Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (54715 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Mowunmiaf: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Popular Big Boy, Adewale Adebayo popularly known as “BNaira” has reportedly welcomed a bouncing baby boy

It was gathered that the new father of one welcomed the child few weeks ago however, details about his babymama has been sketchy.

Sources reveal that his Babymama, is a South African Socialite, known as Tshego Manche.

Meanwhile, the excited baby daddy took to his Instagram page sharing lovely photos of himself and his son.

http://aftrending.com/popular-lagos-big-boy-bnaira-welcomes-baby-boy-with-south-african-baby-mama/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Astonmartin(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2018
alright
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Kingosytex(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2018
In Bnaira's voice "you can never catch me sober..." boss, the LORD is ur strength

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Big boy

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by 9jaown(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jazi

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by naijacentric(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
This guy been balling since d days of unilag i wonder wats his source of income!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by tosyne88(f): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baby mamas and papas everywhere.
#bringbackourmorals
At the end of the day, the innocent kids get caught up in the drama undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by yeyeboi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo Boy Give Okpo Belle cheesy

148 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Fernandowski(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
So marriage doesn't exist again??
Seriously??

6 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Burchester: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:
This guy been balling since d days of unilag i wonder wats his source of income!

Yahoo

22 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by babamadiba(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
See what buhari have caused again. Buhari why!
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by jyz200(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gee Boi I sight u

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by asawanathegreat(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congrat
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by philip0906(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:
You wonder what's his source of income? Lol...that nikka is a working boy...He masks behind music and bit coin sales to appear legit

He's a baller though

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by obi4eze(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
angry
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Queenext: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bnaira, ever balling guy, always on red.

3 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by ngadaAwo: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
decayed moral

wasted generations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by figure007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
K.... Next topic pls
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by rozayx5(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:

If you know you know

Million dollar gangs

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by berryford: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ladies seems to be benefiting from this baby mama thing.

They don't use their brain anymore they now use their pussy undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by ifymadu: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
“Popular big boy”, what does he do for a living again?

2 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by chijokz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:
He has been heavily involved in fraud for a while..but invested the proceeds into legitimate businesses like Real Estate.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by YhungPablo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Everybody na big boy grin

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Offpoint: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
I want to use this medium, space and time to give a vote of thanks to my mom, thanks for being my mother.

if you know you definitely know.

8 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Popular big boys with Investments i know

Obi Cubanna

Quincy Nippon

Jowizaza

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
The system suits men nicely. Lots of women will have no choice if they want to have kids. Lots of guys do not want to marry but they want kids.

7 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Nightmareo07: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yahoo
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by YurFatHer: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmmmnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.