Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans (37086 Views)

"Expect New Waist Breaking Music"- Yemi Alade Tells Fans / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by WotzupNG: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
TBoss has taken to twitter to tell her fans to let the issue concerning Kemen to rest. Kemen was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija House after he was seen molesting Tboss. The matter has been generating a lot of controversy, all of which Tboss is willing to see an end to as she publicly forgives Kemen.

http://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-lets-put-the-kemen-issue-to-rest-tboss-tells-fans/

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by hemartins(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK, Kemen issue go to rest.

32 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nogodye(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Can we just have a breathing space on top this BBNaija issues... #OurMumuDonDo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by GloriaNinja(f): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, LET THE WILL BE DONE, EVERYONE SHOULD DIE THE MATTER MAKE PERSON REST.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by kowema(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
What Kemen did to u was serious?
Really?

So everyone is taking a take out of the issue so lemme take my own.
Men are human beings with blood running tru their veins.
Why wud a woman taunt a man whom she knows obviously has feelings for u.
You don't have feelings for Kemen but u let him massage u upstairs and u wia all naked, just d 2 of u, and u know he has blood.
You don't like him but u let him share bed space with u.

The society I know is one wia men make the first move and its the woman's place to resist. Anythn that happens after she resists is what now becomes rape and unconscentual.

Typical scenario is wia I consciously go to visit a guy I know likes me intimately, sleep on same bed with him with my sexy nitie and still expect him to reason holy.
Then makes a move on me and I go to d public and cry fowl, pig and goat.

Kemen made a move, u unconsciously resisted and he let u be in his heat. E Don do!!!!!.

Most of the guys criticising Kemen have done worse evil.
Tboss Bro might have done worse,
The only difference here is camera

484 Likes 43 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by kowema(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Lovely post.

Don't mind the girl. What was she expecting in an immoral house, mist especially after she shared bed with him in sexy undies? It's not as if the guy even raped her. He only made moves on her and moved back when she rejected his advances. Did she think she was going to bed with mannequin?

Lol @ going to bed with mannequin

37 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by IamOpemipo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

Lol @ going to bed with mannequin

grin grin grin mannequin challenge

23 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Die wetin... grin grin..she no wan make blogger*s dy get small headline to put up
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Chukabiz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kemen issue or Your issue. Abeg go an sit down jorr

48 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by dhope001(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by tizzdi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
K..if u say so my queen angry grin....

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Onwardvic(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Y?
Is he no longer a rapist?
He must face the full wrath of the law
mchewwww NDI ARA.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by babyfaceafrica: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na aproko carry the natter for head like gala

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by freshness2020: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please tell that straight to your little Siblings in adult's body.
Not the public.

19 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
I am sorry o. But till now, nobody has been able to tell me what Kemen did wrong. Somebody should lecture me please!

Kemen made a move on Tboss. Tboss gave him the body language that ' I don't want".

Kemen jejely left Tboss. So, what exactly is the problem?

Did he force himself on the lady after she resisted? No! That's a gentlemen right there!

These are things that happen everyday. But I understand everyone on social media in Nigeria is a saint, of course until their own is exposed.

So, if you hook up with a girl in your house, hers or in a hotel. You make a move. She says no. You leave her alone. You are labelled a rapist.

Maybe there's something I am not getting. In real life, do guys write long letters to girls if they want to have sex?

Or do girls announce on AIT that they want a guy right in their bed? These things are done with ' body language'

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by babyfaceafrica: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na aproko carry the matter for head like gala..no reasonable person stood with you....you walked alone

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by LifestyleTonite: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamOpemipo:

grin grin grin mannequin challenge
Being a mannequin herself, she probably thought kemen was one too. She no know sey the guy for fvvck mannequin sef. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
RisingUp:
Is dis suppose 2b an advice? U r still I directly Abusing Kemen now, wat Nonsense!
U know women do get raped everyday BT u still exposing ur body & breast immorally 4 rapists to see...Wat a Shame on U.!

U re crude, local, and uncivilized.

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Rest my foot, yet you're shading him like crazy angry

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nickymezor(f): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good to hear.
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Lakebeyin(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
KEMEN?!!! Again... As this guy made his greatest mistake in d world? ,.. Well, d guy neva even talk, im dey wait 4 person wey fit comfront him.. Muscle everypart lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by ajoskele(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you don't sue Kemen, then goan boil stone.

With time, Nigerians will know the truth.

Someone wanted to rape you and you didn't even raise an alarm. You looked at him and did nothing.

Go and sue him or you boil stone!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Somebody dey sleep, u go and b touching her pu**y

Kemen was lucky he was not in an advanced country.

And one stupid 'girl' above me b talking nonsense

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Where is Debie-Rise
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by mizchoc(f): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
This girl just dey spew rubbish..
What did he even do to her?

She doesn't even know the difference between 'where' and 'were'

I saw the headline and I thought the babe don finally get sense buh right now, she just showed a higher level of her stupidity.

If u are without sin, feel free to cast a stone!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Donchika(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
That is d fact,no 2 much blabbing
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Donjazzy12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:
What Kemen did to u was serious?
Really?

So everyone is taking a take out of the issue so lemme take my own.
Men are human beings with blood running tru their veins.
Why wud a woman taunt a man whom she knows obviously has feelings for u.
You don't have feelings for Kemen but u let him massage u upstairs and u wia all naked, just d 2 of u, and u know he has blood.
You don't like him but u let him share bed space with u.

The society I know is one wia men make the first move and its the woman's place to resist. Anythn that happens after she resists is what now becomes rape and unconscentual.

Typical scenario is wia I consciously go to visit a guy I know likes me intimately, sleep on same bed with him with my sexy nitie and still expect him to reason holy.
Then makes a move on me and I go to d public and cry fowl, pig and goat.

Kemen made a move, u unconsciously resisted and he let u be in his heat. E Don do!!!!!.

Most of the guys criticising Kemen have done worse evil.
Tboss Bro might have done worse,
The only difference here is camera
I love you!

19 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by jimi4us: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kemen should be in jail, period.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.