Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke (31279 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Try This Method And You Will Never Remain Broke! / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nature8(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
konfused:
you guys always claim to be making millions in a month, but would always want to collect as small as 2500 from other poor guys for ebooks.

I wonder oo

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by praisekeyzz(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Trash of the season grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by shirgles(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
OK
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Occurstaem(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Tgold1:

how can I get started?

kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html you will find the complete details their.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Johnstevey2k:
I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?I am interested. I want to combine it with my teaching work. How do I get the EBook and contact?

importexpert:

kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html you will find the complete details their.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2017
makan85:
pls bro can I hv ur no just flash me with this no 08167736471

importexpert:

kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html you will find the complete details their..
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by oluchijud(f): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2017
DesChyko:
Archived..
I trust ya

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are most welcome.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by femynho(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.

I wish you could set up a training center, where you can educate and train people on that stuff (if its really what you describe it to be). With that, you can charge fee on both entrance and ebook. You could move from city to city or state to state.

Note: One of the best way to achieve this, is "positive" strategic marketing and advertisement.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
monerozi5590:
Don't know what is wrong.

Business: Laundry.

I have done fliers and i have distributed them but i have not received even a call.

Why is my own case different?. You guys really need to help me.
advertise via Facebook and whatsapp, paste your advert in public places like barbing saloons, locate the rich n employed in your neighborhood , do one-one marketing. above all be very passionate and don't expect millions overnight.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Work on Kindle (Publishing):
Work on Fiverr (Freelancing):
Work on Clickbank (Affiliate Marketing):

Give us something new brother. Everyone knows these jobs are saturated or pay cents.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Rick9(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Starting a business with out capital grin grin grin.

Online business for instance, so you no go buy Data abi, you no go create website grin grin Dis o.p sef

I no dey like to open your thread, tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by DesChyko: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
oluchijud:

I trust ya

Nwanyi Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Taiwx(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
#yeye shocked
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by franzis(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
fof1:

ARE U NOT A BIGGER slowpoke? U ARE A DISGRACE TO NOLZ SEEKERS AND PEDDLERS. DID U READ THRO D OP POST.BEFORE SPUEING THE VERY DIRTY TRASH OUT OF UR MOUTH & HEART? PLS DO GO INTO OBLIVION AND BE EXTINCT. BIGGER FOOLS IN TOWN..
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO REPLY YOU BUT I CANT SEEM TO MAKE ANY SENSE OFf THE TRASH YOU WROTE
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by oluchijud(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
DesChyko:

Nwanyi Igbo grin
Nwoke Mbaise
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by nohitch: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
First of all I am not here to insult or degrade anyone but here are the facts to back up that importexpert's affiliate marketing eBook is shallow. I am breaking no rule here and I believe importexpert is a mod who equally pays for front page ads.

My friend who because of the affiliate eBook thing has vowed not to visit Nairaland again due to the shallow eBook made this discovery

1. That eBook on affiliate marketing is a book on the net by a foreign affiliate marketing infropreneur, who even had to spin the contents from an Asian internet marketer.
2. In that same eBook, my friend got confused where it said use blogger and create a squeeze page and then buy a domain name for $1, he never talked about hosting neither did he even talk about creating the squeeze page and the use of the domain you bought will it be for a blog, advertising platform or something else?
3. The full process of opening a clickbank account there was funny, you actually still want people to pay for a VPN that is dynamic in nature, honestly you need to research sir, and make updates. Don't behave like Ewen Chia who the internet is currently blasting for selling crap to them.
4. I suddenly noticed you changed your weekly earnings from 317k to 227k wetin happen?
5. Most of your posts here are PLR articles you seat down to fine tune, forgetting the fact that most of them are already on LinkedIn.
6. Your traffic method in your eBook is confusing and wouldn't work for a Nigerian newbie. Do you know why the likes of Pat Ogidi flourishes in his info biz? Because he takes time to research and does the stuff the Nigerian way. You should learn from him. Get the right traffic not just any traffic that's the secret to affiliate marketing. 10000 views of your product in a day and 2000 converts in a day which is better sir?
7. Go into serious research, don't Photoshop images and don't get a freelancer to start doing that, it is bad, money can make we blacks do a whole lot of crap but it hasn't gotten to that.
This is why a lady in Nigeria who parades herself as an infropreneur is equally being lashed on other forums and has dropped in her sales business.

This is why Nigerians don't believe internet marketers anymore, due to scam and misled quotes from them.
You need to go into research and update your students, constantly.
My advice stick to importation, don't you know that there are logistics companies who will get your products from taobao to Nigeria for less than $5?
Even the import manual you promised to update your students on is still pending of which most of the sites there are no more existing.

Sir, I know the next thing is to dig me up, you will find out that I am a Nigerian as well ..

P.s attacks are allowed from your other monikers.

You are contradicting rule 8 of this forum which says and I quote 'Don't post false information on Nairaland.'

3 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by GreatManBee: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
rozayx5:

no mind the guy

real peeps who earn online dont write e books

why sell 2500 naira e book when you make millions

not logical

dude is just broke looking for gullible nairalanders

Please teach me how to do binary sir.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
nohitch:
First of all I am not here to insult or degrade anyone but here are the facts to back up that importexpert's affiliate marketing eBook is shallow. I am breaking no rule here and I believe importexpert is a mod who equally pays for front page ads.

My friend who because of the affiliate eBook thing has vowed not to visit Nairaland again due to the shallow eBook made this discovery

1. That eBook on affiliate marketing is a book on the net by a foreign affiliate marketing infropreneur, who even had to spin the contents from an Asian internet marketer.
2. In that same eBook, my friend got confused where it said use blogger and create a squeeze page and then buy a domain name for $1, he never talked about hosting neither did he even talk about creating the squeeze page and the use of the domain you bought will it be for a blog, advertising platform or something else?
3. The full process of opening a clickbank account there was funny, you actually still want people to pay for a VPN that is dynamic in nature, honestly you need to research sir, and make updates. Don't behave like Ewen Chia who the internet is currently blasting for selling crap to them.
4. I suddenly noticed you changed your weekly earnings from 317k to 227k wetin happen?
5. Most of your posts here are PLR articles you seat down to fine tune, forgetting the fact that most of them are already on LinkedIn.
6. Your traffic method in your eBook is confusing and wouldn't work for a Nigerian newbie. Do you know why the likes of Pat Ogidi flourishes in his info biz? Because he takes time to research and does the stuff the Nigerian way. You should learn from him. Get the right traffic not just any traffic that's the secret to affiliate marketing. 10000 views of your product in a day and 2000 converts in a day which is better sir?
7. Go into serious research, don't Photoshop images and don't get a freelancer to start doing that, it is bad, money can make we blacks do a whole lot of crap but it hasn't gotten to that.
This is why a lady in Nigeria who parades herself as an infropreneur is equally being lashed on other forums and has dropped in her sales business.

This is why Nigerians don't believe internet marketers anymore, due to scam and misled quotes from them.
You need to go into research and update your students, constantly.
My advice stick to importation, don't you know that there are logistics companies who will get your products from taobao to Nigeria for less than $5?
Even the import manual you promised to update your students on is still pending of which most of the sites there are no more existing.

Sir, I know the next thing is to dig me up, you will find out that I am a Nigerian as well ..

P.s attacks are allowed from your other monikers.

You are contradicting rule 8 of this forum which says and I quote 'Don't post false information on Nairaland.'
it is always a "friend". Did u buy the e book? Nonsense
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
importexpert:

thanks bro.
bro. Pls reply me. I need to set it up immediately
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
beardlessdude:
bro. Pls reply me. I need to set it up immediately

good day bro, i cant find any of your unreplied post
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by nohitch: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2017
I woke up one morning and found I was banned.
Lol really funny its cool, to the mods who did it, i say weh done..

Well what can I say **shit** happens..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.