Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Gernot Rohr: The Door Is Open For Vincent Enyeama In The Nigeria National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr: The Door Is Open For Vincent Enyeama In The Nigeria National Team (327 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: The Door Is Open For Vincent Enyeama In The Nigeria National Team by robosky02(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Gernot Rohr: The door is open for Vincent Enyeama in the Nigeria national team

Sunday Apr 16, 2017. 18:00
Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr has revealed that Vincent Enyeama has problems with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF).

OSC Lille goalkeeper Enyeama quit the Super Eagles in 2015 after a row with former coach Sunday Oliseh.

Rohr has since stated that the door is open for 34-year-old shot-stopper, who has over 100 caps for Nigeria, to return to the Super Eagles.

"The door is open for Vincent Enyeama in the national team,", Rohr told Tomiwababalola.com.

"I think he had a problem with the federation, so he wanted someone to call him before coming.

"They called him or they didn’t reach him I don’t know," the German tactician continued.

”We have three goalkeepers at the moment but we will welcome everybody who will respect our work rate, solidarity and humility.

"And not expect special favors. So the door is opened also to Enyeama."

cc:lalasticlala
http://africanfootball.com/news/702211/Gernot-Rohr-The-door-is-open-for-Vincent-Enyeama-in-the-Nigeria-national-team

Re: Gernot Rohr: The Door Is Open For Vincent Enyeama In The Nigeria National Team by robosky02(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2017
the way our coach is glamouring for Enyeama's return

I want to believe he doesn't have 100 trust in the 3 goalkeepers we have

Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England);
Daniel akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa);
Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah)

more so for the fact that Carl Ikeme is injury prone, and as we speak he has already been ruled out for the season, and Akeyi in my opinion has not proved to be a super replacement in the absence of Ikeme

so guys do you really think we need Enyeama?

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Fc Under-23 Team Coach, Ugo Ehiogu dies after suffering Heart Attack / How To Make Money On The Revolutionary Sports Website / Honoring The Honorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.