Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College (1307 Views)

Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) / Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by Jase4real: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
His Matters of the heart are somewhat tricky but again, every question deserves an answer.
A lady took to Facebook to seek advice on how to dump her boyfriend of years who sold fruits to send her back to school after losing her parents.

What would you advice in this situation. Share your thoughts b

[img]https://2.bp..com/-n9mcCoLZqTI/WYoGFA4BtOI/AAAAAAAAM9M/Xsg8HjUlgbcgpEEQzZHfLiJTtgzVE43QQCLcBGAs/s1600/ok.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/lady-seeks-for-advice-on-how-to-dump.html
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na dis kind person them suppose use for rituals

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
When you were collecting school fees from him he was your type, now that he has changed your status with his money he isn't the type of man you wish to spend your life with.

There's no way you'll tell him that and not hurt him. The only exception is if he was funding a charity organisation where returns are not expected. When you hurt someone who goes this far to give you a life, God will surely punish you in hundred fold.

Guys should stop sending women to school to avoid such stories...Taste changes with time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by thorpido(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Like some people would say,thunder fire that mouth that says I can't continue.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by femolacqua(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
What's that? When he was paying your fees you no know say he no be your type. What rubbish?
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by kelechi50: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please this lady is a can of curses waiting to explode on her self.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by lalanice(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
well! this story ain't true, and if it was she ain't going anywhere karma can not get to. He helped improve your life, now it's your turn to help him, unless he doesn't want to, then leave you can.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Village people must follow you if you so this kind of wicked thing.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
If by now after all the years he is still a truck driver and has no ambition to help himself through self development or education. Dump his ass with a cheque of N5m,
Trust me he won't be too sad. Never leave him empty handed the swear from Armageddon will never leave you���
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by VargasVee(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
What stupid man still trains a girl through school?

If you want to help her out, it's out of your own goodwill. If you stupidly insist and decide to invest your life on her with hopes of marrying her or she being with you, forget it.

Once they're through, they'd look down on you. All of them, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by damjane(f): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
my sister you are going nowhere
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2017
So, he trained you up to this level, a whole lawyer, and you have not made enough money to invest back into his life?

If you can't marry a truck driver, tell him that you need him to better himself educationally or career wise, invest back in him like he inrsted in you.

I suppose you should he able to afford his fees now as you are supposedly a "lawyer", who must be making lots of money. If he isn't interested in school, find some business for him.

Once you have invested back in him as he has invested in you, and you still don't find him up to your borrowed class, then, you can leave him.

Of course, this could take up 4-5 years of your life, by what's that compared to the whole ten years he wasted on an ingrate?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by Emecson(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Am nt sure she went to the skul sef cos sum1 wu z educated cannot rite dis rubbish 4 d public tu see
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by akblings(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Thats why am the last person to ENCOURAGE any guy to sponsor any girl in school in the name of "she's my girlfriend", "i will marry her"...

If you want to help, just do it for charity sake dont attach marriage plans to it....

I pity the poor man,
another suicide news is loading now....
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Lol This girl foolish gan. Do you know how much Truck drivers earn fa??! 50-150k on a single trip.

So her problem is not even his characteristics, it's his status of being a Truck Driver....she's mad!! angry
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
safarigirl:
So, he trained you up to this level, a whole lawyer, and you have not made enough money to invest back into his life?

If you can't marry a truck driver, tell him that you need him to better himself educationally or career wise, invest back in him like he inrsted in you.

I suppose you should he able to afford his fees now as you are supposedly a "lawyer", who must be making lots of money. If he isn't interested in school, find some business for him.

Once you have invested back in him as he has invested in you, and you still don't find him up to your borrowed class, then, you can leave him.

Of course, this could take up 4-5 years of your life, by what's that compared to the whole ten years he wasted on an ingrate?

Safarigirl let's be realistic biko. A guy who is earning 100s of thousands on his Truck driving Job will leave it in this economy to go and sit down in one class room because of woman?...you sef think am na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Safarigirl let's be realistic biko. A guy who is earning 100s of thousands on his Truck driving Job will leave it in this economy to go and sit down in one class room because of woman?...you sef think am na.
that's why I said .....OR Career wise, cuz I know say school no be for everybody

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice On How To Dump Fruit Seller Who Sent Her To College by SURElee(f): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesu! I'm officially weak to my bone marrows. Just look at the human being mentioning "class". She will go ahead to marry a wolf in sheep clothing with all her specs, later in marriage she will come online to disturb us with domestic violence and divorce again. Aswear I pity men. Mumu dey mention class, somebody should show her some classy men and how they have fared so far. She go chop "class" belleful like indomie belleful.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Faces At The Naming Ceremony Of Actress, Who Died 3-days After Childbirth / Randy Billionaire Kehinde Smith In Trouble As Wife Uncovers His Lover Girl / Love Is In The Air - Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Stylish In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.