources Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.