Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] (4063 Views)

BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by TunezTV: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Popular Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie has emotionally revealed the struggles she went through during childbirth and the shock to hear that her son was diagnosed with Lissencephaly and Cerebral Palsy after two weeks.

"At a point during childbirth, my labour was extended, it was not progressing as we thought it would. So I had to do emergency CS. I feel grateful, my boy celebrated his first birthday recently. So saying this now, I'm remembering the birth. When they induced me, I slipped into unconsciousness at a point. I felt like I was in a void. It was me, myself and I for real, "

Speaking on her child, she said that when her son, Chinua was born he didn't cry for nine hours .

"My boy, after the labour issues and all of that, it affected him, he didn't cry for nine hours. They had to refer us to another hospital because of that. Thank God he later cried. When he was admitted, doctors said, oh! he is going to be this and that. We finally went home. Two weeks later, I started noticing the depression in his head. We had to do lots of scan and eventually they diagnosed that he had cerebral palsy and Lissencephaly.

After her son was diagnosed, Jodie revealed that at a point she was being advised by doctors to leave her son with her mother else she would run crazy.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/doctors-advise-kuchi-kuchi-singer-jodie.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by Shelloween(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
So sad. Wishing you and your son the best dear. Actually, it would affect her more if she leaves the baby. My advice is... stick with him and help him pull through with your motherly love and affection.
Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by hemartins(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
That child would be great. He is going to grow and make you happy.
Quick recovery to your boy.
Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by adorablepepple(f): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
It is well with you and your child dear
Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by Destined2win: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh no. Not good news
Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by abumeinben(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Your song puts smiles on millions of mothers' faces.

You won't be an exception!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by johncallidon(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
may God help Yhu And heal Yhur sick son. . . (still love Yhur songs especially kuchi-kuchi)
Re: Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] by Swizdoe(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Strong African woman..

(1) (Reply)

Weird Dressing! Comedian Bovi Steps Out On Blue Native With Black Facecap (photo / Reality Star Cardi B Flaunts Her B**bs After Getting Implant Adjusted (photos) / See What Paul Pogba Did To Davido That Made Him Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.