Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User (1299 Views)

God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Here Mattu was challenged by Gwana(a christian). Gwana claimed that through the name of Jesus, Mattu's knees would bow. Mattu went and selected ordinary cowries and five people. Then he played a trick on Gwana the Christian whose continuous shout of Jesus name didn't have effect on Mattu the brain user.

When Mattu brought the ordinary cowries close to Gwana the Christian, he fainted because of excess fear of the cowries. Read the full story here:

I am hoping for a day when myself and few other people would meet some Christians on NL here and try this kind of trick on each other. I will laff taya when they shout the name of jesus and our knees remain unbended cheesy

Wilgrea7, Gboyee4fun, Junia, Jacksonville, Felixmor, Hahn, Hardmirror, Seun, HopefulLandlord, Urheme, Luvmijeje, Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, Plaetton, Akintom, 4 kings, Blue agent, Junia,4evergod(the thief on holiday) etc.

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 14: 1-24
Chapter Fourteen
1. Now when the foreigners who had dominated many
kingdoms around Ashant heard the deeds of Mattu, they
said, we shall go and possess Ashant by force.
2. And Ashant shall be our colony once again. 3. Now
Gwana said, when I fell unconscious, I saw myself
conquering in the name of Zeusus(jesus). And all you who
ganged up against me fell and your knees bowed. 4. And
you all confessed that Zeusus Krista is lord. 5. And Mattu
said, you are a fool, O Gwana. For the wishes of your
thought and incantations have made to you a hallucination
according to your will. 6. And that which you could not
achieve while you were conscious is what your inner
consciousness have made you to experience. 7. And Gwana
refused to comply. And he said, let us fix again a day in
which we shall stand together and use the power in our
hands to see who shall bow for the other. 8. For I know
surely that your knees shall bow for Zeusus Krista the son of
god. 9. And Mattu said, I do not like noise but action. For if
you shall not make noise into my ears when we perform our
tricks, then shall I accept your challenge. 10. And Gwana
said, it is not a trick. For the name of Zeusus is not like
magia. But it works wonder. 11. And Mattu went and
selected five homos, saying, when I touch you, you shall fall
flat as if you have died. 12. And so shall Gwana fear. And
Mattu took seven cowries in his hands. 13. And Gwana came
with three homos who were converted to Krishtanite like
himself. And their names were Sei and Buset and Esien. 14.
And many homos watched them. And Gwana and the three
homos whom he brought with him began to make noise as
they came around Mattu. 15. And they shouted a great noise
into his ears, saying, fall down now in the name of Zeusus!
And they repeated their noise in the ears of Mattu . 16. And
Mattu cried, have you not agreed that we shall not make
noise? And Mattu ran towards the five homos whom he had
selected. 17. And he touched them with the cowries
immediately. And the five of them fell down like the stems of
a banana. And they appeared as if they had died. 18. And
Mattu began to run towards Gwana and the three homos
who were making noise. 19. And immediately, the three
homos fell to the earth, kneeling down and begging for their
lives. For they feared the thing which they saw, thinking that
the five homos whom Mattu touched with the cowries had
died. 20. And Gwana was more afraid than the other three.
And he shouted the blood of Zeusus continually as Mattu
drew closer to him, laughing mischievously. 21. And when
Mattu brought the cowries close to his forehead to touch his
head with it, he fainted and fell down before Mattu. 22. And
all they who saw what had happened began to laugh when
the five homos who fell down as if they had died began to
rise to their feet. 23. And Mattu said, I have won the trick
game which myself and Gwana made. And when Gwana
awoke from his unconsciousness, he knew that he had been
tricked. 24. And all his life, he hated the foreigners. And he
lived a quiet life, for the disappointment which he was
confronted with in the name of Zeusus Krista was too great
for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by luvmijeje(f): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Both Gwana and Matt are foolish. Most especially Gwana for applying worldly wisdom to God's words.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:
Both Gwana and Matt are foolish. Most especially Gwana for applying worldly wisdom to God's words.

What is the difference between what they did and what Elijah and the prophets of baal did? I don't see anything foolish about being practical. I think you are being hypocritical. Assuming Gwana won, you would be shouting hallelujah, now he lost and u are saying this
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by luvmijeje(f): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

What is the difference between what they did and what Elijah and the prophets of baal did? I don't see anything foolish about being practical. I think you are being hypocritical. Assuming Gwana won, you would be shouting hallelujah, now he lost and u are saying this

The different between him and Elijah was that Elijah was sent 1st King 18:1-2 says
18 After a long time, in the third year, the word of the Lord came to Elijah: “Go and present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the land.” 2 So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab.

Gwana went on a foolish errand.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

The different between him and Elijah was that Elijah was sent 1st King 18:1-2 says
18 After a long time, in the third year, the word of the Lord came to Elijah: “Go and present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the land.” 2 So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab.

Gwana went on a foolish errand.

This is off point. Elijah gathered the prophets of Baal and suggested that they should test which god is more powerful. Why are you quoting what is not relevant to the topic? Or you are trying to say that it was god who told Elijah to perform d errand of killing d prophets of baal If Yahweh sends you to kill someone, will you do it?
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

Elijah was a prophet. God would have spoken to him to do what he did.
Even Jesus didnt test The Father.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by luvmijeje(f): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

This is off point. Elijah gathered the prophets of Baal and suggested that they should test which god is more powerful. Why are you quoting what is not relevant to the topic? Or you are trying to say that it was god who told Elijah to perform d errand of killing d prophets of baal If Yahweh sends you to kill someone, will you do it?

It's not off point, it's very critical. Haven't you heard that shall not tempt the lord your God.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

Elijah was a prophet. God would have spoken to him to do what he did.
Even Jesus didnt test The Father.
And Elijah killed the prophets of baal hope you know. Did yahweh tell him this too?

God ALMIGHTY, the father of Yahweh wouldn't direct anyone to kill mankind. Here is why it is dangerous to listen to the voice of an extra terrestrial like yahweh who is so violent in the days when he was active here on earth.

If you will listen to an extra terrestrial, listen to the one who is not jealous and power-hungry. Listen to an apolitical and honest extra-terrestial,not a deceptive and vengeful one. May the light of God ALMIGHTY the father of yahweh quickly make the knowledge of God the Universe known in all the world, Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

It's not off point, it's very critical. Haven't you heard that shall not tempt the lord your God.

You are quoting for me from the book of Eusebius the deceiver and you want me to take you serious? So when did trying to prove the superiority of your god over another god become temptation? Gwana was shamed hands down, same way we have many Nairalander here shamed after challenging the irreligious and brain users like myself to a life-threatening duel. They ended up depressed, questioning their gods or deleting their nairaland accounts or even being chased about as thieves... E.G SAMUEL Ekweme(4evergod), Frankmishael, Muafrika2 the curser and G***y.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by luvmijeje(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

You are quoting for me from the book of Eusebius the deceiver and you want me to take you serious? So when did trying to prove the superiority of your god over another god become temptation? Gwana was shamed hands down, same way we have many Nairalander here shamed after challenging the irreligious and brain users like myself to a life-threatening duel. They ended up depressed, questioning their gods or deleting their nairaland accounts or even being chased about as thieves... E.G SAMUEL Ekweme(4evergod), Frankmishael, Muafrika2 the curser and G***y.

It's like I'm speaking to a wall. I don't understand your ranting.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

It's like I'm speaking to a wall. I don't understand your ranting.
Okay, if you don't know, you have to know:

Eusebius, a human being like you, is the one who wrote 75% of the things you call gospel today.

The jesus you worship isn't a real entity, but Eusebius wrote a story about him, using the character of a real Zeusus Krista to write his story. Zeusus Krista was a deciever far back millions of years ago. Eusebius then wrote a story based on that deciever, and called the hero of that story jesus. Therefore anything you are quoting from Matthew to John are 75% the works of Eusebius, therefore you can't expect me to take a fiction serious.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by luvmijeje(f): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
Okay, if you don't know, you have to know:

Eusebius, a human being like you, is the one who wrote 75% of the things you call gospel today.

The jesus you worship isn't a real entity, but Eusebius wrote a story about him, using the character of a real Zeusus Krista to write his story. Zeusus Krista was a deciever far back millions of years ago. Eusebius then wrote a story based on that deciever, and called the hero of that story jesus. Therefore anything you are quoting from Matthew to John are 75% the works of Eusebius, therefore you can't expect me to take a fiction serious.

So I've been wasting my time. I've marked your name.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
luvmijeje:

So I've been wasting my time. I've marked your name.

Well... Let's hope I'll change, because you said your god will shock me by the end of this month. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
And Elijah killed the prophets of baal hope you know. Did yahweh tell him this too?

God ALMIGHTY, the father of Yahweh wouldn't direct anyone to kill mankind. Here is why it is dangerous to listen to the voice of an extra terrestrial like yahweh who is so violent in the days when he was active here on earth.

If you will listen to an extra terrestrial, listen to the one who is not jealous and power-hungry. Listen to an apolitical and honest extra-terrestial,not a deceptive and vengeful one. May the light of God ALMIGHTY the father of yahweh quickly make the knowledge of God the Universe known in all the world, Amen.
Yahweh created man and the world. He has power to do whatever He wants. No one can question Him.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

Yahweh created man and the world. He has power to do whatever He wants. No one can question Him.
LOL... that logic can only work if those you create have no brain and feel no pain. E.g if I create an unemotional doll or toy, I might decide to burn it off with fire or kill it. But if I create anything in my own image with brains, Thunder fire anyone who wants to tamper with my creature let alone myself sending others to kill or destroy them. Yahweh knows his creator and his creator knows him.

2 Likes

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

LOL... that logic can only work if those you create have no brain and feel no pain. E.g if I create an unemotional doll or toy, I might decide to burn it off with fire or kill it. But if I create anything in my own image with brains, Thunder fire anyone who wants to tamper with my creature let alone myself sending others to kill or destroy them. Yahweh knows his creator and his creator knows him.
Don't be deceived, He created you too. The devil through his demons have successfully deceived u

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

Don't be deceived, He created you too. The devil through his demons have successfully deceived u

Which type of laff shld I laff o... Hahaha hahaha, Kikiki Kikiki cheesy grin cheesy

I am a product of goddess Aluna. My genealogy has been revealed to me already, similar to the Genealogy of Adinoi(aka Otem Erectus).

DOCTUFOS: Otem Erectus 3:1-30

Chapter Three
1. Now Asuku said, this is my genealogy from the beginning till these days. God the Universe created Tem, Aten, Moloki, Chimedi, Alla, Yahweh, Visinu, Yukilidi, Olorun, Chuku, Abasi, Janusi, Makuri, Wayioyi, Inyami, Inzami, Ogene;
2. Iweya, Eloim, Esu, Eresi, Enlili, Enuki, Astaroti, Masada, Waiguru, Barahama, Siva, Orunmila, Pita, Bakuba, Noliudu, Unkulunkulu, Wirakokha, Pangu;
3. Anu, Ometeoti, Dagida, Ra, Tani, Odini, Bonidiye, Peruni, Indovilikusi, Gaholi, Khimidise, Gagoa, Batala, Dusara, Maginipo, Dagasimi, Ranginui;
4. Feruba, Koyote, Somitaka, Uko, Raveni, Busika, Daramiki, Fureto, Mikulasi, Lugi, Belenosi, Manana, Loki;
5. Sol, Vida, Vali, Miha, Belebogi, Chenobogi, Mumu, Sahiseniye, Susanu and thousands of their brothers.
6. And God the Universe made many goddesses also, for he knew that the gods have need of female counterparts. For according to Aluna, all the goddesses including herself exist within the inner universe in the head of God Almighty until the time when the gods requested for them to come and be their counterparts in the outer universe.
7. Now these are the names of the goddesses whom God the Universe brought out of the inner universe; Gai who is also called Mother Earth, whom we call Ete in our tongue, Aluna whose abode was the Gondwana, Yemoja, Osun, Tetis, Muti, Ninusaga, Marima, Seliki, Kubiriki, Sarasiwati, Ninisuni, Danu, Dia, Toki, Babaloni, Pakhamama;
8. Zemiliya, Venusi, Aditi, Kunapipi, Minigaropi, Mawu, Papatuwanuku, Nuwa, Mami, Ingana, Kura, Bahik, Fesibu, Duruki, Ubilo, Behira, Khaki, Arohirohi, Butumbenu, Sakuro and thousands of their sisters.
9. Now the gods and goddesses went into different parts of the universe of God, for he had told them to go and make findings of his unlimited works. And while they departed to make findings, God their father made other bangs to fom other universes where no one knows till today. And so the light of God the Universe revealed to our forefathers that God as a personality can no more be seen because he is all things, making himself manifest. And all those who have discovered it so shall manifest like superhomos.
10. God has made other universes, even when the universe he made before is unlimited in space and time and knowledge. For only God himself can determine the limit of his creations, because their limits are unlimited to human understanding.
11. Now the astrologers were amazed at the sayings of Asuku. And they asked him saying, do you study in the greatest schools in Urope? And Asuku said, I did not go to school at all. And this language which I manage to speak with you was taught me when you foreigners colonized our land.
12. For I was four years old when you came and took our land by force.
13. Now listen and hear the remaining part of the genealogies of my ancestors till today.
14. Now when Aluna had left her sisters and brothers, she came to a mountain here and possessed the lands. And she made some homos for herself. And among the first homos she made were Enesi, Ohomorihi, Nyenene, Ira, Serankuwa, Ojo, Adavi, Rupete, Ivovo, Igala, Jukun, Igal, Idom,
15. And Ohomorihi married Ohunene and gave birth to twenty-nine children. Now the names of the children of Ohomorihi were Akuvada, Ele, Ojo, Itopa, Uhuoto, Adeiza, Onume, Ajimituwo, Ajagu, Anataku, Adooro, Omata, Otori, Onyeche, Asipita, Opete, Okene, Ihima, Ohinoi, Obaji, Ogori, Ede, Awarimpo, Agada, Otubi, Mahuru, Esusu, Enesi and Onoko.
16. And the children of Akuvada were Obanjere, Epoto and seven other children.
17. And the children of Adeiza were Iraje, Idu, Adina, Adobe, Esugu, Obangede, Okehi and seven other children.
18. Now the children of Okehi were Iresu, Ovavi, Ipeku, Umata, Onotu, Opaku, Onozare, Omeiza, Otori, Oseiza and eight other children.
19. Now the children of Omeiza were Ireyi, Orahachi, Eniyamere, Anoze, Ezuhio, Enesi, Avidime and twelve other children.
20. Now Enesi gave birth to Aduho, Onoto, Adabara, Adomuha, Aduvo, Onotu, Adajinege, Onoruoiza, Onuwoji and ten other children.
21. And Aduho was exiled from the land. Now Aduho was punished for such because Onoto his immediate younger brother wanted to be the heir to the seat of rulership to the throne of Enesi their father.
22. And Onoto went into the swamp and caught toads, saying, help me prepare these frogs my brother. And when Aduho had prepared it, Onoto took a toad whole and squeezed it inside his own mouth.
23. And when their father saw it, Onoto said that it was Aduho who gave him the food of toads. For he squeezed them into my mouth, saying, eat and die so that you shall not inherit the seat of my father with me.
24. Now Enesi was angry. And he pulled out the toad from the mouth of Onoto his son. And he gave him palm oil to drink, for the poison was great. For Onoto was like one who would die shortly.
25. Now Enesi said to Aduho, why do you set your mind at killing your own brother?
26. And Aduho said, I do not know anything. For Onoto was he who went and brought all these things. And he told me saying that they are Oyintuete and not toads. And he begged me to prepare them for him.
27. And when they are ready, he put it in his mouth to swallow.
28. Now Enesi their father said, if anything bad comes upon your brother, you shall be sent away from the land. And you shall live like a vagrant all your lives.
29. Now on the third day, Onoto died. And Enesi was angry. For he loved Onoto the most. Therefore he sent Aduho away, but Eniyamere one of the daughters of Ireyi who loved Aduho ran away with Aduho. For they were lovers before.
30. And this made Enesi and Ireyi his brother become enemy such that their predecessors continued in enmity with each other.
]
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

Which type of laff shld I laff o... Hahaha hahaha, Kikiki Kikiki cheesy grin cheesy

I am a product of goddess Aluna. My genealogy has been revealed to me already, similar to the Genealogy of Adinoi(aka Otem Erectus).

]
This Doctufos was given to you by the devil and he is giving you fake revelations.
Continue following the book of lies.
Accept it or don't .. Yahweh created you

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

This Doctufos was given to you by the devil and he is giving you fake revelations.
now if you read that carefully, you will see that my lineage isn't the lineage of yahweh(satan). So what else do you want?

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
now if you read that carefully, you will see that my lineage isn't the lineage of yahweh(satan). So what else do you want?
Yahweh created the universe your god. You are therefore His creation.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

Yahweh created the universe your god. You are therefore His creation.
Whenever I say God the Universe, I am not talking of only the physical universe you and I are seeing a fragment of it, rather, I am talking of the sum total of everything, including Yahweh, Allah, myself, you, all energies, etc...

Yahweh, Allah and all bad gods happen to be bad and outdated energies within God the Universe and I am sent to the world to dispose them off by converting them to 'junks' and 'jokes' for the next generation as I unveil their creator.

Can you type yahweh out of the universe? No, you can't go out of the universe to type yahweh with your phone, therefore yahweh cannot exist without the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE the father of yahweh.

1 Like

Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by otemanuduno: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Junia:

I know my creator, not yahweh. Currently yahweh is in a spiritual cage.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by OtemSapien: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm missing Junia.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
I'm missing Junia.
Junia is growing so he doesn't get involved in certain things again.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by OtemSapien: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Junia:

Junia is growing so he doesn't get involved in certain things again.
hmm, I'm happy to hear from you. How's your side?
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
hmm, I'm happy to hear from you. How's your side?
Im doing great. You ?
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by OtemSapien: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Junia:

Im doing great. You ?
same too.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
same too.
Nice, thats good to hear.
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by 0temAtum: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Junia:

Nice, thats good to hear.
Thanks
Re: A Contest Between A 'christian' And A Brain User by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
I love this thread

(1) (Reply)

Fake Priest Who Parades Himself As Catholic Priest Exposed By Abuja Priest(pics) / Why You Should Not Pray For Your Enemy To Fall Down And Die. / Shaykh Adam Abdullahi Al-ilory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.