Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

GOTV Removing Some Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / GOTV Removing Some Channels (3292 Views)

Why Are Some Channels Missing On Gotv / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed / See What Omasholas Social Media Handler Posted Regarding Venita B4 Removing It. (2) (3) (4)

GOTV Removing Some Channels by tolexy007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
I subscribed to 1800 naira package plan on GOTV last wk, and I was given the full channels, but to my surprise this evening, I discover that some channels has being removed, can't find dem again, and dey are my favorite stations. like CNN, BBC, Aljazeria,Super sport2 Etc. pls what is happening? and how can this b fixed, I don't want to miss tomao UCL. pls someone should help me out. thanks
Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by youngest85(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
What area are you?

Gotv sabi man is your friend
Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
They didn't remove the channel. You allowed your decoder to reboot and it took you to another bouquet of N1500.
What you should do now is totally switch off the decoder and allow it to reboot until all the channels appear.
If they didn't appear, it must be the weather. But if they do, don't allow it reboot again, else, you may lose those channels again.

Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by tolexy007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:
They didn't remove the channel. You allowed your decoder to reboot and it took you to another bouquet of N1500.
What you should do now is totally switch off the decoder and allow it to reboot until all the channels appear.
If they didn't appear, it must be the weather. But if they do, don't allow it reboot again, else, you may lose those channels again.

thanks, is done. really appreciated
Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by oluwatomiwa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Press menu from your remote control and choose advanced options, then installation and automatic scan, the channels will be restored.

Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by DjAndroid: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
It is just a signal issue, your signal strength is poor.
Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by tolexy007(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
oluwatomiwa:
Press menu from your remote control and choose advanced options, then installation and automatic scan, the channels will be restored.

thanks I just do that now, and it works.thanks
Re: GOTV Removing Some Channels by askj(f): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Pls how can I unlock my Gotv. My kids used a wrong pin. I'm in Abuja

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Thread For Lovers Of "The Johnsons" On African Magic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9