Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. (38747 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Emmyloaded: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Efe Shares How He Formed the Slang: “Based on Logistics”
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by crunchyg: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
He is humble cos he asked you for words of wisdom.
Wetin be dis rubbish wey dey ur dp na?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by jeromzy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
elvisino112:
fine and Ugly . Dm is very very ugly
but him money handsome pass ur money for all ur bank accounts
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by legenddimex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is an arid fool
sorry man, ur frustration is out of this world
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Cynthyworld(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Humility017:

poor lady hustling to book space
O
Y
O
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Humility017(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cynthyworld:
O Y O
Lol....
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Emmyloaded: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Efe Shares How He Formed the Slang: “Based on Logistics”
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
phemmy88:
grin word and opposite

Hi everyone .....My name is femi...in case you are planning to build a house and you need an estimate or Bill of quantity on the cost to complete your project ...please send me a mail on ...p

Projectqsmichael @ gmail.com

I'm a quantity surveyor too.. incase you don't want to give it femi... send it to me at fortunejohnson8@gmail.com
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by jbix(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
this con3 na wa oh, d uniport graduate who don go met atleast support d guy so that other student go sit up, no una no do am, na support dis nonsense guy which impart will dis dude make in 9ja or do u want all d youth 2 join bbn,.. my opinion sha......
if u quote me en!!!!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Humility017(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is an arid fool
wetin concern buhari with this thread now...?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Tobycharles: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
angelTI:
Word and opposite...

Tall and short...

Fair and black...

Fine and not too fine...

Bros, u wicked o
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by TarabaTino: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
EastGold:
Portharcourt first son
Na everybody be Port Harcourt first son?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Dindondin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
angelTI:
Word and opposite...
Tall and short...
Fair and black...
Fine and not too fine...
All you fine girls that can't upload your pics on nl. Happy Easter to you. Come chop fish bone!
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by cletz991(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin all I see is BAILY giving COSTA instructions
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
geopreneur:
Thunder will strike any mod. that will take any BBN related story to front-page again.
na by force?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Chukabiz1961(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is an arid fool
But I did read where Buhari's name was mentioned.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Mentcee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
But I did read where Buhari's name was mentioned.

Yeah you did
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Pascal181: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
angelTI:
Word and opposite...
Tall and short...
Fair and black...
Fine and not too fine... Diego Costa and N'golo Kante
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is an arid fool

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Inferno17: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
TTT.. The taller version of Diego Costa.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Kaimallamm: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Jace234(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
I feel sorry for all you whom only see the bad n flaws in people. From the first day i saw #Thintalltony, i saw how amazingly humble he is.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by BALLOSKI: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Duncan wetin do ur talent, it's been awhile undecided
he's still here. Maybe you should get "own" where he featured Timaya.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by maklelemakukula(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
angelTI:
Word and opposite...

Tall and short...

Fair and black...

Fine and not too fine...

Rich and not too rich
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mentcee:

Yeah you did
Sorry, I meant to say, I didn't see where Buhari's name was mentioned.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. by Mentcee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Sorry, I meant to say, I didn't see where Buhari's name was mentioned.

Nwanne, rapu Buhari.

The guy bu akwukwo ugu nwuru anwu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Look Without Her Wig / Pastor And Drama Leader In Crisis. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.