Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) (36508 Views)

Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook / Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by uyiekpenn(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2017
I respect any woman who hustles and doesn't spread her legs up and down. Continue sweetie. God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Khd95:
But these bananas thocry
they look like something wey dem harvest from witch farmgrin

anyways,God uplift u in ur endeavours,but uplift ur banana first
The bananas on display look nasty

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by TAD2(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2017
kayo80:

You know the funny thing, I didn't want to collect it at first cos I didn't want it to seem like I had ulterior motive. But she said, "you didn't even collect my number" when I was leaving, so I had to. Honestly, I was just drawn to her hustling spirit.
CHAI! aluu[color=#550000][/color] angry[center][/center][right][/right]
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by SINZ: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
cruz97:
are you ugly?
Yes.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
kayo80:

Yes mam. wink

I know you personally and I don't trust that is all you guys discussed. Me and you don drag babe before...lol.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by walosky(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Op just tell us wetin u want make we do for una......

una want make we sponsor una marriage or una need room for banana tins?

Infact ayam not undastandin

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by SINZ: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2017
curiositymaster:

Let the guy rest na, Haba!
No be person help Olajumoke ni?

She was in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Nairalanders. I hail oooooooooooo grin
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:

She was in the right place at the right time.

That's exactly how it is

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Those bananas are the ugliest I have seen. I doubt I can buy such, except out of sympathy.
Kudos to her still
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
but hope say you no shyke the babe grin
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by claremont(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Too many frustrated folks on this thread, it's sickening.

You did a brilliant job OP in generating publicity for this young lady, and I hope she gets the help she needs.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by SINZ: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
curiositymaster:

That's exactly how it is
[/s]

WRONG. TY Bello never begged you or anyone else to help her.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2017
kayo80:

No. I gave her attention because she looked like a student of that school, and I was surprised she was selling what she was selling. I only put the pretty there to get people to read the story. You can see I didn't mention her looks in the story.
Why did you think she looked like a student of the school? Don't tell me it's not because she's pretty. As much as i hail her hustle, i think it's imperative that we stopped giving people recognition because of how they look. There are thousands or even millions of hawkers all over Ibadan selling all sorts but your eye was only caught by this one girl?

2 Likes

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Adamadam: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2017
kayo80:

No. I gave her attention because she looked like a student of that school, and I was surprised she was selling what she was selling. I only put the pretty there to get people to read the story. You can see I didn't mention her looks in the story.
I am impressed as you took time to explain instead of firing back. That means we still have polite people at this confused time in the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by rayopt(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:

Oga sir, did she have NOUN written in caps on her forehead? Simply put, you gave her attention because you feel she is too pretty to be selling fruits. If she was ugly, we both know you wouldn't have approached her but that's not the case.

There are many people out there who hawk and carry out menial jobs just so they can feed atleast once a day. Their stories are surely even more heart-wrenching than this lass's story. What else qualifies her to be offered help aside her looks? Why should people offer her assistance on the basis that she is pretty and neglect those truly in need?

Dude, you need to re-evaluate yourself first and ask yourself what motivated you into writing this epistle in the first place. Is it lust? Are you having dreams of being her savior so you'll get a chance to score?? If sheer greed played a motivational role then I'm sorry, but you're no better than the people that this poor "pretty" girl is trying to avoid in the first place which made her choose this means of survival. Face your front when next you see a pretty girl.

Chai!!!!!!

SINZ:

Now this is the point when you start to question your own motives. smiley

Interesting... smiley

the way u are destroying this Guy's supposed motive with plain truth ehn? you bad gaan oooo

on anoda tot . . .

#ConspiracyTheory: I suspect say na u get d article sef .lol

#JustSayin

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:
[s][/s]

WRONG. TY Bello never begged you or anyone else to help her.

I wasn't talking about anyone begging or whatever, I was only in support of what you said about being at the right place at the right time.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by cruz97(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:

Yes.
I thought as much
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Linda Ikeji used to sell beer?
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by SINZ: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
rayopt:

Chai!!!!!!

the way u are destroying this Guy's supposed motive with plain truth ehn? you bad gaan oooo

on anoda tot . . .

#ConspiracyTheory: I suspect say na u get d article sef .lol

#JustSayin

*In Dino Melaye's voice*

I have chosen to speak the truth and die! cool

And NO, I'm not the OP. smiley
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by davidif: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
She is gorgeous.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by SINZ: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2017
curiositymaster:

I wasn't talking about anyone begging or whatever, I was only in support of what you said about being at the right place at the right time.

Alright, sir.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2017
From the konji look in your eyes you will soon replace this banana with plantain.

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by princee7(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Nairalanders can be very trouble some. Somebody sees a girl and appreciated what she was doing by posting it here so other girls can learn to survive on their own too. And you guys just turned the issue upside down. Haaaaaaa nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by kayo80(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Adamadam:
I am impressed as you took time to explain instead of firing back. That means we still have polite people at this confused time in the nation.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:
Would you have given her all this attention if she wasn't pretty? Or better yet, if she was batshit ugly?

So the only thing that makes this your story worth reading is that it isn't everyday that one gets to see a poor pretty girl selling stuff, right?

Are ugly girls now doomed to accept whatever fate throws at them? I'm sure she would've better suited her wretched status if she was unattractive since unattractive people have been doomed to be spat on. wink

So she should be offered assistance simply because she's pretty? How petty! undecided

Why the fvcking double standard?? angry
Haba, small-small now. Why u dey para like dis na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by kayo80(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Kayo80, it was a very good move from you. Thumbs up. God bless you for sharing.

Thank you.
Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by claremont(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2017
OP, If you on Twitter, follow @obyezeks and send her a tweet about this lady, you can also ask her to retweet this lady's story and pictures. That's the Twitter account of Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, and I know she has helped ladies like this in the past. A simple retweet from her about this girl's story might be all this lady needs to change her life today. PLUS, people who are interested in helping this young lady would rather prefer doing it through a well-known and trusted public figure like Dr. Oby. https://twitter.com/obyezeks?lang=en&lang=en

1 Like

Re: Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
I swear I know that girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office / Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.