Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Im Confuse Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Im Confuse Help Me (1851 Views)

Done / Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise / Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Confuse Help Me by jacob2011: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
Who have been to Gibraltar? Is Gibraltar part of Spain or UK? Or is it a country of its own? Is Gibraltar member of EU? I have google this but i did not find a reasonable fact. So i want to hear from those that have been there.
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by worry246(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
OOOOO now that's a good question.
Gibraltar is a small piece of land that belongs to UK
BUT
it is attatched to Spain & they would claim ownership if possible.
Now we answer your REAL question.
Entry to Gib is controlled by UK boader agency.
Anywhere else is Spanish terratory and subject to their laws.
If you are looking to enter as an illegal you will not then get to UK!
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by jacob2011: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
@worry246, thank u for ur info, but am still skeptical about ur analysis becos when i google Gilbraltar its a territory been colonize by the british but i learnt that it is situated at the southern part of spain simultaneously their official language is English and Spanish. Please is Gilbraltar an Island? Am a bit confused because someone told me is a territory of Spain. But if Gilbratar is a country of its own, is it a member of EU? I am going there as legal not illegal. I never engage in any illegality throughout my life and i will never. I want to get every fact about Gilbraltar be4 i migrate there. Do u know someone that have been ther? Becos i feel that i will get first hand information from someone that have been or been there because i dont want to belive in what i got in google again becos sometimes its confusing. ONE LOVE!!!!
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by worry246(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2010
I think that you are not telling us the truth.
If you tell truth then people can help you.
I think you are looking to make illegal crossing hoping to be in EU for HUSSLE !!!!!!
Tell the full details of your visit. student, holiday or work.
Without the truth you are doomed.

Re: Im Confuse Help Me by TitanMoon: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
How can you move to a country if you know nothing about it. You are clearly trying to get there illegaly.
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by jacob2011: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
@worry247 honestly with u am not goin there illegally. i have 5yrs residence from greece but i want to relocate to gilbratar. plz belive me.
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by worry246(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
OK if you say so.
What have you been told that makes you want to move there?
Please no secrets.
Tell us & we can guide you with true advice which will cost nothing.
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by Davedavy: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
jacob2011:

Who have been to Gibraltar? Is Gibraltar part of Spain or UK? Or is it a country of its own? Is Gibraltar member of EU? I have google this but i did not find a reasonable fact. So i want to hear from those that have been there.

Gibraltar is a British overseas territory on the southern coast of Spain at the entrance to the Mediterranean sea. The people are British Citizens. It has a population of about 28,000 people
Gibraltar is not part of the Schengen Area. This means that there are border checks when travelling between Spain and Gibraltar. Citizens of the European Union are required to have a photo ID, while all others are required to have a passport to enter. The entry requirements for Gibraltar are the same as the United Kingdom, though the Gibraltar visa has to be applied for separately from a normal British visa at a British embassy/consulate.
Gibraltar's languages are English and Spanish (with a local dialect). Gibraltar is part of the European Union, having joined via the Single European Act 1972 and British Treaty of Accession in 1973, with exemption from some areas such as the Customs union and Common Agricultural Policy.
Re: Im Confuse Help Me by jacob2011: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
@davedavvy. thank very much. God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Lekki Epe Expresway. / How To Invite Someone From Nigeria To Germany. / Pharmacists For Canada Express Entry Pls Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.