Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” (30095 Views)

Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Chairman of the defunct Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima says hoarding of COVID-19 palliatives is more of reality than fiction.

He stated this while weighing in on the allegation that many state governments got palliatives to assuage the suffering of Nigerians during the COVID-19 pandemic-induced lockdown and hoarded them.

There has been massive looting of warehouses storing COVID-19 palliatives across the nation.

Some affected states include Lagos, Osun, Kwara, Edo, Plateau, Cross River, Adamawa, and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

All the states affected have denied hoarding the palliatives, giving different reasons why they have not been fully distributed.

However, in an appearance on “Focus Nigeria”, an AIT programme, Galadima alleged that some states sold the palliatives.

He recounted how some agents of a particular state, which he did not name, came to his office to look for buyers for the items.

According to him, the same state armed thugs to hit Abuja to disrupt peaceful EndSARS protests.

The controversial politician said that the state’s only condition for sale of the items was that the buyer must not be an indigene of the state.

He said, “I know of a state that all the palliatives taken from Federal Government in that state was kept in stores and they came to my office.

“They were looking for buyers of those commodities.

“They said the buyer should not be from that particular state.”

Galadima added, “I know from that state, they were arming thugs to be brought to Abuja”.

Asked if he shared such vital information with the security agencies, he said, facing the interviewer, “Who am I? You’re my security agent.

“When I speak here, they listen. They watch us.”

He advised the security agencies not to see any revelation he makes in any interview as coming from their enemy.

Galadima said such must be thoroughly investigated.

https://www.herald.ng/buba-galadima-one-state-got-fgs-palliatives-and-was-looking-for-buyers/?fbclid=IwAR1DKLPhpfFgHM--u7NsInGWwlDaP1sruaewOpXgkQ1vedeElkRoKFAZYD8

Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306dX0G05h4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
It is Finished...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by expliciit: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2020
I won’t be surprised if it the clown in Kogi, just yesterday we realised the people shooting indiscriminately are the government thugs in broad daylight

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Got to be Lagos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Got to be Lagos

Everything must go into Tinubu's pocket

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by vanbonattel: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
I suspect Kogi cheesy

Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is commendable. 

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Biafra will be a near perfect country.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Greatfuture: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Kogi state,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Focktot: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos
He lives in Kano but Lagos will go all the way to Kano to look for buyers.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Focktot: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos

Everyone can see that with this type of comments that those insulting Tinubu actually have sinister motives.

How can Tinubu sell palliatives all the way from southwest to northerners?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by ouzo1(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Infringement.

9 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Valkrie: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Chairman of the defunct Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima says hoarding of COVID-19 palliatives is more of reality than fiction.

He stated this while weighing in on the allegation that many state governments got palliatives to assuage the suffering of Nigerians during the COVID-19 pandemic-induced lockdown and hoarded them.

There has been massive looting of warehouses storing COVID-19 palliatives across the nation.

Some affected states include Lagos, Osun, Kwara, Edo, Plateau, Cross River, Adamawa, and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

All the states affected have denied hoarding the palliatives, giving different reasons why they have not been fully distributed.

However, in an appearance on “Focus Nigeria”, an AIT programme, Galadima alleged that some states sold the palliatives.

He recounted how some agents of a particular state, which he did not name, came to his office to look for buyers for the items.

According to him, the same state armed thugs to hit Abuja to disrupt peaceful EndSARS protests.

The controversial politician said that the state’s only condition for sale of the items was that the buyer must not be an indigene of the state.

He said, “I know of a state that all the palliatives taken from Federal Government in that state was kept in stores and they came to my office.

“They were looking for buyers of those commodities.

“They said the buyer should not be from that particular state.”

Galadima added, “I know from that state, they were arming thugs to be brought to Abuja”.

Asked if he shared such vital information with the security agencies, he said, facing the interviewer, “Who am I? You’re my security agent.

“When I speak here, they listen. They watch us.”

He advised the security agencies not to see any revelation he makes in any interview as coming from their enemy.

Galadima said such must be thoroughly investigated.

https://www.herald.ng/buba-galadima-one-state-got-fgs-palliatives-and-was-looking-for-buyers/?fbclid=IwAR1DKLPhpfFgHM--u7NsInGWwlDaP1sruaewOpXgkQ1vedeElkRoKFAZYD8

This is Kogi state no doubt...!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Kdon2: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos

Haba! Lagos is not that poor now! Look for poor states that are desperate, that's your answer. Some people are already mentioning a most likely state sha, maybe its that state! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by OK2NVME: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2020
According to him, the same state armed thugs to hit Abuja to disrupt peaceful EndSARS protests

This is El Rufai

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Moferere: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala don dey like diz

We are demanding good governance from people who keep our rice, garri and indomie

11 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by GreyLaw(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Next time individuals will not be foolish enough to give donations to the government. Why didn't the private sector form some sort of leadership and distribute those things themselves?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Name the state now undecided Be a patriotic citizen undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Hahaha. Let the drama unfold.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by punisha: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
This is in no way surprising.

Useless and miserable politicians!
They should wait for it....the people will eat them up without mercy. It just began!

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
These people are pure evil

I won’t be surprised if it’s Kogi State. Yahaya has sworn by his ancestors to suffer everybody in Kogi

7 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Olarewaju89: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
The drama in Nigeria is becoming interesting, the governor of Osun state issued an ultimatum of 72 hours to return all the palliative loots to the nearest Oba palace or face serious sanctions.
The youths also issued a 72 hours ultimatum for all past and present political leaders in the state to return all looted fund to the nearest CBN or leave the state grin grin

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Not just a buyer but the highest bidder sef. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by money121(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by paulolee(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
the suspected states must be kogi and Lagos state...
in Peruzzi voice **somebody call fashola, holdup don hold ashana**....
me I still insist dt the hoardings was done mainly to rebag those goods and items to share them during election because those greedy politicians don't really need them..
I CNT blame them because we keep accepting bread in exchange of our future....they won't think so if we start to get things right.... i jus wish elections is billed for early next year because the spirit of the aftermath or this protest and hoarding things would change a lot of things... I jus tire 4 our leaders..

8 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by openuniversity5: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by DennisEche(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
WICKED FOOLS

6 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by jeeqaa7(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
When the warehouses are exhausted,
The homes of everyone who has plundered this country will be visited.
Dino said it ,
Now we will all see it happen.

7 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by pickatyou2: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian politician get a new record of going low every time. That one can help but laugh.

6 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by ybalogs(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
It is a possibility even this man with his integrity issues will likely be involved in. Birds of a feather nah him all of Una be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest / SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.