Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

“I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (3339 Views)

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by senninalu: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2017

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has taken to social media to reveal that she used to give blowjobs when she was dead broke.

Huddah took to her Snapchat and Twitter pages to reveal that she used to give head when she was dead broke but now her life has changed for the better.

In a tweet, she wrote;

“I don’t suck d_cks! I used to but now I’m a BOSS! My man ain’t getting it”,
She later went to her snapchat page to acknowledge God for giving her financial freedom.

Huddah wrote;

“I always prayed to God for this freedom! Never stop Hustling! Money is freedom, Poverty is slavery!”,

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/used-suck-dks-dead-broke-huddah-monroe/
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Bitch please, you still suck dīcks for a living, who are you trying to deceive? grin

1 Like

Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by policy12: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by Tamarapetty(f): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
undecided
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by kingtobi95: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
cc Fynestboi, cc MissyB3, cc lalasticlala, cc mynd44
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by rossyc(f): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Issorite
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by chriskosherbal(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you say so hmmm grin
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
behold ! old things have become new. her sins have been forgiven... her mouth, her bizness
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by DONADAMS(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
You can imagine...
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by jericco1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Most ladies suck dìck, don't be too hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by OldBeer: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Started from the dicks. Now she's..........
Re: “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe by EmyLeo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
..and still suck more dicks after, so stfu!

(1) (Reply)

Between Tiwa Savage, Asa Or Simi, Who Is Best Female Musician in Nigeria? / # Bbnaija : Watch Video Of Nina Bathing Naked In The Shower Mistakenly Leaked / #bbnaija: Khloe Exposes Nipples In See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.