Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke (31278 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Try This Method And You Will Never Remain Broke! / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
whitering:
well done

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by zanga420: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
konfused:
you guys always claim to be making millions in a month, but would always want to collect as small as 2500 from other poor guys for ebooks.

I know nothing is free and to make money is not easy, but claiming to make such huge sum of money in a matter of weeks but still eyeing 2500 from others smacks of ehmmm.....cant find d right word sha.

It's all good, everything na hustle.

I wanted to like your comment more than 100 times but I think saying bravo! will cover that. Don't mind them, it's the little in peoples pocket they eye by all means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Tgold1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
importexpert:
Being broke is not your fault. It happens to everyone at one point or the other. But to remain broke? Now that is your fault. It is wrong to continue to blame anybody or a system for your financial fortune.

There are so many opportunities around that it is totally illogical for anyone to remain broke. There are countless possibilities that stare at us today. And as I have often say, the way to end the cycle of being broke is not just to work hard at your regular job but to have your own personal business. Your job may earn you a living but true wealth comes from owning your own business. And the business prospects of our day exceed what is obtainable at any other time. Even our parents never had it easy.

There are three basic excuses why people refuse to start their own business:

No capital: Of course, this is the foremost reason. It is a reasonable excuse considering how difficult it is to get along. It can be painful that after brainstorming to come up with business ideas, there is money to execute it. But this reason is logical only up to a certain point. There are people that have started businesses with no money of their own. Better still, there are businesses you can do right now that do not require capital but can fetch you money to start other businesses. They exist!

Unfavorable business climate: This is one of the reasons that were given on a thread few days ago about why some phones are cheaper in Kenya than Nigeria. And it is a valid point too. Nigeria’s environment makes it difficult for businesses to thrive. International studies and even African businessmen like Strive Masiyiwa have also asserted that Nigeria is not too favorable for businesses.

No business idea: Have you seen some people that actually have the capital but do not know what businesses to go into? Though this category is very rare, they never the less exist. And business idea does not just mean a random idea, I refer to ideas that can generate returns.

This is why having an internet business is the key. It eliminates the first two problems. If you have an internet business:

• You don’t have to worry about capital. Most genuine businesses require almost no financial input from you. Internet businesses these days will generate money for you even if you don’t invest capital in them. All they require is your time.

• You don’t have to worry about unfavorable business climate. Nigeria’s business climate does not have its tentacles extended to the online world. Here, there is no need for inventory, no tax, no need for staff, no need to bribe officials and the likes. All you need is your laptop, your two hands and your data subscription.

• You don’t have to worry about having a business location. You don’t need an office either. All you need, you most likely have: your own apartment. You can work from the comfort of your home.

Three most lucrative internet businesses in Nigeria now

By ‘most lucrative businesses’, I mean businesses you can start right away with almost nothing from the comfort of your home with potential of fetching you handsome profits.

Work on Kindle (Publishing): Amazon’s kindle desktop publishing is one of the most lucrative. If you have the ability to write, why not make money from it? With kindle, you can publish your books for free and enjoy patronage from all around the world. You don’t need to pay to register neither are there subscription fees. It’s free. Better still, you can write at your convenience and keep earning royalty for life!

Work on Fiverr (Freelancing): Yes, the freelance business is still making more Nigerians richer! Fiverr is a profitable platform because you stand a chance to work there. Contrary to what you think, Fiverr is not only about writing. If you can edit videos, audios, do photoshop, or you are tech savvy, it means you are a potential hot cake on Fiverr. Equally, if you can write articles and other kinds of writing, you should give this a thought. Any ability you have will find its market on Fiverr.

Work on Clickbank (Affiliate Marketing): This is my speciality. You can engage in Affiliate marketing by simply promoting the products of companies. How do you get your money? The companies will pay you a commission when anyone makes a purchase through the unique link you will be given. If you have two hours a day and an internet connection, you are good to go. Unlike the other two options above, you don’t need any special ability to work here. In other words, anybody can engage in affiliate marketing. Once you learn the ropes, you will start making money from the marketing.

Once again, I repeat; being broke is not bad, but remaining broke is definitely bad. There is no excuse to be. This is why any sensible Nigerian will embrace these opportunities and exploit them. And the good thing about them is that you can start any of these businesses right away.

Join Me To Learn The Personal Secret Step I Used In Affiliate Marketing To Make N225, 000 in A Single Week at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

how can I get started?
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by mctowel01: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2017
konfused:
you guys always claim to be making millions in a month, but would always want to collect as small as 2500 from other poor guys for ebooks.

I know nothing is free and to make money is not easy, but claiming to make such huge sum of money in a matter of weeks but still eyeing 2500 from others smacks of ehmmm.....cant find d right word sha.

It's all good, everything na hustle.

hahaha guy, i love you no homo. You can see behind the screen he is showing us

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by iykepromotions: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Well this is getting serious. @ op you don't need to lie or deceive anyone before making money online. No offense in selling or marketing of information, but there's offense in not practicing what you're selling. These can lead to wasting of time and money. For those looking for a Genuine way to make money online, learn how to buy and sell domain names. Yeah am on it and it's really amazing. All you've got to do is to buy an expired domain name for $9, go elsewhere and resell higher. I sold my first domain name for $550 USD with an investment of $9. For FREE details, visit this awareness thread @
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

And for direct mentorship, tools and guidelines, visit www.Julanky.com
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by buffalowings: 1:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Both the mod that push this trash to the front page and the op
Deserve a knock on their head

He'll na thunder go fire una

The mfucker wants to sell ebooks grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Wish I cld be so mean and sell ebook on how I made a killing on Fiverr within a year...

I will back it with pictorial evidences of my achievements within the period of 1 year and I'm sure I will make more millions selling the book...

But I just don't know how to do that...
I wish I could grin

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Pointblank09(m): 1:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Am interested ooo
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by fof1: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2017
franzis:
FUNNY HOW SOME MORONS WILL COME HERE AND SPILL TRASH THAT YOU DONT NEED CAPITAL FOR BUSINESS START UP, EVEN THE SO CALLED MOST INTERNET BUSINESS YOU CLAIMING YOU DONT NEED CAPITAL INTERNET DATA , MODEM , LAPTOP , MOBILE PHONE Na FREE OF CHARGE ABI

ARE U NOT A BIGGER slowpoke? U ARE A DISGRACE TO NOLZ SEEKERS AND PEDDLERS. DID U READ THRO D OP POST.BEFORE SPUEING THE VERY DIRTY TRASH OUT OF UR MOUTH & HEART? PLS DO GO INTO OBLIVION AND BE EXTINCT. BIGGER FOOLS IN TOWN..
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Bollinger(m): 2:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Tgold1:

how can I get started?

Don't do it if you are not bouyant. The first lie he told you was that you don't need capital to do what he's telling you to do. Let's take clickbank affiliate marketing for instance. Think about it; how do you sell anything on the internet without spending money? it's not possible. You have to have your own website, buy ad spaces on Google/facebook to direct people to your website so you can sell what you are affiliated to. Sure you can build a client base of subscribers for your website without spending a dime but it will take you years and years to achieve this. Another way is to start a youtube channel in whatever niche you are interested in, in other to market whatever product you want to sell. Guy, do you know how long it will take you to get thousands of subscribers to your channel? Years. Let's not forget that you have to pay for internet in the first place. The trick he is using is outdated and he's just waiting for inexperienced people to fall for it.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by rozayx5(m): 3:00am On Apr 18, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Wish I cld be so mean and sell ebook on how I made a killing on Fiverr within a year...

I will back it with pictorial evidences of my achievements within the period of 1 year and I'm sure I will make more millions selling the book...

But I just don't know how to do that...
I wish I could grin

no mind the guy

real peeps who earn online dont write e books

why sell 2500 naira e book when you make millions

not logical

dude is just broke looking for gullible nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Johnstevey2k(m): 3:23am On Apr 18, 2017
I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by BluePearls(m): 3:46am On Apr 18, 2017
rozayx5 I sight u.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by bootylady101(f): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Op someone who doesn't have talent in writing can't buy your books.

take someone who is quite popular and begging for money, groom him/her and let's see the person make the money you claim to make every week.

even with importing, I would still need money to buymy first product, wouldn't like to beg or ask for favours,it should be pure hustling, I tire for all these book sellers

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by femi4: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2017
On a serious note....if this guy dey really make money from his online biz, He won't be desperate for front page to sell eBook from time to time
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by xgada(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2017
I bought this guy e-book but the stuff in the book doesn't worth 500 naira, and I'll say the source of this guy's wealth is the selling of the e-book. I'VE tried those stuff non seems realistic except maybe on one on one training.
You too can try ooo not discouraging anybody.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Akalia(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning all.
Why you act the way you do, talk the way you do, think the way you do and more, are all contained in this e-book. Grab a copy at myBook.to/inyournature
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by monerozi5590: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Don't know what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Imyourex(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.

Oga You no dey do Birthday ni?
With all your claims, you suppose to give out at least one e-book on one of these your money making ventures for free!
I've seen pple here on Nairaland showing pple free step by step guide on how to make money and they benefited.
Your own na sell! Sell! Sell!
Recession dey town o.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by monerozi5590: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2017
rozayx5:

no mind the guy
real peeps who earn online dont write e books
why sell 2500 naira e book when you make millions
not logical
dude is just broke looking for gullible nairalanders
Oga, how do i become like you sir?..please teach me the way!
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Snowstorm: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2017
I'd rather use that 2500 to buy Donald trumps book
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Snowstorm: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2017
monerozi5590:

Business: Laundry.

I have done fliers and i have distributed them but i have not received even a call.

Why is my own case different?. You guys really need to help me.
Re-branding is what u need.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by makan85(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2017
importexpert:
Being broke is not your fault. It happens to everyone at one point or the other. But to remain broke? Now that is your fault. It is wrong to continue to blame anybody or a system for your financial fortune.

There are so many opportunities around that it is totally illogical for anyone to remain broke. There are countless possibilities that stare at us today. And as I have often say, the way to end the cycle of being broke is not just to work hard at your regular job but to have your own personal business. Your job may earn you a living but true wealth comes from owning your own business. And the business prospects of our day exceed what is obtainable at any other time. Even our parents never had it easy.

There are three basic excuses why people refuse to start their own business:

No capital: Of course, this is the foremost reason. It is a reasonable excuse considering how difficult it is to get along. It can be painful that after brainstorming to come up with business ideas, there is money to execute it. But this reason is logical only up to a certain point. There are people that have started businesses with no money of their own. Better still, there are businesses you can do right now that do not require capital but can fetch you money to start other businesses. They exist!

Unfavorable business climate: This is one of the reasons that were given on a thread few days ago about why some phones are cheaper in Kenya than Nigeria. And it is a valid point too. Nigeria’s environment makes it difficult for businesses to thrive. International studies and even African businessmen like Strive Masiyiwa have also asserted that Nigeria is not too favorable for businesses.

No business idea: Have you seen some people that actually have the capital but do not know what businesses to go into? Though this category is very rare, they never the less exist. And business idea does not just mean a random idea, I refer to ideas that can generate returns.

This is why having an internet business is the key. It eliminates the first two problems. If you have an internet business:

• You don’t have to worry about capital. Most genuine businesses require almost no financial input from you. Internet businesses these days will generate money for you even if you don’t invest capital in them. All they require is your time.

• You don’t have to worry about unfavorable business climate. Nigeria’s business climate does not have its tentacles extended to the online world. Here, there is no need for inventory, no tax, no need for staff, no need to bribe officials and the likes. All you need is your laptop, your two hands and your data subscription.

• You don’t have to worry about having a business location. You don’t need an office either. All you need, you most likely have: your own apartment. You can work from the comfort of your home.

Three most lucrative internet businesses in Nigeria now

By ‘most lucrative businesses’, I mean businesses you can start right away with almost nothing from the comfort of your home with potential of fetching you handsome profits.

Work on Kindle (Publishing): Amazon’s kindle desktop publishing is one of the most lucrative. If you have the ability to write, why not make money from it? With kindle, you can publish your books for free and enjoy patronage from all around the world. You don’t need to pay to register neither are there subscription fees. It’s free. Better still, you can write at your convenience and keep earning royalty for life!

Work on Fiverr (Freelancing): Yes, the freelance business is still making more Nigerians richer! Fiverr is a profitable platform because you stand a chance to work there. Contrary to what you think, Fiverr is not only about writing. If you can edit videos, audios, do photoshop, or you are tech savvy, it means you are a potential hot cake on Fiverr. Equally, if you can write articles and other kinds of writing, you should give this a thought. Any ability you have will find its market on Fiverr.

Work on Clickbank (Affiliate Marketing): This is my speciality. You can engage in Affiliate marketing by simply promoting the products of companies. How do you get your money? The companies will pay you a commission when anyone makes a purchase through the unique link you will be given. If you have two hours a day and an internet connection, you are good to go. Unlike the other two options above, you don’t need any special ability to work here. In other words, anybody can engage in affiliate marketing. Once you learn the ropes, you will start making money from the marketing.

Once again, I repeat; being broke is not bad, but remaining broke is definitely bad. There is no excuse to be. This is why any sensible Nigerian will embrace these opportunities and exploit them. And the good thing about them is that you can start any of these businesses right away.

Join Me To Learn The Personal Secret Step I Used In Affiliate Marketing To Make N225, 000 in A Single Week at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
pls bro can I hv ur no just flash me with this no 08167736471
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by enolife2(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2017
mrmrmister:
Your ebook doesn't contain enough information.
It's quite shallow.

And how do your threads make front page?
Is this some form of advertisement technique?

Seun, you would do well to review (promotional) threads which are being pushed to the homepage, many users myself included, trust such threads that make frontpage.
Don't breach that trust.
what do you expect when the opp is a nairaland moderator and when seun also gain profits from this worthless ebook.

The eBook is totally worthless

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by enolife2(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2017
You can buy the eBook if you want to regret later

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Lifestone(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2017
monerozi5590:

I have done fliers and i have distributed them but i have not received even a call.

You need to know where to locate your potential customers. People who would do laundry will most likely be the busy type, middle class, large family, white/blue colar job workers.
so target Bankers, oil and gas workers. Non banking financial institution workers like Insurance, microfinace etc. Fliers at large won't help much, don't wait for phone calls alone, go after them, they are in your neighbourhood, churches, mosques. You should also use referrals and do a good job. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Has anybody that bought the OP's ebook started making real money on the internet?

OP can you show us a screenshot of your clickbank account or a scanned copy of your clickbank cheque?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2017
monerozi5590:

You need to get a few things clear.

For instance

1. Who are you targeting as your potential customers?

2. How do those customers usually make up their mind to try out a new laundry? (Is it from reading a flyer?)

3. What exactly did you write on the flyer?

And so on.

Having a better idea of who you're targeting will help you get a better response

Cheers!
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by monerozi5590: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Lifestone:

You need to know where to locate your potential customers. People who will do laundry will most likely be the busy type, middle class, large family, white/blue colar jobs workers.
so target Bankers, oil and gas workers. Non banking financial institutions workers like Insurance, microfinace etc. Fliers at large won't help much, don't wait for phone calls alone, go after them, they are your in neighbourhood, churches, mosques. You should also use referrals and do a good job. Best of luck

God bless you. I will do what you just said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.