Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc (1883 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Software For Flashing Tecno(china Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by Don4life: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
I need 4 request only then i post it
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by aieromon(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Don4life:

I need 4 request only then i post it

Keep the information to yourself,Minister of chinko tech. undecided
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by mjay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
aieromon:

Keep the information to yourself,Minister of chinko tech. undecided

u wicked ooooo
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by chakaz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Don4life, u have nothing to offer, so relax!
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by aieromon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
For all you chinko loversthough i doubt if they hang out here , google china phone pc suite and your problems will be solved.

@OP
You have four responses to your silly thread so you can share the little you know now undecided
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by chakaz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Aeroman, is it 4 every chinko phone or some class of chinkos.
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by Don4life: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
To connect a china phone to serve as a dial-up modem on pc: first of all connect the Don4life phone to ur pc with Bluetooth, infrared or usb cable. But the most preferable is Bluetooth, as most china phones do not have pc suites yet, no drivers for the usb connection and infrared is seriously joining the dinosaurs to extinct. After the connection, try to take note of the dial-up COM port of the device by clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the lower right side of ur task bar, click on ‘show devices’ or equivalent and look for it in the ‘services’ of ur phone that u will see there.
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by Don4life: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2010
Go to START---CONTROL PANEL----NETWORK CONNECTION----go to CREATE A NEW CONNECTION (located under NETWORK TASK beneath or by the side of that window)---click on NEXT--- choose CONNECT TO THE INTERNET---select SETUP MY CONNECTION MANUALLY---then, CONNECT USING A DIAL-UP MODEM---HERE, SELECT THE COM PORT OF UR DEVICE U EARLIER TOOK NOTE OF(remember? Hey, abeg-oo hope u no dey forget quick quick too much)--- TYPE your ISP NAME whether MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETIABA, ORANGE, MANGO, na u saka---type *99# in the phone number everyone---- for MTN users type web for d username and password, for zain, etisalat and glo users just put wap there----select ADD SHORTCUT TO DESKTOP and… FINISH…, HEY, NOT YET!
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by folabuntu: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
yeah right!!!!!

pple who buy them things do not even want or need or know how to browse with it, much less listen to this ur fantabulous tales.

oya keep deluding yaself!! most of those things do not even have a modem
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by Mannylex(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2010
Chinko phone as modem!, I laugh in chinese.
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by iniguy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
hey guys this thing might just be possible
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by engrhamid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2010
did i hear anyone saying its not possible. Carry your desktop or legtop com my crib, n u will be amazed!
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2010
iniguy:

hey guys this thing might just be possible
You go dey sleep nii sha,
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by engrhamid(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2010
can't stop laughing!
Re: How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc by iniguy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Strong Anti-virus / How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Users Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.