Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor (27484 Views)

Snapchat Keeps Unique Daily Audience Against Instagram / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / 6 Ways Your Password Can Be Cracked By Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by gurunlocker: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Those Indians really mean snapchat, I know they will hurt him. See crazy reviews on Playstore
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by bejeria101(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Lai Mohammed will even set up a commitee to look into Snapchat boss allegations.

The committee he set up against DSTV for taking BBN to SA is yet to submit its report

The report is on the way,they ran out of paper.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Elkay3: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
Well Snapchat still has 4.2 rating on Google play Store. Make Indians go siddon abeg.

For the guy that leaked such an information about his former employer, I can categorically say his career is done for. No one will trust him ever again, either as an employee or as a business partner.

Hackers and employees doesn't seem much of a confluence.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Tamzblaze(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2017
veinless:
i don't feel any pity for these indians...serves them right ,they treat Nigerians there anyhow .poor nation

Lol... those people really dealt with me during my days of studying over there. Also they're racist but not fatally violent.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Spain... Poor country? I tire. Wetin somalia go con be abi mozambique!
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Elkay3: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2017
veinless:
i don't feel any pity for these indians...serves them right ,they treat Nigerians there anyhow .poor nation

You're right. But it's better to stay on the side that's right.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Elkay3: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Who go teach me hacking abeg??

Na who u wan hack na?
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Lakeland4321: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
My brother, they don't teach you that kind of things, its inbuilt. An hacker is a genius, a nerd and and has incredible ability to infiltrate computer systems. Most time they do it for fun and not necessarily for money
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:

Hackers and employees doesn't seem much of a confluence.

I was talking about the employee who leaked what his employer said to the media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by mrjojo: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2017
The Ceo should know better, you don't mess with India and China when it comes to I. T,they have the traffic and their tech skills is super
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Elkay3: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:

I was talking about the employee who leaked what his employer said to the media.

OK. Now I got what you're saying
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by abumeinben(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2017
I didn't expect anything less from the Indians.

Snapchat just made a huge mistake with one of the best hands in softwares.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by jantavanta(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2017
India has the market, financial and human capital to develop their own social media apps. That is what Russia and China have done.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by KennyID17(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2017
As a Windows Phone user, serves Snapchat well angry
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Eddiecute86(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Spain?... poor country?.. Let's say am being patriotic by excluding Nigeria what wil he call country like Somalia?
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by afezy110(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
A few days ago, A former employee of Snapchat revealed that Evan Spiegel (Snapchat CEO) made a remark in 2015 that Snapchat was originally meant for rich people not poor countries like India and Spain.

Apparently this didn't go down too well with the Indians and sparked rage online. In response to that anonymous Indian hackers have claimed to leak the database of 1.7 million Snapchat users, which they hacked last year.

According to the hackers, they had found vulnerability in Snapchat database last year and had siphoned details of 1.7 million users.

Hackers leaked and made this data based available on the darknet to mark their resentment against the company's remark on India.Indian hackers are among one of the best in the world of IT and experts at bounty hunting.

Hackers said they had found the bug earlier but never used the data but the 'arrogance' of the Snapchat CEO annoyed them.

They have further threatened to carry out an intensive strike against the company on the virtual world till the CEO apologies for his remark.
Although, Snapchat has not confirmed any successful hack and leak yet.

In response to the comment, Indians started campaigning against the app and Snapchat's rating dropped to a 'single star' from an apparent 'five star' on the Apple App Store.

Snapchat is reportedly suing the employee to court.
are they not poor? Indians and poverty . 5&6
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
veinless:

You mean the curry smelly country? I find it hard to get along with them...
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Elnino4ladies: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:
As a Windows Phone user, serves Snapchat well angry

grin >: grin

See beef
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by KennyID17(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin >: grin

See beef

Yesso, big time grin, imagine d idiot saying he doesn't recognize d OS angry
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Kingsleytobe(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
but this guys are mad sha reacting two years after the insult talk about petty
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Shiitposter: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Why would he insult a country with such population? 1billion people and more than half of them have access to the internet.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Shiitposter: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2017
afezy110:

Yes there are poor people in india. But their economy and per capital IQ will blow nigeria out if the water.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by OkuFaba(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2017
veinless:
only people who av worked in companies owned by indians would understand this. They enslave Nigerians working under dem. F*#ked people
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by ovoP(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Shiitposter:

Yes there are poor people in india. But their economy and per capital IQ will blow nigeria out if the water.
Guy why do u feel so. if nt they would hav used the IQ to leave poverty. nigeria has some of the best brains just that they don't utilize it
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
India might be poor but in IT and medicine, fear them.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by iihtlagos: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:

We can. All you have to do is become a Network guru and a good programmer. smiley
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2017
afezy110:

India is ranked among the world's 10 wealthiest countries. according to new world wealth NWW report december 2016 which ranked the world's richest countries in terms of total wealth held.

The 10 wealthiest countries in the world by total wealth held, 2016

Rank Country Wealth (US$ billion), 2016

1 United States 51300 billion

2 China 19100 billion

3 Japan 16000 billion

4 United Kingdom 8700 billion

5 Germany 8700 billion

6 India 6200 billion

7 France 6000 billion

8 Canada 5400 billion

9 Australia 5000 billion

10 Italy 3900 billion

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/revealed-top-10-richest-countries-in-the-world

now the jokes on u
u and ignorance . 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Barzinime(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Dumb!
LastMumu:
Well Snapchat still has 4.2 rating on Google play Store. Make Indians go siddon abeg.

For the guy that leaked such an information about his former employer, I can categorically say his career is done for. No one will trust him ever again, either as an employee or as a business partner.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Abelinodcap(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Dem 4 hack his acct na
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by LastProphet: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2017
its just difficult to accept the truth as humans, so are indians saying they are rich? is india no longer a poor developing country with close to 80% poverty rate? yes there are fee rich indians but when we refer to people dont we use averages? if they say armed robbers are dangerous arent there a few robbers that are not? but do we because of the few conclude they all arent dangerous even when the majority are? nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by lonelydora: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2017
succyblinks:
Snapchat owner be like "who send me"?

I like the way Indians handled him but if na naija now, all we can do is react on twitter like chemicals. Thumbs up to the people who stood up for their country.

Russians and Indians are the best in the world of hacking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10k/sec to all networks on MTN / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.