Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians (1308 Views)

Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by chimebube: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Bovi, has taken to Twitter to defend AY and Helen Paul, who has been called out by Nigerians and notable Nigerian celebrities, for joking about what Kemen did to TBoss.

Bovi shared his thoughts on the issue on Twitter, after a fan begged him not to joke with such issue. He also accused his fans to let go of the issue, to keep Kemen off suicide.

“Please encourage this young man, that’s all I said. He no kill person! Make he come die? Even God sef forgive all of us,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/you-can-joke-about-rape-disabilities.html

Lalasticlala

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by kelvine(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
How do you know when sensibilities are hurt ?
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by josephine123: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
na xo... tboss & her sister should stop doing like dey cant cope with d life of a celeb.. bringing issues out from things they shud overlook

2 Likes

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by NosoChic: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
I beg to disagree Bovi....YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT RAPE,SEXUAL ASSAULT, MOLESTATION. ..i
These are serious societal issues especially when the victims are suffering in silence. Our Chibok girls were raped....so is it okay to joke about it.
You can't also joke about Paedophiles.
I wish someone should feed these comedians ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Swizdoe(m): 1:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Calling what happened between tboss and Kemen rape is an insult to real victims of rape.....

All of Una holy holy wey wan die on top Kemen matter, I hope say Una holy pass Elijah shaa

2 Likes

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Elnino4ladies: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Bovi is an ignorant fool
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by IamAirforce1: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Hhmm
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by nikkypearl(f): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Bovi is an ignorant fool
and the ignorant fool is making millions here and there! bitterness kills faster than Aids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Moving4: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Smellymouth: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites..

If the same comedians crack jokes about Dr Freeze's assault by his wife , na the same ladies go open their 32 teeth dey laff..

Now everybody don turn Feminists and activists..

If men were God sha..

Thunder go fire you if you quote me wrongly..

1 Like

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Elnino4ladies: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
nikkypearl:
and the ignorant fool is making millions here and there! bitterness kills faster than Aids

STFU

1 Like

Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Jay542(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
NosoChic:
I beg to disagree Bovi....YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT RAPE,SEXUAL ASSAULT, MOLESTATION. ..i
These are serious societal issues especially when the victims are suffering in silence. Our Chibok girls were raped....so is it okay to joke about it.
You can't also joke about Paedophiles.
I wish someone should feed these comedians ignorance.
You can joke about anything, it just depends on how you relate the joke. Jokes pass messages too.
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Lordkylie(f): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
I disagree ,you can't joke about everything. You can't joke about things like rape, kidnap,assault and even disabilities. I don't know if I'm the only one who finds jokes about people who stammer offensive, they were born that way and in most cases can't help it.It's not cool to joke about some things, we all should learn to draw the line at certain points or the next thing is we'd be joking about autism.
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Lordkylie(f): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites..

If the same comedians crack jokes about Dr Freeze's assault by his wife , na the same ladies go open their 32 teeth dey laff..

Now everybody don turn Feminists and activists..

If men were God sha..

Thunder go fire you if you quote me wrongly..
oh please what is wrong is wrong. Condemn the two sides not this one you're ranting here.Joking about assault whether on males or females is wrong and if you feel like it isn't getting enough attention for males ,be the first to start a campaign against it.Everyone is quick to shout Nigerians are hypocrites, what are you?
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Lordkylie(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
nikkypearl:
hun this is everything that's wrong with the Nigerian society.As long as you're making millions you're above mistake and can do no wrong.No wonder our politicians walk all over us after all they're making millions (oops my bad billions)
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Smellymouth: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Lordkylie:
oh please what is wrong is wrong. Condemn the two sides not this one you're ranting here.Joking about assault whether on males or females is wrong and if you feel like it isn't getting enough attention for males ,be the first to start a campaign against it.Everyone is quick to shout Nigerians are hypocrites, what are you?

Lol. Lordkylie. How are you?
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by tribalistseun: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
josephine123:
na xo... tboss & her sister should stop doing like dey cant cope with d life of a celeb.. bringing issues out from things they shud overlook
we don forget everything, but watch how this comedians will start making jokes about it again. Then Instagram and Twitter war will start again
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Lordkylie(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol. Lordkylie. How are you?
I'm fine dear and you
Re: You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians by Smellymouth: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Lordkylie:
I'm fine dear and you
I am good.. Nice hair..
Me likey.. cool

(1) (Reply)

‘my Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her’ -odion Ighalo / Beautiful After Party Dress " Alterego" Of Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.