Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures (557 Views)

Hush Puppy Gets Humbled In Dubai, Cries And Begs For Autograph / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo / Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by candidaz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
I was on the same train with governor ikpeazu yesterday and couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind as he had to stand on his feet through out his trip cos there were no vacant seats.. This could not have happened to his excellency in Nigeria... I apologize on behalf of the British people Sir.. If only they knew...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by DickDastardly(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by IamAirforce1: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
See as he stand like electric pole grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
hahahahahahahaha hehehehehe mtchww and they will be forming jagaban for us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by Radiohead6(f): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by Homeboiy: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
k
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by Radiohead6(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well he cannot wear 'I am governor' tag around his neck everywhere he goes , so yeah ! And we are all equal in the Sight of God

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Humbled In The UK.. Pictures by bodejohn(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Same man...Same train...before it was China...now it's Uk....tomorrow it might be US...

Make I go blow whistle...

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations Made Against Him By Anonymous Twitter user / Another Pastor Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Chocolate City Welcome Yung L To The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.