Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Honoring The Honorable - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Honoring The Honorable (329 Views)

Designer Casket Honoring Kobe Bryant Is ‘nothing People Have Ever Seen’ / The Honorable Minister Of Sports Said "EXPENDED" Not "Spended" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honoring The Honorable by 2016easy2017: 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
Hi fellow Nairalanders.
Am actually writing this to honor a neglected man to whom honor is due.
It’s so surprising that up till today, we are yet to see a single leader honor this man nationally.
Am talking about Clemence Westerhoff. This man is no doubt the father of modern football in Nigeria.
He was brought to Nigerian team in 1989 when Nigeria was virtually out of the world cup contention, needing an impossible win away against Cameroun to qualify for the 1990 world cup. This handsome dutch-gerian , after losing that to Cameroun , came back home, selected his 24 needed players for the national team and sold them to the clubs in his home-country, Holland. The likes of
• Babangida to Roja fc.
• Legendary Yekini to Setubal
• Agile Amokachie to Brugge
• Ipkeba and Oliseh to Liege
• Skillful Siasia to Lokeren
• King Kanu to Ajax
• Priceless Finito to Ajax also
Etc.
If you all agree with me, he introduced these boys to modern day football, and till today, there is yet to be anything like them in football in Nigeria. He surprised the whole world by defeating any team at home in the qualifying by defeating them with wide margins like 4-0, 3-0.
This is the best man Nigeria has ever had in the helms of affair. His only crime being that he bullies his way straight to the presidency, meeting superior Aikhomu, to have his will done.
This of-course didn’t go down well with his superiors in the glass-house, and they ganged against him.
You can add the rest of his achievements.
I look forward to him contesting and being the NFF chairman. I promise you Nigeria will win the world-cup with ease

Re: Honoring The Honorable by 2016easy2017: 12:44pm On May 30, 2017
2016easy2017:
Hi fellow Nairalanders.
Am actually writing this to honor a neglected man to whom honor is due.
It’s so surprising that up till today, we are yet to see a single leader honor this man nationally.
Am talking about Clemence Westerhoff. This man is no doubt the father of modern football in Nigeria.
He was brought to Nigerian team in 1989 when Nigeria was virtually out of the world cup contention, needing an impossible win away against Cameroun to qualify for the 1990 world cup. This handsome dutch-gerian , after losing that to Cameroun , came back home, selected his 24 needed players for the national team and sold them to the clubs in his home-country, Holland. The likes of
• Babangida to Roja fc.
• Legendary Yekini to Setubal
• Agile Amokachie to Brugge
• Ipkeba and Oliseh to Liege
• Skillful Siasia to Lokeren
• King Kanu to Ajax

• Priceless Finito to Ajax also
Etc.
If you all agree with me, he introduced these boys to modern day football, and till today, there is yet to be anything like them in football in Nigeria. He surprised the whole world by defeating any team at home in the qualifying by defeating them with wide margins like 4-0, 3-0.
This is the best man Nigeria has ever had in the helms of affair. His only crime being that he bullies his way straight to the presidency, meeting superior Aikhomu, to have his will done.
This of-course didn’t go down well with his superiors in the glass-house, and they ganged against him.
You can add the rest of his achievements.
I look forward to him contesting and being the NFF chairman. I promise you Nigeria will win the world-cup with ease

pls let someone help me give this token to him

(1) (Reply)

Massimiliano Allegri Says Juventus Are A Different Beast To Win-sportspice / Juventus Real Madrid Implementing Protests Programme / Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.