Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions (1234 Views)

Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by AdoraAmadi: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Some Instagram users who claim to be former colleagues of TBoss' brother, Chris have made shocking revelations about him.

They say he was a serial woman beater who forced his ex to undergo numerous abortions in Delta state University.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/ig-users-claim-tboss-brother-was-woman.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by divinehand2003(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol

He has finally learnt this solid lesson: THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES DON'T THROW STONES.

Karma + Karma = Karma square

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Amberon: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
For a half cast. His head is too strong and cone-shaped.
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2017
And how does that affect her Must you drag her name to it

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
That awkward moment when Karma comes knocking... cheesy

"Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve."

==> Jessica Brody, The Karma Club..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by RealDealz: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
This should make fp make I buy land

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by nikkypearl(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
chai..
insteresting!!! awon hyprocrite oshi!
Ex beater oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Donjazzy12(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Even the TBoss from what I gather does prostitution in Abuja.
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by sugarbelly: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
ok
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by tempex88(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
It should be on FP. Pot calling kettle black.

The sister has moved on na d siblings no wan make d matter stop.
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by WhiteHouseNaija: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Which one again be Tboss brother?? Make we hear word abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Bros, where you for gather that one na? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by SkenolProp(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Oga ooo. I wont believe this till i hear the other side of the story.

An ACRE of land for sale!
Location : Along okota road, Cele Bus Stop, off Apapa Oshodi Expressway.

Contact us... 08158645514 for further details.
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by solpat(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Let me how this unfolds shocked

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by softwerk(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2017
I warned this stupid boy to keep quiet he didn't listen angry

Now see how you have messed yourself up cry
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by smardray(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Shangotic bloggers finally caught up wit him
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by coolebux(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Familiar spirit haunting a whole family
I'm beginning to dislike this Romania already, seems they like making trouble. undecided
This TBoss's family and another retard called Freeze. grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Michellla(f): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Ewooo

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
KARMA is a biitchhhh
let him come and defend himself
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Tyche(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Opa gan gan style grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by FelixFelicis(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Dear Bloggers, what's my own business with Tboss brother now? undecided angry dem curse una ni?
Re: Tboss' Brother Exposed As A Woman Beater Who Forced His Ex To Undergo Abortions by Estellar: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Na wah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of Nigeian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Rocking Heels. / Tonto Dikeh's nanny calls her out in new interview (Video) / Basketmouth And His Wife Serves Game Of Thrones Vibes, Pictured On Iron Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.