Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,357 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos (3355 Views)

Linda Ikeji Full With Jos Has Her Son Play With Buttons In Her Bentley (video) / See The Only Four Nigerian Musician Nicki Minaj Is Following On Instagram / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos by onismate: 4:48am On Apr 18, 2017
4 Big Brother Winners That Are Associated With Jos
Nigerian has produced great winners of the Big brother Africa (BBA) and Big brother Naija (BBNaija). Nigeria has won the Big brother Africa three times. The Big brother Naija has been hosted twice. Most of the Nigerian winners have association with Jos city.
Here are 4 winners of Big brother that has association with Jos.
Katung Aduwak: Katung is the first winner of Big brother Nigeria which took place in 2006. Katung is from Kaduna state but was raised in Jos. He lived the most part of his early live in Jos before relocating to Abuja after winning the first edition of Big brother Nigeria.
Kelvin Chuwang Pam: Kelvin Chuwang pam is the first Nigerian to Win Big brother Africa in 2009. Kelvin was born and brought up in Jos. He even attended the University of Jos. He later relocated to Abuja for greener pastures. After winning the BBA, got married to his wife Elizabeth, they relocated back to Jos where he is a youth political activist and runs a restaurant Gupsy Delight with his wife.
Karen Igho: Karen Igho won the sixth edition of Big brother Africa in 2011. She was born in Plateau state, lived early part of her life in Jos. She even had her traditional marriage in Jos.
Efe Ejeba: Efe is the winner of Big brother Naija (BBNaija) 2017. Efe was born born and brought up in Jos. He even graduated from university of Jos.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/2-uncategorised/1369-four-4-big-brother-winners-that-are-associated-with-the-city-of-jos

Re: Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos by olureignforever: 5:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Now we know. Make I pack my load dey go Jos.
Re: Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos by OKorowanta: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2017
olureignforever:
Now we know. Make I pack my load dey go Jos.

Remember to carry your sweater o.
Your teeth go join the freezing grin
Re: Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Good to know
Re: Here Are Four Nigerian Big Brother Winners That Has Connections With With Jos by olureignforever: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Remember to carry your sweater o.
Your teeth go join the freezing grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Snoop Dogg Took An Inappropriate Photo With An IG Model Who Shared It On / Man Loses Job After Uploading Tonto And Bobrisky And Tags Them His Role Models / See Nigerians Reactions To The Saying "If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Award"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.