Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence (1111 Views)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story (2) (3) (4)

God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2020
What a waste of the brains that God gave to them!

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by WakeNbaked: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
What a waste of the brains that God gave to them!
And you don't see a problem with that?

What you have right there, my dearest friend is Brain also. Maybe you should try using it.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

And you don't see a problem with that?

What you have right there, my dearest friend is Brian also. Maybe you should try using it.
What you see right there is what the brain God gave to you looks like, Try not to be a waste of it.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by WakeNbaked: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
What you see right there is what the brain God gave to you looks like, Try not to be a waste of it.
What was the brain meant for?

Sorry don't bother answering, clearly you can't know what something is really meant for if you don't use it.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

What was the brain meant for?
To think right!
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by WakeNbaked: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
To think right!
So where does wrong thought comes from?
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

So where does wrong thought comes from?
You know where it comes from so don't wait for me to say it. It appears using it for the wrong thought, means using it to you. But that's wasting it in truth because that's not its purpose. When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable. The purpose is defeated if it's not used the right way.

So try not to be a waste of the brain that God gave to you by using it the wrong way.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by WakeNbaked: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You know where it comes from so don't wait for me to say it. It appears using it for the wrong thought, means using it to you. But that's wasting it in truth because that's not its purpose. When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable. The purpose is defeated if it's not used the right way.

So try not to be a waste of the brain that God gave to you by using it the wrong way.
No be Quarrel, let have a dialogue.

You believe in God and that works for you, okay good.

I don't believe in him, shouldn't you allow me to do as I please.

You don't really care about your follow human here on earth but you want him to follow you to heaven, and do what precisely? To continue thanking someone for eternity for creating you?

Bros, stop the divide and focus on your race, abi you talk Sai salvation na personal race.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Brains can be put to use by one person more than another. The brain is there so that we can reason ourselves out of falsehoods like religion but unfortunately many are still entangled in this falsehood till date, but come year 2050, many would have left it. Then ultimately by year 2625, only a microscopic few will continue to worship imprisoned gods like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, etc.

The three golden principles:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

God gave animals brains too, and they're making use of it. The difference between man and beast is animals were programmed to continue doing the same thing with their brains like a routine ~ born, eat, mate, reproduce, sleep, run away from danger, grow old and die (expire) but humans are free agents, we can make use of our own brains to plan something different each day.

The wrong thoughts stemmed from just one lie and escalated into unprecedented deceptive ideas.

The first lie goes since we have freewill, why do we still need guidance from a supreme being (God)? Genesis 3:4-5

The liar concluded why can't you just be your own God (counselor)?

Only one group on this planet is working on the counsel given by our Creator, the rest are still striving to establish gods out of each person that comes their way! smiley
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
WakeNbaked:

No be Quarrel, let have a dialogue.

You believe in God and that works for you, okay good.

I don't believe in him, shouldn't you allow me to do as I please.

You don't really care about your follow human here on earth but you want him to follow you to heaven, and do what precisely? To continue thanking someone for eternity for creating you?

Bros, stop the divide and focus on your race, abi you talk Sai salvation na personal race.
What in my comments says na quarrel? It's not by force but by choice. I'm just advising you and advice no be curse. If you choose to take it oh or not, na your own cup of tea. My own na just to advise, so when the time comes, you'd remember someone told you this so you would have no one else to blame but yourself if you chose not to take it.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Brains can be put to use by one person more than another. The brain is there so that we can reason ourselves out of falsehoods like religion but unfortunately many are still entangled in this falsehood till date, but come year 2050, many would have left it. Then ultimately by year 2625, only a microscopic few will continue to worship imprisoned gods like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, etc.

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity
So says a worshipper of science(his god), instead of God who gave him a brain.

An epitome of a waste of a brain
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
So says a worshipper of science(his god), instead of God who gave him a brain.

An epitome of a waste of a brain
Lol. The heat is getting to your god grin
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:

Lol. The heat is getting to your god grin
To your wasted brain you mean, which is about to be roasted inside the fire.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
To your wasted brain you mean, which is about to be roasted inside the fire.
Even Jehovah your god who is currently in his spiritual cage knows that the brain of me Otem is a thousand times more advanced and developed than his own. As for your fiery fairy furnace, it can only burn fairies and not me, the master of Jehovah your god who is in our cage. cool
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah your god who is currently in his spiritual cage knows that the brain of me Otem is a thousand times more advanced and developed than his own. As for your fiery fairy furnace, it can only burn fairies and not me, the master of Jehovah your god who is in our cage. cool

You don't mean it?

You, who your mother bleeped a certain man and shat out of somewhere around her yansh area, kept a Mighty and Invisible person, in a cage, like a laptop to a laptop bag?

Ehen, are you the madman I see on the way to work talking to broken and discarded bottles and boxes at NEPA junction? I think you so! Ok, you also know how to use Nairaland, interesting.

I understand now!
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't mean it?

You, who your mother bleeped a certain man and shat out of somewhere around her yansh area, kept a Mighty and Invisible person, in a cage, like a laptop to a laptop bag?

Ehen, are you the madman I see on the way to work talking to broken and discarded bottles and boxes at NEPA junction? I think you so! Ok, you also know how to use Nairaland, interesting.

I understand now!
cheesy cheesy

You don't know that all gods who want to come to the world to manifest must be born through a father and a mother? Messi and Ronaldo, gods of football have parents. Michael Jackson, god of music had parents. Jehovah your god in both is first and second reincarnation to the earth have parents. Allah also had parents. Same as Ogun, Sango, etc. A god must be born in the form of a human being if he wants to manifest on earth in the homosapiens era.
The other part of your post is very funny. ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin

Read about Jehovah your god's parents here.
Memucan was his father in one of his reincarnation. Memucan was a hunter back then.

1. Yahweh was a homo sapiens born in the 37,517th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Israel.
2. The father of yahweh was Memucan, a fierce hunter, who killed all manner of wild animals in the forest.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by Dtruthspeaker: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
cheesy cheesy

You don't know that all gods who want to come to the world to manifest must be born through a father and a mother? Messi and Ronaldo, gods of football have parents. Michael Jackson, god of music had parents. Jehovah your god in both is first and second reincarnation to the earth have parents. Allah also had parents. Same as Ogun, Sango, etc. A god must be born in the form of a human being if he wants to manifest on earth in the homosapiens era.
The other part of your post is very funny. ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin

Read about Jehovah your god's parents here.
Memucan was his father in one of his reincarnation. Memucan was a hunter back then.

1. Yahweh was a homo sapiens born in the 37,517th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Israel.
2. The father of yahweh was Memucan, a fierce hunter, who killed all manner of wild animals in the forest.

A god that is born. I understand.

I prefer the One that is not born, The very First of Persons, who Created All and Everything is His Creation or children.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Speaking of someone whose god science got outfoxed, outsmarted, outmanoeuvred, humbled by the tiny Covid-19 now claiming to have caged someone much bigger, greater, and more powerful? That's what a brain can do, fantasize about the realistically impossible. Why not just show us for once just a picture of what you've boasting all over the place for some years now, if it's not only a figment of your imagination? But if you can't do that, keep wasting your God-given brain on figments as such, if you yet choose to.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Speaking of someone whose god science got outfoxed, outsmarted, outmanoeuvred, humbled by the tiny Covid-19 now claiming to have caged someone much bigger, greater, and more powerful? That's what a brain can do, fantasize about the realistically impossible. Why not just show us for once just a picture of what you've boasting all over the place for some years now, if it's not only a figment of your imagination? But if you can't do that, keep wasting your God-given brain on figments as such, if you yet choose to.

It's obvious who or what was humbled by Covid-19 between religion and science. Let's do the analysis:

Science discovered the Covid-19. Religion would have thought that it is a demonic attack on humans.

Science invented the preventive measures. Religion have to obey it.

All scientific inventions and facilities were put to use to curtail the disease. All religious gatherings were shut down because of the disease.

People infected were taken to scientific hospitals and isolation centres. All religious gatherings are shut down.

Scientists used drugs to make people recover faster. Holy water, morning water, evening water, olive oil etc are shunned.

And it goes on and on...

Now tell me which is winning, Science or Religion cheesy cheesy grin

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

It's obvious who or what was humbled by Covid-19 between religion and science. Let's do the analysis:

Science discovered the Covid-19. Religion would have thought that it is a demonic attack on humans.

All scientific inventions and facilities were put to use to curtail the disease. All religious gatherings were shut down because of the disease.

People infected were taken to scientific hospitals and isolation centres. All religious gatherings are shut down.

Scientists used drugs to make people recover faster. Holy water, morning water, evening water, olive oil etc are shunned.

And it goes on and on...

Lol! Let's clap for science your god for only discovering of recent a virus that has existed for several years, maybe it didn't exist before then lol! Let's clap for science your god for being almost useless when the most scientifically advanced nations on Earth needed it's help the most, as they were helpless to stop the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens...let's clap for science for copying from God for the little it was able to use to help those nations... let's also clap for science for making the so-called religious and scientifically backward Africa to be able to contain covid-19 more than the their scientifically advanced counterparts... science is really winning from the back lol!

By the way, you said nothing about the picture I asked you to show me of the person you said was in a cage...or maybe that's a confirmation it's just a figment of the imaginations of your wasted brain which God gave you.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by funso111: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity
may God help you sir/ma but I am not disappointed in your comment.1 Corinthians 1:18-19 is addressing someone like you.so in you mind u think this world has no custodian.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by funso111: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

And it goes on and on...

may God open your understanding. The ONE AND ONLY GOD is the God that has this exclusive characteristic. THE GOD THAT BRING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. Tell me any body that has that feature. ONLY GOD can CREATE.HUMAN BEING CAN ONLY PRODUCE.creation is when u bring out something from non.scientists use what was given by God to perform there wonder.all inventors build on something to produce but God don't build on anything but from nothing.Please read the theory of "first cause". in philosophy lastly there are more misery to the scientist on this world compare to what God allow them to know. SEEK HIM BEFORE IS TOO LATE

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lol! Let's clap for science your god for only discovering of recent a virus that has existed for several years, maybe it didn't exist before then lol!
Science discovered it recently. Has your religion ever discovered it? grin

:
Let's clap for science your god for being almost useless when the most scientifically advanced nations on Earth needed it's help the most, as they were helpless to stop the deaths of hundreds of thousands of their citizens...
At least science helped in curtailing its spread to some extent and some drugs were even used to help some people recover faster. Also ventilators help a lot. What did religion do? Nothing shocked

:
let's clap for science for copying from God for the little it was able to use to help those nations...
There's nothing in Existence that's not part of God Almighty. Science is not the opposite of God Almighty, rather it is the most concentrated part of God Almighty in developing the universes.

:
let's also clap for science for making the so-called religious and scientifically backward Africa to be able to contain covid-19 more than the their scientifically advanced counterparts... science is really winning from the back lol!
Our hot weather helped us a lot. Also, the wide margin between the rich and the poor help us too. For example, how often does a poor or an average man get to meet with the extremely rich people who have the Corona Virus? These extremely rich people had the Corona Virus, but because they are far from us, they could only spread it among themselves. Assuming the common men and the rich people meet frequently in our country, by now the Virus would have gone viral beyond imagination. Also, our hot weather is a good factor in putting the virus to check.

By the way, you said nothing about the picture I asked you to show me of the person you said was in a cage...or maybe that's a confirmation it's just a figment of the imaginations of your wasted brain which God gave you.[/quote]
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
funso111:
may God open your understanding. The ONE AND ONLY GOD is the God that has this exclusive characteristic. THE GOD THAT BRING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. Tell me any body that has that feature. ONLY GOD can CREATE.HUMAN BEING CAN ONLY PRODUCE.creation is when u bring out something from non.scientists use what was given by God to perform there wonder.all inventors build on something to produce but God don't build on anything but from nothing.Please read the theory of "first cause". in philosophy lastly there are more misery to the scientist on this world compare to what God allow them to know. SEEK HIM BEFORE IS TOO LATE

We are not opposing one another. As a matter of fact, you are asserting what I already know. Science is a subset of God Almighty. God Almighty is the TOTALITY of Existence. Whatever things invented by science is from part of the things in Existence, therefore it is a product of God Almighty which created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Olorun etc whom human beings have been spending their entire lives worshipping. Peace cool
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2020
funso111:
may God help you sir/ma but I am not disappointed in your comment.1 Corinthians 1:18-19 is addressing someone like you.so in you mind u think this world has no custodian.
Thank you very much for sharing a foreign book with me. I also have our local book to share with you. It's the book of Eta-n-tagba

Eta-n-tagba 13:1-3

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Science discovered it recently. Has your religion ever discovered it? grin

At least science helped in curtailing its spread to some extent and some drugs were even used to help some people recover faster. Also ventilators help a lot. What did religion do? Nothing shocked

There's nothing in Existence that's not part of God Almighty. Science is not the opposite of God Almighty, rather it is the most concentrated part of God Almighty in developing the universes.

Our hot weather helped us a lot. Also, the wide margin between the rich and the poor help us too. For example, how often does a poor or an average man get to meet with the extremely rich people who have the Corona Virus? These extremely rich people had the Corona Virus, but because they are far from us, they could only spread it among themselves. Assuming the common men and the rich people meet frequently in our country, by now the Virus would have gone viral beyond imagination. Also, our hot weather is a good factor in putting the virus to check.

By the way, you said nothing about the picture I asked you to show me of the person you said was in a cage...or maybe that's a confirmation it's just a figment of the imaginations of your wasted brain which God gave you.[/color]
Oh boy see excuses lol! Weather that became cold over two months is still used as an excuse, even though it was flimsy when the weather was hot. And then the new one, margin between the extremely rich and poor?? Guy, you'd have had more dignity left if you just admitted that it was a unusual outcome even if you don't want to credit God with it. I mean how low can your obsession against God get?

As for Coronavirus, science had to do copy copy from God's creation to be able to identify it otherwise it would be chasing shadows. And the reason it wasn't able to match the virus was because it still has a lot to learn from God's school. It's still at kindergarten level lol.

Btw you've not still responded to my request for you to show me a picture of who you said was in a cage. Or is the cave beyond your reach? Science your God is my servant and the proof of that is if this message gets to you because that's what I'm using to send this message. So prove yours except it fake and you're truly a waste of the brain that God gave to you.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Oh boy see excuses lol! Weather that became cold over two months is still used as an excuse, even though it was flimsy when the weather was hot. And then the new one, margin between the extremely rich and poor?? Guy, you'd have had more dignity left if you just admitted that it was a unusual outcome even if you don't want to credit God with it. I mean how low can your obsession against God get?

As for Coronavirus, science had to do copy copy from God's creation to be able to identify it otherwise it would be chasing shadows. And the reason it wasn't able to match the virus was because it still has a lot to learn from God's school. It's still at kindergarten level lol.

Btw you've not still responded to my request for you to show me a picture of who you said was in a cage. Or is the cave beyond your reach? Science your God is my servant and the proof of that is if this message gets to you because that's what I'm using to send this message. So prove yours except it fake and you're truly a waste of the brain that God gave to you.

There's no single point in everything you made here. Also, based on the fact that scinece is using the things of God to discover and invent stuffs, we don't have arguments there too, because Science is a subset of God(Totality of Existence) but it has the most concentrated form of God in it, unlike religion that are making use of a very diluted form of God. While Science keep discovering the true nature of Existence(God Almighty), religion is obsessed with discovering the nature of the gods(aka Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, El, Enki, Enlil, etc.)

Concerning your second point, currently there is no invention made by humans to take a snapshot of the spiritual things and bring them to our physical earth here. Maybe we should wait for science to invent it, or what do you think? Will religion invent it before science does? cool

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by Playthepianos: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity

Haha. I laugh in Swahili. It is so overwhelming so see this height of gross deception. No problem, we shall see.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Playthepianos:

Haha. I laugh in Swahili. It is so overwhelming so see this height of gross deception. No problem, we shall see.
We are seeing
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

There's no single point in everything you made here. Also, based on the fact that scinece is using the things of God to discover and invent stuffs, we don't have arguments there too, because Science is a subset of God(Totality of Existence) but it has the most concentrated form of God in it, unlike religion that are making use of a very diluted form of God. While Science keep discovering the true nature of Existence(God Almighty), religion is obsessed with discovering the nature of the gods(aka Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, El, Enki, Enlil, etc.)

Concerning your second point, currently there is no invention made by humans to take a snapshot of the spiritual things and bring them to our physical earth here. Maybe we should wait for science to invent it, or what do you think? Will religion invent it before science does? cool
It's obvious that you wouldn't see any point since you suffer from truth-blindness, for someone who could make the ridiculous excuse of the margin between the rich and poor to explain the low deaths in Africa from Covid-19 compared to the most scientifically advanced nations. You had to add that one because the excuse of hot weather has been destroyed by the rainy season which has been in full swing for over months now in most parts of Africa.

Science your god and master is my servant and the proof of that is if this message gets to you, because na me send am the message, which means you're my grand-servant. Meanwhile enjoy being the waste of the brain God gave to you with your unprovable imaginations.
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by OtemAtum: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It's obvious that you wouldn't see any point since you suffer from truth-blindness, for someone who could make the ridiculous excuse of the margin between the rich and poor to explain the low deaths in Africa from Covid-19 compared to the most scientifically advanced nations. You had to add that one because the excuse of hot weather has been destroyed by the rainy season which has been in full swing for over months now in most parts of Africa.

Science your god and master is my servant and the proof of that is if this message gets to you, because na me send am the message, which means you're my grand-servant. Meanwhile enjoy being the waste of the brain God gave to you with your unprovable imaginations.

You said that it is rainy season so no more hot weather, but you are not aware of the good the hot weather has already done before the rainy season. Also, you are calling science your servant but ordinary coding you cannot do grin Pls don't be ridiculous. Science is far far higher than Jehovah your god who is currently in a spiritual cage. Peace cool

Sunday And The Stupid People / BREAKING:Scores Dead As Dangote Truck Crush People At AP Junction Auchi (graphic / I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117