Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State (69498 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by phreakabit(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Them transfer the case go : Anti-human trafficking and child labour unit?
LMAO!!!!
WTF?!
Nigeria Police Force una too much!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by FriendNG: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
This can only happen in the uncivilized backward south.

is she a dog? Why chain her. South and immortality 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ebuclassic18(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.

u dnt have to hate it i will take care of you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by bashezz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
HEADMASTER lol!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ipobarecriminals: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
shocked shocked angry grin sad beyond F.head, this one look like a typical yam head with contour, bend,crater.IPOBARECRIMINALS

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Liamm(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shugacane come and see ur headmaster grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by SalamRushdie: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
This head though
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Few days ago,news of a man who chained his wife to a general in Ogun state went viral.Photo of Ifeanyi Ajaero has surfaced.

General - Generator*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ipobarecriminals: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
FriendNG:
This can only happen in the uncivilized backward south.

is she a dog? Why chain her.fl@thead and immortality 5 and 6.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Hhahahaha

Okoyiboz... you make my day on NL, Honestly.!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Divay22(f): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lastking147:

Haha see as his head get egg shape grin
How's u my lady
Lol....I'm all good and you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by columbus007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.
total submission, badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by joinnow: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
The disband
Still dey affect the man thinking ability

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by watered(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CHAI, THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING MARRIAGE, SEE HIS HEAD LIKE CONE, HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF MURDER.
Go Get your self some life. And who is going to marry an old lady like you?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by bola4dprec(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
marriage is a war
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by salbis(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ugly come jam wickedness, double wahala!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by watered(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
CHAI!!! The hell that women go through in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by bola4dprec(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eastwalk:
C cone head typical afonja grin grin
Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by package7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Omo ale igbo....very ugly thing

From day one that the incident happened i Known say na igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ipobarecriminals: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin sad embarassed lipsrsealed cool sad grin angry angry
JayJohnson:
This must be a bast#rd flattron, he has a cone head
undecided if he headbutt U

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by sleemoon(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
RealHaute:
You can chain or handcuff a woman - but she must consent to it. grin
Only the smart ones will understand.

Ghost in a Shell

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Lastking147(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....I'm all good and you
Just here jae
Watching one series like tat
How was Easter over dere
Hope u had fun
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by klax(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Look at somebody that beat his and chained her Look at his head like axe with charcoal burnt face with double layer Dunlop slippers lips. Look at his amoeba head shape but ladies why you dont use your senses when getting marry look at this pretty young lady marrying this ugly lucifer looking beast called man, I bow for women at time.

Can't imagine this gorilla still manage to get wife it's so weird.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
look at his pyramid head,I'm still wondering what could av attracted that beautiful lady to this foggly man.Mere looking at him,u will know he's harsh.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by sekem: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh, so he's an officer?

No wonder, I've been wondering since where he got the handcuffs from cool
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by greatJohnson(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
The man na correct headmaster.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
space007:
this man is an animal
Of course he's an higher animal
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Opakan2: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
The werey don chop akpu sote him head lose shape.. no longer flat like it should be grin

And they will be claiming most romantic etc.. whereas na dem maltreat women pass

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=klax post=55662222]Look at somebody that beat his and chained her Look at his head like axe with charcoal burnt face with double layer Dunlop slippers lips. Look at his amoeba head shape but ladies why you dont use your senses when getting marry look at this pretty young lady marrying this ugly lucifer looking beast called man, I bow for women at time.

Can't imagine this gorilla still manage to get wife it's so weird.[/quo

Love they say is blind.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by yomz1e(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ifeanyi....your people salute you

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
As you dey insult that man,if he propose marriage to you na one time you go say"I do"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State by peculiar32(f): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
sniperr007:

LMAO.. E hate marriage abeg. Ur hubby wont do such to u. He will adore u

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.