Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans (37071 Views)

"Expect New Waist Breaking Music"- Yemi Alade Tells Fans / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Benekruku(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Putinbo:
shut up your dirty mouth here. Tboss should be ashamed of herself. She slept with a guy unclad and she expected the man to be calm. What was she doing with Kemen on the same bed?

Like I stated earlier, U re crude, local, and uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by beautiful232(f): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
people blaming kemen for nothing and for you tboss your saying you don't have time to be angry with such people in your life? are you trying to insult kemen again? I'm sure your bro does worst things so let me hear word jare

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by k2fresh: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:
Somebody dey sleep, u go and b touching her pu**y

Kemen was lucky he was not in an advanced country.

And one stupid 'girl' above me b talking nonsense
when in Rome, you act like a Roman. this is Nigeria, that's the way 90% of Nigerians get laid, you make an attempt if rejected you let go, if accepted you proceed. Don't know the gibberish you are talking about. So he is suppose to ask the girl point blank, should I touch you or maybe should I have sex with you. Guy you are delusional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Gassa007: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Benekruku:

Typical African mentality!

A potential rapist in the making....
What's this one saying if I wipe your mouth with a plank.....so you ain't an African right

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Moneytize: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
RisingUp:
Is dis suppose 2b an advice? U r still Indirectly Abusing Kemen now, wat Nonsense!
U know women do get raped everyday BT u still exposing ur body & breast immorally 4 rapists to see...Wat a Shame on U.!
What is bad is bad, oya carry your small preek and go and start raping all the micro mini skirt girls you see on the street, since they are exposing themselves. angry
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by RisingUp: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
hammerF:

Comment like dis, do very little to caution abusive men. Kemen bleeped up.

If this happened in the US or the UK, everybody will be in no doubt about the gravity of Kemen action as the law will run its full course with lengthy sentence handed to Kemen if found guilty.

Nigeria my country is morally bankrupt. This is y the polithievians treat everybody as riff raff and idiots.

I understand just like every1 does but dis guy has apologized or what else do u want him to do? To turn back d hands of time? If she truly wants everybody to get over it not with d way she abusively said it...
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by coolsegun2002: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
I am sorry o. But till now, nobody has been able to tell me what Kemen did wrong. Somebody should lecture me please!

Kemen made a move on Tboss. Tboss gave him the body language that ' I don't want".

Kemen jejely left Tboss. So, what exactly is the problem?

Did he force himself on the lady after she resisted? No! That's a gentlemen right there!

These are things that happen everyday. But I understand everyone on social media in Nigeria is a saint, of course until their own is exposed.

So, if you hook up with a girl in your house, hers or in a hotel. You make a move. She says no. You leave her alone. You are labelled a rapist.

Maybe there's something I am not getting. In real life, do guys write long letters to girls if they want to have sex?

Or do girls announce on AIT that they want a guy right in their bed? These things are done with ' body language'

Oga.... you are a guy, that's why you are viewing this issue from an angle of "shebi he just made a move and she unconsciously said no" s what's the biggie?.
There's a reason why the management of the show took the decision against Kemen. He ddnt aproach tboss at her fully concious time. Meaning she was not fully in possession of her ability to say no or yes at the time of the sexual approach.
I don't like tboss one bit but I had to look at the issue from a neutral angle and I realised they ain't dating, it's not like they are feeling each other b4 or tboss was already giving him face during day or previous day, or some form of sexual cuddling had happend Btw the two o them.
This kind of issue usually ends with 2 or 3 slaps if u know know what I'm talking about. You know those campus scenarios when babes yet to say no visit guys naaaa...
This isn't the same scenario ooo, its circumstances that brought them all together. You don't get.. they are complete strangers who find them selves in same place. This case is not hard if they trip for each other it would have ended like the case of ttt and bisola...but no initial trip...I dnt see why we should just see at as a normal parole...

I no gbadun tboss at all but guys shuldnt sexually creep on ladies especially one that isn't awake to say yes or no immediately. It isn't rape but it is some form of molestation and if anyone did that to my babe or daughter. His face and my fist needs to say hello to each other

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lmao this shows Nigerians can fall for anything presented to them on social media and someone had to bring this crap to Nairaland. For ya'll information the account @realtboss doesnt belong to tboss, its another person thats behind the account to get twitter followers. tboss' twitter account is @officialtboss and she even condemned the impersonation done by @realtboss

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by guardsman: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:
TBoss said she was not aware of what happened until biggie showed her, what u are bringing up here is your version.

Let's be clear. What I described is not my version. It is what is on d only piece of evidence, d video.
Big Brother's evidence was weak. This is why he could show viewers live, Richard winner of BBA 2 fingering a girl who was in a drunken stupor & had to be rescued by BBA Ninjas but could not show viewers a video of Kemen's failed feeble attempt.
Infact it was convenient 4 Biggie to show d HMs a video dat kept breaking & they now had to rely mostly on verbal analysis frm members of an NGO he invited into d house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Pavarottii(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:

u saw him touching pusy Abi? Abeg send me the video of hands on pusy. And even if , did she stand up from the bed to say stop that and he continued?

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by RisingUp: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Moneytize:
What is bad is bad, oya carry your small preek and go and start raping all the micro mini skirt girls you see on the street, since they are exposing themselves. angry
Mumu! Every1 knows it's bad & dats y he has apologized... Let he who have not sinned b d 1st 2 cast a stone!... HV u not done something bad b4? Were u killed? All I'm saying is allow Kemen to HV some fresh air again...
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Ugosample(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:

All of you will just be talking rubbish
In an "advanced" country, Kemen still has a chance of winning in court if you don't know, based on that video circulating.

I'm not saying what he did is right, I'm just telling you as it is without sentiment
They have shared a bed before
And other stuff. He misread the signs (his bad) And that is what causes this mess.
And if after t boss rolled over and he stood up from the bed, then he can argue that he read that as a no, and left her

You don't know how things can be twisted in law o
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Justiceleague1: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:
What Kemen did to u was serious?
Really?

So everyone is taking a take out of the issue so lemme take my own.
Men are human beings with blood running tru their veins.
Why wud a woman taunt a man whom she knows obviously has feelings for u.
You don't have feelings for Kemen but u let him massage u upstairs and u wia all naked, just d 2 of u, and u know he has blood.
You don't like him but u let him share bed space with u.

The society I know is one wia men make the first move and its the woman's place to resist. Anythn that happens after she resists is what now becomes rape and unconscentual.

Typical scenario is wia I consciously go to visit a guy I know likes me intimately, sleep on same bed with him with my sexy nitie and still expect him to reason holy.
Then makes a move on me and I go to d public and cry fowl, pig and goat.

Kemen made a move, u unconsciously resisted and he let u be in his heat. E Don do!!!!!.

Most of the guys criticising Kemen have done worse evil.
Tboss Bro might have done worse,
The only difference here is camera

your post is as radiant as ur looks,baby,mmmuuaaaah...dont mind my naughtiness oo cheesy

btw chiefpriest1,that coolsegun2002 is a bludi womanwrapping wrapper.. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by dasauce(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:

Sometimes common sense ain't common... With the nonsense you've spewed here shows that you've not actually seen the video...
Go on YouTube.. You'll see it and compare it to what Miyonse had done to her
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Lmao this shows Nigerians can fall for anything presented to them on social media and someone had to bring this crap to Nairaland. For ya'll information the account @realtboss doesnt belong to tboss, its another person thats behind the account to get twitter followers. tboss' twitter account is @officialtboss and she even condemned the impersonation done by @realtboss

I was about to say that too.

There was NO way t boss will talk in such manner.
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by LifestyleTonite: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:
But twitter accounts have almost equal number of followers. It's not as if the one you presented has been verified by twitter. For now, both are valid until she comes on air to clear the confusion.
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by ephi123(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ugosample:

All of you will just be talking rubbish
In an "advanced" country, Kemen still has a chance of winning in court if you don't know, based on that video circulating.

I'm not saying what he did is right, I'm just telling you as it is without sentiment
They have shared a bed before
And other stuff. He misread the signs (his bad) And that is what causes this mess.
And if after t boss rolled over and he stood up from the bed, then he can argue that he read that as a no, and left her

You don't know how things can be twisted in law o

In Nigeria maybe such things can be twisted. In advanced countries, even if the girl is drunk a man can be jailed for rape not to mention she just being asleep.

If she did not explicitly give consent, it is considered RAPE. People should learn self control.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/men-face-jail-for-rape-if-women-are-too-drunk-to-consent-in-bed-to-boost-convictions-7175922.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34470205
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tboss no well [color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
dasauce:

Sometimes common sense ain't common... With the nonsense you've spewed here shows that you've not actually seen the video...
Go on YouTube.. You'll see it and compare it to what Miyonse had done to her
have you heard of consent before?
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
But twitter accounts have almost equal number of followers. It's not as if the one you presented has been verified by twitter. For now, both are valid until she comes on air to clear the confusion.
it doesnt warrant coming on air, she has already addressed the issue on twitter and twitter peeps have chastised the fake account. that alone is enough proof
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by UncleJJ(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Innnfo: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
WotzupNG:

TBoss has taken to twitter to tell her fans to let the issue concerning Kemen to rest. Kemen was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija House after he was seen molesting Tboss. The matter has been generating a lot of controversy, all of which Tboss is willing to see an end to as she publicly forgives Kemen.

http://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-lets-put-the-kemen-issue-to-rest-tboss-tells-fans/

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Gbemini(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
No b someone suck dick for house.They just finger u and u dey talk as if u no like am. I beg shut dere, all of u girls wey go there na ashewo
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by guardsman: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

What kemen did was intentional after watching the footage. It would have being different if he had unconsciously committed the act. I blame Ay for resurrecting this issue on the Easter show

Stop being overly dramatic. Of course it was intentional. He wanted to try his luck on a girl he was given an amorous massage not too long ago. Kemen was massaging Tboss who was lying on d bed half-naked with her boobs pressing on d bed & now she's lying alone wit him in bed. He tried to dodge d cameras as anyone would & tried his luck on d babe. She looked under d sheets, re-adjusted her sleeping position & went back to sleep. Kemen too went to sleep. QED
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by kowema(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Justiceleague1:

your post is as radiant as ur looks,baby,mmmuuaaaah...dont mind my naughtiness oo cheesy

btw chiefpriest1,that coolsegun2002 is a bludi womanwrapping wrapper.. grin

Lol. Tnks
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Ugosample(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
ephi123:

In Nigeria maybe such things can be twisted. In advanced countries, even if the girl is drunk a man can be jailed for rape not to mention she just being asleep.

If she did not explicitly give consent, it is considered RAPE. People should learn self control.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/men-face-jail-for-rape-if-women-are-too-drunk-to-consent-in-bed-to-boost-convictions-7175922.html

It can still be twisted
NFL players escape with things like this all the time
He touched her, and turned away, then he left her.

I'm telling you there is a loophole in a situation like this.
If he held her and she moved, and still attempted to hold her, then he would be on the losing end

The law is an ass girl
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Ugosample(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
ephi123:

And one more thing.
Kemen did NOT rape T Boss

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by dasauce(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
padiga047:
have you heard of consent before?

I still repeat, go and watch the clip again..
Then come back and apologise to me.

Let me even do you an undeserve favour!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CJNFF65bI
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by yaki84: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:
What Kemen did to u was serious?
Really?

So everyone is taking a take out of the issue so lemme take my own.
Men are human beings with blood running tru their veins.
Why wud a woman taunt a man whom she knows obviously has feelings for u.
You don't have feelings for Kemen but u let him massage u upstairs and u wia all naked, just d 2 of u, and u know he has blood.
You don't like him but u let him share bed space with u.

The society I know is one wia men make the first move and its the woman's place to resist. Anythn that happens after she resists is what now becomes rape and unconscentual.

Typical scenario is wia I consciously go to visit a guy I know likes me intimately, sleep on same bed with him with my sexy nitie and still expect him to reason holy.
Then makes a move on me and I go to d public and cry fowl, pig and goat.

Kemen made a move, u unconsciously resisted and he let u be in his heat. E Don do!!!!!.

Most of the guys criticising Kemen have done worse evil.
Tboss Bro might have done worse,
The only difference here is camera
Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
dasauce:

I still repeat, go and watch the clip again..
Then come back and apologise to me.

Let me even do you an undeserve favour!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CJNFF65bI
this is not the video, idiot

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans by ephi123(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ugosample:

It can still be twisted
NFL players escape with things like this all the time
He touched her, and turned away, then he left her.

I'm telling you there is a loophole in a situation like this.
If he held her and she moved, and still attempted to hold her, then he would be on the losing end

The law is an ass girl

That people escape with such doesn't make it right, you yourself admitted that what he did was wrong.

He may not have raped her but touching her in such a manner is sexual assault.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.