Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC (30124 Views)

Capital Oil Pays Nnpc N2bn For Diverted Products / Chaplain: Lagos CAN Backs Ambode, Says Sack In Order / Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Naijalabel(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by KingMicky3286: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by bigiyaro(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The corruption in Nigeria is like HIV virus in the blood. No human on earth can kill corruption in Nigeria. Lord Lugard was the one that introduced corruption in Nigeria.
u need a brain reset.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by ephi123(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
irynterri:
I was wondering why they are not calling for the sack of the minister of petroleum, then I remembered who that was grin

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Honestly, I think we need to make corruption legal in Nigeria. So everyone takes what they can while they can so that no one feels cheated. angry

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by sekundosekundo: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
bigiyaro:
u need a brain reset.

Where did you reset yours?.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by burkingx(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
chibabe259:
Nigerian men and stealing are like girls of nowadays and BIG DICK.
.... I think we all like Big-Dick cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by sekundosekundo: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
bigiyaro:
u need a brain reset.

Where did you reset yours?.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by irynterri(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
emu22:

I wonder what he has done with that portfolio since his appointment.Lol Oga bubu I commot cap for you,na small tin u take better pass DAT guy for north Korea.
lol
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Daboomb: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Imortal001:
Yes, am with the senate on this matter.

So, ELEVEN Billion Naira (#11 Billion) of Nigerians wealth was STOLEN.....and all this Criminals in the NASS and NNPC could do is sack two officials and redeploy the remaining thieves to go and steal elsewhere?

Saraki, see your Life!

If Buhari is looking the other way, is Magu's EFCC (or even that corrupt Lawal Daura's DSS) alos going to "look the other way"?

Corruption will bankrupt this country.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by sapele914(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The corruption in Nigeria is like HIV virus in the blood. No human on earth can kill corruption in Nigeria. Lord Lugard was the one that introduced corruption in Nigeria.
Na true MUMU lord lugard left the corruption virus in Nigeria, he did not carry any one go back Great Britain,that is why Nigeria is so corrupt today and Britain is prospering quietly I believe?

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by assyn(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Gbam! Lord Lugard and co are the fathers of corruption. Britain and the colonial powers are the founders of corruption since the beginning. They made use of corruption to develop their countries and paint third world countries as corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Pylony(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cooperate thieves una no go enjoy the stolen funds.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by mbhs139(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
irynterri:
I was wondering why they are not calling for the sack of the minister of petroleum, then I remembered who that was grin

Yea! You're right. If not they ought to have called for the sacking of the petroleum minister, but here we are... na oga patapata and nothing can be done apparently
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by okpurukata(f): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
How can we prove that MRS has returned their own loot abi products?
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by awa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yet Buhari is fighting genuine corruption...
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by AntiWailer: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
No wonder Uba ran to APC.

Thievesss.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by justmenoni: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
You're wrong cos girls of nowadays are interested in money and not just d big d***

chibabe259:
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by jude90(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
they should investigate this very well before accusing anyone.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by stevecantrell: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
OsuIbo:
I have always known Ifeanyi Ubah to be a slimy crook. Defecting to APC would not save his ass. He should be sent to the gulag !

Hes Anambra's next gov. come 2019.
Thats Nigeria for you.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Splashme: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
irynterri:
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by gurnam: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
The same hero those guys were praising for selling off the strategic reserve during the last fuel scarcity with the knowledge of NNPC.
Ifeanyi Uba is a criminal, even looking at his physical looks
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by BabbanBura(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
chibabe259:

Babban Bura no? fadi gaskiya in ke ma ba kya son babban Bura
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by macjive01: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dongreat:

Big fat thief my brother. Anyone that comes to his defense is either plain stupid or plainer stupider. Big fat thief.

I so much HATE people who sold the resources of poor people and pocket the money yet claiming billionaires. Thief you all lots.

I liked your comment, think its very true, however as a Yoruba you are, can you say with similar vigour that Tinubu is a crook ?
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Notasyouthink: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Not only that even the foundations of nigeria were laid by lugard and his partners in crime on deceit, killing, lies and division.
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by bwise4godfwc: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dongreat:

Big fat thief my brother. Anyone that comes to his defense is either plain stupid or plainer stupider. Big fat thief.

I so much HATE people who sold the resources of poor people and pocket the money yet claiming billionaires. Thief you all lots.

C'mon close ur smelling gotta... TY Danjuma, Ibb, and oda northern supper thieves dat owned uncountable oil blocks, should b arrested 1st. Bunkums every wia
Re: Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC by Origin(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Private firms will ensure or make it hard that you never steal from them. But Public companies nko. Never.

Stolen funds- billions of cash was withdrawn- is that even legal

Stolen petrol- did it walk? Did someone not sign for it. Did it not require many tankers to move in country .

I am tired I beg.

This is what is happening to electricity distribution companies, they cant cope with the public company mentality. Cos now you have to turn a profit. They can't afford idle people getting a salary . They can't afford misuse of funds or depending on government allocations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How APC Governors Clashed, Tackled Each Other At Party Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.