Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30337 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

It is either dementia or delusion when a grown person does not know his or her actuality. If you can produce the real name of the crap you arrogated to yourself, you could begin to live.
Na u sabi.

I'm Ikwerre.

I'm not biafra.

Eat your heart out
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

Only dumbass fool believes that riverine areas have land for any form of farming. Nigeria's education has really gone to the dogs.
Nutrients and minerals from the river feterlizes the surrounding land.

Say whatever.

No part of Rivers State is biafra.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Ivoryred(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
uckennety:
Any S.S wid urhobo and isoko am out
lol........
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Na u sabi.

I'm Ikwerre.

I'm not biafra.

Eat your heart out

Curious.
When did you become Ikwerre?

Weren't you the one that claimed ijaw and now you're Ikwerre?

Oh mind you before you lie, thread very carefully cause I have screenshots of this your I'd making the claims. So do not give me a reason to embrass you here cause I'll be more than happy to report the screenshot here.

Now I'm curious again...when did you become Ikwerre? Why is your tribal identity keep changing left and right?

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
ichukwu48:

Curious.

Weren't you the one that claimed ijaw and later igbo and now you're Ikwerre?

Oh mind you before you lie, thread very carefully cause I have screenshots of this your I'd making the claims. So do not give me a reason to embrass you here cause I'll be more than happy to report the screenshot here.

Now I'm curious again...when did you become Ikwerre? Why is your tribal identity keep changing left and right?

Please stop responding to certified Afonjas.

Soon they will say they are Nsukka Or Ebonyi or Obigbo.

Afonja is wasting their time siding abookis. Injustice will make Nigeria collapse on its own weight of sin, nobody will do anything to them.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

Don't let them south-south folks hear that.
It is the igbo man that is their problem. It is not the fact that all the HQs of the extractive firms operating in the delta is in lagos as well as the revenue.
It is even the igbo race that is always looking to correct these abnormalities. Why do we even care? Why are we even defending a south-south president in the face of bullies?
Why not just join the rest of the big two and suck off everything suckable in the SS while enforcing the status quo.? It is certainly easier

The sad thing about you is you've yet to learn the divide and rule act of yoruba. The yoruba are becoming EXTREMELY desperate hence each thread about SS amd SE, they invade it to try and dominate. Since I've been on NL, i've literally lost count how many Yorubas whom have been caught pretending to be from SS. I swear on everything I got, I literally lost count. Likewise, that ekinematics is no doubt in my mind, 100% YORUBA. Quote me on that. It does not take a Jesus to figure that out. A simple look at his NL history exposes it. Since day 1 of his I'd existence is all about creating animosity between SE and SS by insulting SE while screaming SS. Which in terms, brings out the response from SE insulting SS which result to SE and SS arguing on the thread and all he does is laugh and clap. Which he has done so many times, i honestly would thibk by now SE would have picked up on that Afonja tactics but The shameful thing,,some of you have not.

Seriously, no real SS,would be angry on this summit as well this isn't the first time it's occurred. This if I recalled correctly happened last year and the year before that. Hence I said yoruba are getting desperate because if I recall correctly, after the SS/SE summit each time yoruba create a South improvement gathering in order to include themselves. I actually expect one coming up soon. Happened last year, doubt it won't happen this year as well. Such pitiful Ness
Anyway, diverted away from topic, no Real SS would be angry over this summit oflr try to start an argument between SS and SE over the summit as the meeting is beneficial to both region. Why the Bleep you think the people wailing this entire thread have all been yoruba and the wannabe SS like ekinematics.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. SE una need to learn how to start ignoring FAKES!!! By now you people should have figured out this people desperation amd divide and rule attempt.
The worst part of it all is their divide and rule attempt is failing so explain to me why you lots still argue with them? Just explain to me.

And yes it is failing because if it isn't, this wouldn't be the third time they did a summit on southern improvement and excluded the SW. Jeez. Idk wtf is wrong with some of SE,igbos sometimes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
... Great development. Looking forward to a unified economic communique at the end of the summit. Good one.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
OreMI22:

Please stop responding to certified Afonjas.

Soon they will say they are Nsukka Or Ebonyi or Obigbo.

Afonja is wasting their time siding abookis. Injustice will make Nigeria collapse on its own weight of sin, nobody will do anything to them.

1.) I'm delta igbo so trust I know the act of Afonjas on this forum. I've busted several of them in past and I've seen here seen people burst them left and right. I know how pitiful and pathetic yorubas are so trust me, I'm not shocked nor do I waste my time engaging them in their "We SS" claiming. Idk why SE does.

The only reason I'm not embrassing that one claiming Ikwerre is because he is not afonja. He's very likely igbo or igbo speaking SS hence I'm saving his face. The dude is just part of BMC thus an embarrassing clown. He's just a complete buff00n. You think if he was an Afonja, I would have given him a warning. I would have posted that screenshot without hesitation trust on that.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by kelly72: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
A lot of Igbo youths are mere toddlers who reason more through their anus than their heads.
This should actually be an intellectual thread where issues of co-operation can be expanded and canvassed.
The conference already set the agenda to include addressing fears and mistrust among the people of the two regions.
Anyways, when leadership issues are discussed, non of the kids on Nairaland can come close to the venue.
I wish this conference a huge success.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Blue3k(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
kelly72:
A lot of Igbo youths are mere toddlers who reason more through their anus than their heads.
This should actually be an intellectual thread where issues of co-operation can be expanded and canvassed.
The conference already set the agenda to include addressing fears and mistrust among the people of the two regions.
Anyways, when leadership issues are discussed, non of the kids on Nairaland can come close to the venue.
I wish this conference a huge success.

These kids won't actually attend they don't have any ideas because all they really care about is endless e drama. Alot if them live within driving distance of Imo don't even care to go.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by unclejb2(m): 12:35am On Apr 19, 2017
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha
Abeg go put fire for your weed, E remain small make e cook well come don

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

I do not give a ratass who you join or blow. The future will tell the narratives. Alfred Diete-Spiff is not a name to be mentioned anywhere in Igweocha and upland.
Pained Igbos everywhere, dey can't forget when dey left ph with ghana must go, part 2 is loading

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

The dude is very delusional at best. Only a fool does not understand the ploy behind the seizure and abandon property that happened only in Port Harcourt. I guess time has opened the eyes of certain folks in Rivers state including the Spiff who will die a loner.
Lol, @Spiff will die a loner, ndee iri how will you die
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 2:35am On Apr 19, 2017
blues20:

So you are Okrika. No wonder. But why such animosity towards Igbos?
Partly due to statements like dis

If you say Igbo, that means the guy is a lunatics...
because the okrika I know speak Igbo as their local dialet.
That is the reason the wife of GEj speak Igbo fluently
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 19, 2017
At the end of the day all these will metamorphose into support of another Herds and con man...Atiku.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by fratermathy(m): 3:10am On Apr 19, 2017
I don't really care about this summit because it is not the first and won't be the last. So far, nothing has been done. South-South minorities like us never fail to realise that the Nigerian nation recognises only THREE ETHNIC GROUPS (IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA)! The rest of us are like pawns and the nearest neighbour, being the Igbo, never fail to use us to their advantage, with sinister motives or not. I don't want to go into the politics of this forceful SS/SE union but I want to make some facts clear here as an Urhobo/Isoko, a Deltan and a SSner.

1. Obaino860 declared on this thread that SS is 90% Igbo and that all SS groups, including IJAW, speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. That is a blatant lie. It is lies like this that make us mistrust the Igbo motive in our affairs. In the SS, ONLY Delta North (Anioma) and Rivers (except Ijaw, Andoni and Ogoni) have connections with Igbo in any way. These people do not even make up to 20% of the entire SS region so where then have Obaino860 gotten this fact from? Urhobos/Isokos speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO EVEN REMOTELY, Ijaws speak numerous mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ogonis speak their own mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, the Ibibiod ethnic cluster speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ekoi/Bette-Bendi/Ejagham and other Cross Riverian groups speak mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, even some so-called Delta/Rivers Igboid groups, like Ukwuani, CLAIM to have their own languages!
On the issue of onomastics, the aforementioned groups, exceptions maintained, have no names that are similar to Igbo names. If there are any of such, it is pure happenstance and they definitely mean different things. Even culturally, the SS non-Igboid groups HAVE NOTHING in common with Igbo. This status quo is maintained politically and otherwise.

2. The SS/SE have every right to meet and talk about their future, just as the SS has same rights to do so with the SW, from whence many of the Edo/Delta groups politically evolved from. There is NOTHING special about this meeting. It is simply a political move engineered mostly by the SE, hence the Owerri location. The SS groups have different struggles from the SE. Although some of our struggles (such as true federalism) may overlap, we ultimately have different problems and aspirations. No matter how much we look at it, Igbo remains a MAJORITY ethnic group in Nigeria and thus, directly or indirectly, its people have joined the rest of the country to loot the SS region of its natural resources.

3. TippyTop, and many others, opined that the SS (especially the former Mid-Western Region) look up to the SE! This is another provocative lie to massage the Igbo ego. The former Mid-Western region comprises modern day Delta and Edo States and the people of these states, save for the 30% Anioma people in Delta and 1%(?) Ika in Edo, are IN NO WAY related to the SE politically, culturally or otherwise. In fact, I can assertively state that the South West and the North hold more influence in the SS (especially Edo/Delta States) than the SE does. This is especially true of our migratory patterns. Urhobos, for instance, NEVER migrate to the SE except something IMPORTANT takes them there. This contrasts greatly with the SW, where we have settled in large numbers. Same applies for Isoko, our sister tribe, and the pan-Edo groups. In fact, it is Igbos that settle in our areas.

4. The SE should start by getting its acts right and putting its house in order before extending whatever hands of friendship they want to. It also behoves the SSners to define THEIR FUTURE BY THEMSELVES!!! No group/region was appointed as our mouthpiece. In fact, no pan-SS group CAN EVER speak for the individual groups in the SS region. Each to his own tent. The only thing that binds us all together is the geopolitical term "South-South"! Consequently, the said summit that this thread informs us of is simply the device of a FEW people who have their own intents. As an Urhobo, I only pay allegiance to Urhobo Progress Union (UPU). Any other socio-political or economic group that claims to speak on behalf of my group is simply delusional!

5. On the issue of Biafra, which someone brought up, almost all the ethnic groups in the SS, including Urhobo (UPU), have made their stand clear on this. There is no need beating around the bush. Biafra is an IGBO ONLY affair and I support it wholeheartedly. Take your Igboid groups if they want but never extend your reach beyond your borders to drag actively or passively uninterested groups into it without proper consultations with the designated mouthpieces of these groups.

Finally, I stand for unity at all times. Nigeria, as a nation, needs unity. If this means that we have to extend hands of friendships to our closest neighbours, then we should. However, we must draw the line between unity and hegemony. When larger groups attempt to hegemonise smaller groups, caution must be applied. In Nigeria, political interest is all that matters. As it is now, the SS and SE have different political interests. Any act of unity is done simply by virtue of the NIGERIAN CAMARADERIE SPIRIT!!!!, NOTHING ELSE!!! So all those cogitating deeply on the said summit should stop reading meanings to things that are not there.

Semper Fi!!!

***If you quote me to spew bigoted bunkum, I will use your own medicine against you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Odingo1: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2017
fratermathy:
I don't really care about this summit because it is not the first and won't be the last. So far, nothing has been done. South-South minorities like us never fail to realise that the Nigerian nation recognises only THREE ETHNIC GROUPS (IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA)! The rest of us are like pawns and the nearest neighbour, being the Igbo, never fail to use us to their advantage, with sinister motives or not. I don't want to go into the politics of this forceful SS/SE union but I want to make some facts clear here as an Urhobo/Isoko, a Deltan and a SSner.

1. Obaino860 declared on this thread that SS is 90% Igbo and that all SS groups, including IJAW, speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. That is a blatant lie. It is lies like this that make us mistrust the Igbo motive in our affairs. In the SS, ONLY Delta North (Anioma) and Rivers (except Ijaw, Andoni and Ogoni) have connections with Igbo in any way. These people do not even make up to 20% of the entire SS region so where then have Obaino860 gotten this fact from? Urhobos/Isokos speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO EVEN REMOTELY, Ijaws speak numerous mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ogonis speak their own mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, the Ibibiod ethnic cluster speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ekoi/Bette-Bendi/Ejagham and other Cross Riverian groups speak mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, even some so-called Delta/Rivers Igboid groups, like Ukwuani, CLAIM to have their own languages!
On the issue of onomastics, the aforementioned groups, exceptions maintained, have no names that are similar to Igbo names. If there are any of such, it is pure happenstance and they definitely mean different things. Even culturally, the SS non-Igboid groups HAVE NOTHING in common with Igbo. This status quo is maintained politically and otherwise.

2. The SS/SE have every right to meet and talk about their future, just as the SS has same rights to do so with the SW, from whence many of the Edo/Delta groups politically evolved from. There is NOTHING special about this meeting. It is simply a political move engineered mostly by the SE, hence the Owerri location. The SS groups have different struggles from the SE. Although some of our struggles (such as true federalism) may overlap, we ultimately have different problems and aspirations. No matter how much we look at it, Igbo remains a MAJORITY ethnic group in Nigeria and thus, directly or indirectly, its people have joined the rest of the country to loot the SS region of its natural resources.

3. TippyTop, and many others, opined that the SS (especially the former Mid-Western Region) look up to the SE! This is another provocative lie to massage the Igbo ego. The former Mid-Western region comprises modern day Delta and Edo States and the people of these states, save for the 30% Anioma people in Delta and 1%(?) Ika in Edo, are IN NO WAY related to the SE politically, culturally or otherwise. In fact, I can assertively state that the South West and the North hold more influence in the SS (especially Edo/Delta States) than the SE does. This is especially true of our migratory patterns. Urhobos, for instance, NEVER migrate to the SE except something IMPORTANT takes them there. This contrasts greatly with the SW, where we have settled in large numbers. Same applies for Isoko, our sister tribe, and the pan-Edo groups. In fact, it is Igbos that settle in our areas.

4. The SE should start by getting its acts right and putting its house in order before extending whatever hands of friendship they want to. It also behoves the SSners to define THEIR FUTURE BY THEMSELVES!!! No group/region was appointed as our mouthpiece. In fact, no pan-SS group CAN EVER speak for the individual groups in the SS region. Each to his own tent. The only thing that binds us all together is the geopolitical term "South-South"! Consequently, the said summit that this thread informs us of is simply the device of a FEW people who have their own intents. As an Urhobo, I only pay allegiance to Urhobo Progress Union (UPU). Any other socio-political or economic group that claims to speak on behalf of my group is simply delusional!

5. On the issue of Biafra, which someone brought up, almost all the ethnic groups in the SS, including Urhobo (UPU), have made their stand clear on this. There is no need beating around the bush. Biafra is an IGBO ONLY affair and I support it wholeheartedly. Take your Igboid groups if they want but never extend your reach beyond your borders to drag actively or passively uninterested groups into it without proper consultations with the designated mouthpieces of these groups.

Finally, I stand for unity at all times. Nigeria, as a nation, needs unity. If this means that we have to extend hands of friendships to our closest neighbours, then we should. However, we must draw the line between unity and hegemony. When larger groups attempt to hegemonise smaller groups, caution must be applied. In Nigeria, political interest is all that matters. As it is now, the SS and SE have different political interests. Any act of unity is done simply by virtue of the NIGERIAN CAMARADERIE SPIRIT!!!!, NOTHING ELSE!!! So all those cogitating deeply on the said summit should stop reading meanings to things that are not there.

Semper Fi!!!

***If you quote me to spew bigoted bunkum, I will use your own medicine against you.
At least you are speaking on behalf of Urhobo,Ijaw say they want to join Biafra,when the time come your people should join the Northerners and Saw since you are more related to them.no be by force.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by emi14: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2017
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha

What are you talking in this jet age? Allow this conference to hold. The agenda is numerous, the benefits is everlasting. We will identify and mend the mistakes of the past, fulfil the vision of our heroes and heroines and have control over our natural and divine gifts.

One step at a time.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Odingo1:

At least you are speaking on behalf of Urhobo,Ijaw say they want to join Biafra,when the time come your people should join the Northerners and Saw since you are more related to them.no be by force.

Do you mind that idiot, that wasted time to write trash
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Amberon: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2017
What is your problem with the term south south? Who complains about north central? I don't know why the name of our own region bothers you.
YonkijiSappo:

The funny part of it is that you are even from Edo, and you as well as others from that same midwest will be seen forever as Yoruba by the other people you are famzing.lol

Eastern Nigeria I know, Western Nigeria I know, Northern Nigeria I know.... "South-South" I know not.
"South south" indeed.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2017
fratermathy:

Semper Fi!!!

I hope you will end up telling Asari dokubo and Co this trash.....you that is claiming SS....are SS united in anyway....An akawibom man has much to do with an abia man because they are a major neighbour,than your so called urhobo people....
The distance from ur Edo/urhobo is far from portharcout, bayelsa,akawibom,cross river....than the whole southeastern state....
Last week the Obong of calabar in crossriver state was clamouring that road should be dualized from calabar to Aba....
So young man...we don't need you people...urhobo/Edo...you are trouble makers....Anioma is where the capital is,and we have a good relationship with them....
Go and embrace the northerners and westerners...we don't care...after all they are ur closest neighbors...... you can go with the isekiri...because we don't need noise makers like you people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2017
nengibo:

Pained Igbos everywhere, dey can't forget when dey left ph with ghana must go, part 2 is loading

Afonjas should go and meet their Muslim brothers..... For your information, we the SS/SE are 100% Christian.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2017
ichukwu48:

Curious.

Weren't you the one that claimed ijaw and now you're Ikwerre?

You are quite correct! If u have screenshots of me claims to be ijaw u should also have some of me claiming to be ikwerre as well cos I claim both tribes jointly.

Now let me school u.

I am both Ikwerre and Ijaw! You must be a REAL MAN to marry me or my sisters cos you'll pay bride price twice. By the way we were all married before age 26. All Dr's or lawyers.

Now my great grandfather who was a prominent chief in Ikwerre had no male child. He had 3 daughter. The first 2 got married. The last one which is my grandma got pregnant in her father's house and gave birth to a boy!

Her father was so happy he decided she will never marry but only have more children in her father's house.

However she met my grandfather. A rich and prominent Kalabari chief. He was educated. A one time controlers of Petroleum resources throught out the former estern region. And later a member of house of representatives. His father was a Major in the army and also educated. He was one of the few translators we had between us and the colonial masters.

As a prominent man he came to marry my grandmother but her father refused to collect the bride price. Every other ceremony was done.

My grandma lived withe him and the had 7 kids the fist son of which is my dad!

After the death of my grandma's father ( the Ikwerre cheif) she would often return back to her father's house with her kids (except for my father, cos bring a first son his father the Kalabari cheif refused.) because her father begged her not to allow his properties to fall into the hands of his brothers that she and all her children should inherit his property.

Today my father built his house on the land he inherited from his maternal grandfather. But we are still Kalabari. We bear our Kalabari surname. However we don't deny being Ikwerre.

When my parents and siblings returned back to Nigeria we settled in my father's house in Ogbumunabali. I lived there till I got married.

So there is no deception. I am both Kalabari and Ikwerre!

From the beautiful and blessed Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by RickyTan: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

As earlier said.
Keep living in denial.
South South is here with us.
I love my south south. If you don't like it, don't do anything bad to yourself, because whether you like it or not, you can't change it.

South South spokesman?? What is your tribe?? Can you even speak for ur village?? U come here the mouth off
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by RickyTan: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

As earlier said.
Keep living in denial.
South South is here with us.
I love my south south. If you don't like it, don't do anything bad to yourself, because whether you like it or not, you can't change it.

What is your tribe?? Can you even speak for ur village?? If the Summit pain you stay away
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by RickyTan: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

U don't need to guess. I've already told u.

We Ikwerres are not part of Biafra. We are Niger Delta.

You are a liar. Yoruba lair
Ikwerre is 100% Igbo Clan.
Ask Igbo man Gov Chibuike Amaechi

Niger Delta is a geographical region.
Anyways Igbos full Niger Delta region to start with
From Calabar to Igwuocha to Asaba and back

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

Afonjas should go and meet their Muslim brothers..... For your information, we the SS/SE are 100% Christian.
Ipob should go to erosion filled lands, attache

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2017
nengibo:
still better than the ritual blood filled land

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by RickyTan: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2017
nengibo:

Ipob is on their land and it includes Igwuocha, Asaba etc. If you think we will allow Hausa Fulani military boys to divide us with their fake geopolitical zones then you neva see anything
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

You are quite correct! If u have screenshots of me claims to be ijaw u should also have some of me claiming to be ikwerre as well cos I claim both tribes jointly.

Now let me school u.

I am both Ikwerre and Ijaw! You must be a REAL MAN to marry me or my sisters cos you'll pay bride price twice. By the way we were all married before age 26. All Dr's or lawyers.

Now my great grandfather who was a prominent chief in Ikwerre had no male child. He had 3 daughter. The first 2 got married. The last one which is my grandma got pregnant in her father's house and gave birth to a boy!

Her father was so happy he decided she will never marry but only have more children in her father's house.

However she met my grandfather. A rich and prominent Kalabari chief. He was educated. A one time controlers of Petroleum resources throught out the former estern region. And later a member of house of representatives. His father was a Major in the army and also educated. He was one of the few translators we had between us and the colonial masters.

As a prominent man he came to marry my grandmother but her father refused to collect the bride price. Every other ceremony was done.

My grandma lived withe him and the had 7 kids the fist son of which is my dad!

After the death of my grandma's father ( the Ikwerre cheif) she would often return back to her father's house with her kids (except for my father, cos bring a first son his father the Kalabari cheif refused.) because her father begged her not to allow his properties to fall into the hands of his brothers that she and all her children should inherit his property.

Today my father built his house on the land he inherited from his maternal grandfather. But we are still Kalabari. We bear our Kalabari surname. However we don't deny being Ikwerre.

When my parents and siblings returned back to Nigeria we settled in my father's house in Ogbumunabali. I lived there till I got married.

So there is no deception. I am both Kalabari and Ikwerre!

From the beautiful and blessed Niger Delta.

The saddest thing about this whole scenario is that you don't even realize writing this entire novel to try and explain why your tribal identity claiming keep switching up left and right makes you GUILTY as Bleep as a wannabe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like seriously dude?

That's the saddest thing about it.

Anyway, I would prompt you to go into writing. You'll make a good novelist. Thank you for the story.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
RickyTan:

Ipob is on their land and it includes Igwuocha, Asaba etc. If you think we will allow Hausa Fulani military boys to divide us with their fake geopolitical zones then you neva see anything
Hahahaha
Ghana must go part 2 loading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.