Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) (22320 Views)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos / Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by saintsylve(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
heybee72:
Fct Abuja.... I dedicate this post to all programmers in the world

Bro good morning, are you a software developer and programmer? I sent you a pm, kindly reply.
Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2017
heybee72:
Fct Abuja.... I dedicate this post to all programmers in the world
ure useless..very useless
Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by Jetleeee: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's not ur fault
I blame all dis networks for making data so cheap

I believe you're Yoruba. Look at your watery reply to that Iborikiti clown and compare it to that of the person just right beneath you.

Someone that should have been ripped to shreds. I taya sef

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
THE TRADITIONAL RULER MIGHT HAVE SO MUCH AND LOTS OF CHILDREN
Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by foreverfavoured(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man...we need to pray for our country
Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
This is the price we now pay for idol worship.
Re: Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is very unfortunate. The little daughter of a traditional ruler in Dass local government area in Bauchi state -was gruesomely murdered by suspected ritualists who gouged out her eyes in the process. According to Dauda Ibrahim Sarki, the sad incident happened on Saturday, 15/4/2017 as the girl's corpse was dumped at an uncompleted building.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/suspected-ritualists-kill-daughter-of.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) / Air Force Begins Bombing Of Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.