Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? (1275 Views)

See Tinubu O! Can You Caption This Photo Pose? / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by saal: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2017
What can you say about this pictures?

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Ibrahim Magu is fooling himself. The man keep planting money to impress the gullible Buhari and Buharists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by LionDeLeo: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Choi, abi Federal Reserve don get branch 4 naija? Ayam nat andastandin.
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by rusher14: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Photokiosk.

1 Like

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by rusher14: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ibrahim Magu is fooling himself. The man keep planting money to impress the gullible Buhari and Buharists

Don't tell me you can't tell such poorly photoshopped work from a proper one.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by Jabioro: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Our burial grounds have become Nigeria reserved bank site.

1 Like

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by Ehiscotch(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2017
nah Photoshop sha oh!
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol...abeg make i dey go work
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
rusher14:

grin
The message is clear
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by FriendNG: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala why do you close my thread on this same topic yesterday.
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by Rilwayne001: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Photoshop undecided
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by Mantain(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
so you cant even give distinguish. Did Efcc said that this is from them. your hate for this govt cn kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Mantain:

so you cant even give distinguish. Did Efcc said that this is from them. your hate for this govt cn kill you
Nope... This government will be killed by their own propaganda

1 Like

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by igbozionism(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
photoshoped pics

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by igbozionism(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2017
op if I catch you and this your propaganda ehh

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by igbozionism(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Mantain:

but an APC supporter with the moniker FRIENDNG created a thread with these pictures and claimed that people hide money in cemetery and burial grounds
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by hysteriabox(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
rusher14:

grin
Duh. Its obvious he cant. Too blinded by political bigotry to see obvious photoshop things

2 Likes

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by FriendNG: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
igbozionism:
but an APC supporter with the moniker FRIENDNG created a thread with these pictures and claimed that people hide money in cemetery and burial grounds

Not an APC support 1.

Secondly my thread has a link from were I got it. So stop acting like am the source of the pics.
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by omenkaLives(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga! You dey fall hand sometimes. What has magu got to do with stupid bloggers desperate for traffic thereby generating all kinds of stupid news.

Have You Seen these pics anywhere besides nairaland from unknown sources? How is this poor Photoshop EFCC's problem?

Arrange yourself jor.
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by agbalanze01: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oga! You dey fall hand sometimes. What has magu got to do with stupid bloggers desperate for traffic thereby generating all kinds of stupid news.

Have You Seen these pics anywhere besides nairaland from unknown sources? How is this poor Photoshop EFCC's problem?

Arrange yourself jor.
my sweetheart my sweetheart kiss
Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by TheTrueSeeker: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Photoshopped from this EFCC Pic

1 Like

Re: Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene? by murphybo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I thought you used to make sense with your posts and comments sometimes now I know it's seasonal, how on Earth could you think like that or you think all these are Bollywood movies planting money to get popularity or convince Senate on his approval?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Opens Up On His Whereabout. / Arrest Kanu Within 21 Days Or Face National Protest - Abia Lawmakers Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.