Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? (531 Views)

Wordpress Vs Blogger , Why Wordpress Is Better Off Blogger / How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? / It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? by Gurusblend(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Note: this tutorial was officially written by Tolu Owoeye
http://facebook.com/toluowoeye1
http://twitter.com/iam_toluowoeye
read more of his tutorial on gurusblend.com, navigate to the tutorial page

source: http://www.gurusblend.com/2017/04/want-to-become-successful-blogger-why.html

Welcome back to Gurusblend Tutorial, my name is Tolu Owoeye. It is not a news anymore that Google Adsense is the best monetization platform out there. However, their approval process is strict which gives hard time to Bloggers who are trying to monetize their website with Google Adsense.
If you are one of those Bloggers, then i don't need to tell you anymore what Google Adsense Alternative is. Another monetization platform is Propellerads. They pay with dollar, you will surely get approval as long as you have a custom domain address.

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=y9h

Propellerads offer two major advert type which is 1. pop up 2. Direct Advert.
just sign up with your email address, you are done!!!!
please share this tutorial......

see screenshot of my earning after collecting my 1st payment of $100 from them:

Re: Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? by Interesting15: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is funny. Propellerads is a no no if you've not got thousands of traffic daily.

Between, it made way for nasty user engagement (with their pop ups and all that)

And one more thing Op, why did you blur your earning when it's easy to guess?

With a cpm of 0.2, and just 6 clicks, one can easily deduce the earning.

I know you are looking for referrals. Good luck bro.
Re: Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? by Ajewealth123(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Interesting15:
This is funny. Propellerads is a no no if you've not got thousands of traffic daily.

Between, it made way for nasty user engagement (with their pop ups and all that)

can one use both propellerads and Adsense together?
Re: Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? by Interesting15: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
can one use both propellerads and Adsense together?

Yes. But not recommendable.
Re: Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? by kayceecompany: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
6 clicks ke?
Abeg check again. It's zero clicks since this month.
OP, liars will go to hell. How can you say you earned $100 in that screenshot undecided

Interesting15:

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Blogger / Don’t Be An Adsense Blogger – Tunny Ogunnowo (exclusive Interview Rapport Naija) / How-to-protect-your-home-appliances-from-electrical-power-surges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.