Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30282 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

I Hear!! grin
Ishekiri man sef Na Igbo man cheesy
Long throat for sea and oyel go kill una grin
no be only itshekiri, na awuris.
Have you finished claiming saraki? The fulani that destroyed your jagaban in the game of political chess.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

no be only itshekiri, na awuris.
Have you finished claiming saraki? The fulani that destroyed your jagaban in the game of political chess.

I know what is paining you!!
Leave Jagaban alone and face topic, don't be crying all over the place. grin
Go and dredge River Niger, just maybe you can berth a 20 tonnage ship. grin
Wetin concern me with saraki? Dem tell you we dey do association by proximity? That Na una way, cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where is Abagworo to update us with pictures of the so called Summit after 10 pages cool
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ab11baddo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

Afonja man claiming Ikwerre.....
let me ask you simple question....
My mum is an Ikwerre woman and she is from abali clam...
what clam are you from ikwerre
is it by force to make im an afonja.... D guy said he is not Yoruba.. N u keep insisting... Na wa o... Anybody dat don't agree with this ipob miscreants automatically becomes an AFOnJa.... With una level of reasoning I pity d igbos

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
ab11baddo:
is it by force to make im an afonja.... D guy said he is not Yoruba.. N u keep insisting... Na wa o... Anybody dat don't agree with this ipob miscreants automatically becomes an AFOnJa.... With una level of reasoning I pity d igbos

Ipob miscreants have dust in their skulls. Every dissenting opinion is an afonja and a hater. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
ab11baddo:

ugly man from ugly tribe, get out.

he claims to come from Ikwerre, but I booted him out....so such person that do not know anywhere in portharcout... he do not know the family he came from or his claim and community....

People that behaves as such are afonjas...the most ugliest people on earth....chimpanzees

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by AnambraDota: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

Ipob miscreants have dust in their skulls. Every dissenting opinion is an afonja and a hater. grin cheesy

ilugunboy howfar

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
AnambraDota:

ilugunboy howfar

Another name this afternoon? already four names today. grin grin
Dust dull ipob miscreants brain truly.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

you just end up talking fresh....Afonja that don't know anytin about portharcout...
rumuohia...hahahahahaha...were is that one located...Afonja man always quick to talk trash....
Ugly people... chimpanzees
Stupìdity at its peak.

Ask anyone who knows Ogbumunabali about Rumuohia family.

No biafra in rivers state

If you don't like it go n die!

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Stupìdity at its peak.

Ask anyone who knows Ogbumunabali about Rumuohia family.

No biafra in rivers state

If you don't like it go n die!

Nonsense.

AFONJA.......The most ugly people on planet earth....chimpanzees..... ugliness is afonjas birthright.....still arguing trash.....

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
ichukwu48:

Of being a FAKE Ikwerre. Of being a wannabe Ikwerre on NL. One there is no reason to switch identity even if you are mixed consider Nigeria is you are what your father is therefore, of you truly are mixed you would have stuck with claiming either ijaw or Ikwerre but instead you Changed from ijaw to Ikwerre to ijaw to Ikwerre, etc. Let's use for example: obiano860 just stated he is half Ikwerre but I bet if I chevked his messages, he's never claimed Ikwerre due to it being his mother identity. Heck I'm anioma, my mother is from Ogwashi-uku while my dad is from Asaba. Anyone that knows my I'd can attest that I never claimed any other identity but Asaba despite having bloodline to Ogwashi. Why? Because that is how ethnically we are taught. The fact you can't stick to one points to one thing and one thing alone. YOU ARE NEITHER.

2.) I don't know you but yet you felt the need to inform me of your perceived family history in order to defend your pitiful act of changing tribal identity depending on the content of discussion equally spoke volume. Dude if you truly are that, that's all you would have atated. You wouldn't have overcompensatedone and gave a long novel on your supposed family history. Why? I'm a random Nigga on NL. The fact that you did points out its fake.

3.) Heck you claim to Ikwerre or mixed with Ikwerre yet when obiano860 asked of the clam you came from, you weren't able to even give an accurate answer. The dude literally had to provide you what three clams are before you provided an accurate answer. Even at that, when he gave you his mother's identity, you had to inform him of Ikwerre clam that isn't what he claimed his mother is in other to prove you know what the clams are. In addition, the clam you provided yet again you overcompensated.
The saddest and harbour thing of it all, you truly do not know that your desperation to overcompensate actually points you as GUILTY.
Literally all you showing is that you live in PH, not from PH.

But heck trust SE to fall for it like a fool and SW rejoicing because they desperate and pitifully looking for an ally in SS.

Mumurism. For this reason biafra sadly may never see the light of day.

You guys are completely out of touch with reality and would make up any story to justify your selfish ambition. No wonder tribes that migrated from igbo like Ikwerre want nothing to do with biafra.

If you know anything about rivers Ijaw my name should tell you exactly where I am from.

As for the other guy that asked for clan, I thought he was referring to the clans within my village Ogbumunabali.
Abali is a clan within Ogbumunabali.

I'm from Orije. Rumuohia family precisely.

Like I said before, if the biafra dream is to be realised you guys have to come to terms with reality.

NO PART OF RIVERS STATE WOULD CHOOSE BIAFRA OVER THE NIGER DELTA!
WHY??
IT'S SIMPLE, OIL!

I rest no more replies biko. I'm off to cook Kalabari native soup with isem, ngolo, fresh oporo, ngbe and fresh fish!
Feel free to join me tongue

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Mumurism. For this reason biafra sadly may never see the light of day.

You guys are completely out of touch with reality and would make up any story to justify your selfish ambition. No wonder tribes that migrated from igbo like Ikwerre want nothing to do with biafra.

If you know anything about rivers Ijaw my name should tell you exactly where I am from.

As for the other guy that asked for clan, I thought he was referring to the clans within my village Ogbumunabali.
Abali is a clan within Ogbumunabali.

I'm from Orije. Rumuohia family precisely.

Like I said before, if the biafra dream is to be realised you guys have to come to terms with reality.

NO PART OF RIVERS STATE WOULD CHOOSE BIAFRA OVER THE NIGER DELTA!
WHY??
IT'S SIMPLE, OIL!

I rest no more replies biko. I'm off to cook Kalabari native soup with isem, ngolo, fresh oporo, ngbe and fresh fish!
Feel free to join me tongue

This bolded quote is hilariously enough similar to the statement of another wannabe SS that displayed his pitifulNess on this page.

Funny how the two fakes uses the same comment. Hmmmmm undecided undecided I wonder why?

Anyway, you can scream biafra, biafra as much as you want. You exposed yourself with you identity claiming, and over compensation. The only people that would fall for it is SE and SW. We all know the reason why.

You can continue your disgraceful act.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chiedu7: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha
[/s]

This is highly unnecessary.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakynes:

I know you won't be the one to tell me the people of Akwa-cross were part of the defunct Eastern region.

The fact the Biafran succession is entirely an Igbo dream, have you asked them if they now want to be part of Biafra.

Times have changed you can't be too sure if they want to be part of your Biafra now. They were not recognized then so they had no voice so it was easier for them to go with a majority tribe but that is not the case now.

ust because you both voted for Goodluck Jonathan's PDP doesn't mean the entire SS will go with you to Biafra don't be deceived.

You just stated what caused their recent delusion cool
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
ab11baddo:

They need to be pitied. Yorubas don do dem strong thing cool

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

[s]ugly man from ugly tribe, get out.

he claims to come from Ikwerre, but I booted him out....so such person that do not know anywhere in portharcout... he do not know the family he came from or his claim and community....

People that behaves as such are afonjas...the most ugliest people on earth[/s]...chimpanzees

Yorubas are not ugly. But I understand you are frustrated. Sorry!

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by timsTNA: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tflex01:

They need to be pitied. Yorubas don do dem strong thing cool

Stong thing how? All I see are a bunch of yorubaaas who are scared the igbos rae forming alliances. We were richer and more politically connected than you demon worshippers before the civil war, we will be that again in the nearest future. Because what God has destined for you is yours no matter was

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Because we Ikwerres don't want igbos claiming ph.
Nye Rukwo a ka nēdo l'avu nde ihuruohna? angry
Nēfefufe ishi undecided

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Algebra12:

Why are you being pained by the progress being made by the two regions?

Or you want them to live in perpetual enmity ?
He's one of the numerous Ijo haters Igbos need to be wary of... Since getting to know of the extent of Rukwo hate for Igbos, I've never for once deluded myself with the thought of being in the same nation with them.
Nde Rukwo bu ndi kacha kpo ndi Igbo asi na mpaghara SS ahu...ya bu na o bu oke na oru ndi Igbo ihu na ekpochapuru echiche Ijo n'ihu uwa a!! undecided
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

Give me one reason right now why you would gamble the other way.
Tell me one thing that the SS does as well as the SE. Absolutely nothing.
The SE is more educated, more resourceful, has more specialized human resource and a more established entrepreneural base. The SE even in Nigeria currently has the lower poverty rate. And i am not even talking about the social order that a single ethnic provides that is absent in the disorganized, entropic south-south who would most likely erupt in a free for all ethnic struggle for who controls what.
The only thing the SS has more is oil and the atlantic. And those are not enough to build a prosperous nation in the african context.
A smart gambler knows where his bet lies.
I nātupuru ofeke ahu onu
Gbachie onye ikpa ahu nkiti Biko! undecided
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by invisibeTroll: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2017
fratermathy:
I don't really care about this summit because it is not the first and won't be the last. So far, nothing has been done. South-South minorities like us never fail to realise that the Nigerian nation recognises only THREE ETHNIC GROUPS (IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA)! The rest of us are like pawns and the nearest neighbour, being the Igbo, never fail to use us to their advantage, with sinister motives or not. I don't want to go into the politics of this forceful SS/SE union but I want to make some facts clear here as an Urhobo/Isoko, a Deltan and a SSner.

1. Obaino860 declared on this thread that SS is 90% Igbo and that all SS groups, including IJAW, speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. That is a blatant lie. It is lies like this that make us mistrust the Igbo motive in our affairs. In the SS, ONLY Delta North (Anioma) and Rivers (except Ijaw, Andoni and Ogoni) have connections with Igbo in any way. These people do not even make up to 20% of the entire SS region so where then have Obaino860 gotten this fact from? Urhobos/Isokos speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO EVEN REMOTELY, Ijaws speak numerous mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ogonis speak their own mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, the Ibibiod ethnic cluster speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ekoi/Bette-Bendi/Ejagham and other Cross Riverian groups speak mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, even some so-called Delta/Rivers Igboid groups, like Ukwuani, CLAIM to have their own languages!
On the issue of onomastics, the aforementioned groups, exceptions maintained, have no names that are similar to Igbo names. If there are any of such, it is pure happenstance and they definitely mean different things. Even culturally, the SS non-Igboid groups HAVE NOTHING in common with Igbo. This status quo is maintained politically and otherwise.

2. The SS/SE have every right to meet and talk about their future, just as the SS has same rights to do so with the SW, from whence many of the Edo/Delta groups politically evolved from. There is NOTHING special about this meeting. It is simply a political move engineered mostly by the SE, hence the Owerri location. The SS groups have different struggles from the SE. Although some of our struggles (such as true federalism) may overlap, we ultimately have different problems and aspirations. No matter how much we look at it, Igbo remains a MAJORITY ethnic group in Nigeria and thus, directly or indirectly, its people have joined the rest of the country to loot the SS region of its natural resources.

3. TippyTop, and many others, opined that the SS (especially the former Mid-Western Region) look up to the SE! This is another provocative lie to massage the Igbo ego. The former Mid-Western region comprises modern day Delta and Edo States and the people of these states, save for the 30% Anioma people in Delta and 1%(?) Ika in Edo, are IN NO WAY related to the SE politically, culturally or otherwise. In fact, I can assertively state that the South West and the North hold more influence in the SS (especially Edo/Delta States) than the SE does. This is especially true of our migratory patterns. Urhobos, for instance, NEVER migrate to the SE except something IMPORTANT takes them there. This contrasts greatly with the SW, where we have settled in large numbers. Same applies for Isoko, our sister tribe, and the pan-Edo groups. In fact, it is Igbos that settle in our areas.

4. The SE should start by getting its acts right and putting its house in order before extending whatever hands of friendship they want to. It also behoves the SSners to define THEIR FUTURE BY THEMSELVES!!! No group/region was appointed as our mouthpiece. In fact, no pan-SS group CAN EVER speak for the individual groups in the SS region. Each to his own tent. The only thing that binds us all together is the geopolitical term "South-South"! Consequently, the said summit that this thread informs us of is simply the device of a FEW people who have their own intents. As an Urhobo, I only pay allegiance to Urhobo Progress Union (UPU). Any other socio-political or economic group that claims to speak on behalf of my group is simply delusional!

5. On the issue of Biafra, which someone brought up, almost all the ethnic groups in the SS, including Urhobo (UPU), have made their stand clear on this. There is no need beating around the bush. Biafra is an IGBO ONLY affair and I support it wholeheartedly. Take your Igboid groups if they want but never extend your reach beyond your borders to drag actively or passively uninterested groups into it without proper consultations with the designated mouthpieces of these groups.

Finally, I stand for unity at all times. Nigeria, as a nation, needs unity. If this means that we have to extend hands of friendships to our closest neighbours, then we should. However, we must draw the line between unity and hegemony. When larger groups attempt to hegemonise smaller groups, caution must be applied. In Nigeria, political interest is all that matters. As it is now, the SS and SE have different political interests. Any act of unity is done simply by virtue of the NIGERIAN CAMARADERIE SPIRIT!!!!, NOTHING ELSE!!! So all those cogitating deeply on the said summit should stop reading meanings to things that are not there.

Semper Fi!!!

***If you quote me to spew bigoted bunkum, I will use your own medicine against you.

Most of the points raised above can be said to be valid only for the Edo/Delta group. SS is more of a political group consisting of all tribes or groups outside Yoruba or Igbo. This explains why you have places like Fugar that is a lot more closer to Okene than Aba is to the Atlantic being considered as SS and places like Ikom and Ogoja that are closer to the North while at the same time located to the east of the supposedly SE. Many of the tribes grouped under this region have little or no direct relationship with themselves. For instance, from the best of my knowledge, the Igbos have long interactions with many of the tribes in the eastern part of the Niger than those tribes having with the Binis. I can hardly remember any direct interaction of the Efik with the Binis. Same applies to the relationship between the Binis having closer ties to the Yorubas than the Ogonis.

Urhobos, for instance, NEVER migrate to the SE except something IMPORTANT takes them there. This contrasts greatly with the SW, where we have settled in large numbers. Same applies for Isoko, our sister tribe, and the pan-Edo groups. In fact, it is Igbos that settle in our areas.

I totally agree with you on this, the same way they hardly (you don't use never) migrate to anywhere else east of PH city yeah I mean the city not the state. There are very few Urhobos in Bori, Ikot Abasi, Opobo, etc.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2017
timsTNA:

Stong thing how? All I see are a bunch of yorubaaas who are scared the igbos rae forming alliances. We were richer and more politically connected than you demon worshippers before the civil war, we will be that again in the nearest future. Because what God has destined for you is yours no matter was

Lol... Your grandfathers lied to you but I understand that is why you want your own country with some minority groups you can easily dominate.... I wish you well on that. cool

Meanwhile in Nigeria, no hope you will ever achieve that because other major tribes now take Binis, Ijaws, Urhobo and some other minority groups serious than you guys.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:

Nye Rukwo a ka nēdo l'avu nde ihuruohna? angry
Nēfefufe ishi undecided
I am both Ihuruohan and Rukwo.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Notasyouthink: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2017
victorvezx:

Beacon of hope for the south south? The south east? Tell me u are joking. Hahahah. The south south is better than the south east in everyway
I know you hate Igbos but try to control yourself a little bit. What has south east got to do with what The person you quoted said?
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2017
fratermathy:
I don't really care about this summit because it is not the first and won't be the last. So far, nothing has been done. South-South minorities like us never fail to realise that the Nigerian nation recognises only THREE ETHNIC GROUPS (IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA)! The rest of us are like pawns and the nearest neighbour, being the Igbo, never fail to use us to their advantage, with sinister motives or not. I don't want to go into the politics of this forceful SS/SE union but I want to make some facts clear here as an Urhobo/Isoko, a Deltan and a SSner.

1. Obaino860 declared on this thread that SS is 90% Igbo and that all SS groups, including IJAW, speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. That is a blatant lie. It is lies like this that make us mistrust the Igbo motive in our affairs. In the SS, ONLY Delta North (Anioma) and Rivers (except Ijaw, Andoni and Ogoni) have connections with Igbo in any way. These people do not even make up to 20% of the entire SS region so where then have Obaino860 gotten this fact from? Urhobos/Isokos speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO EVEN REMOTELY, Ijaws speak numerous mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ogonis speak their own mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, the Ibibiod ethnic cluster speak their own mutually intelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, Ekoi/Bette-Bendi/Ejagham and other Cross Riverian groups speak mutually unintelligible languages that ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO IGBO, even some so-called Delta/Rivers Igboid groups, like Ukwuani, CLAIM to have their own languages!
On the issue of onomastics, the aforementioned groups, exceptions maintained, have no names that are similar to Igbo names. If there are any of such, it is pure happenstance and they definitely mean different things. Even culturally, the SS non-Igboid groups HAVE NOTHING in common with Igbo. This status quo is maintained politically and otherwise.

2. The SS/SE have every right to meet and talk about their future, just as the SS has same rights to do so with the SW, from whence many of the Edo/Delta groups politically evolved from. There is NOTHING special about this meeting. It is simply a political move engineered mostly by the SE, hence the Owerri location. The SS groups have different struggles from the SE. Although some of our struggles (such as true federalism) may overlap, we ultimately have different problems and aspirations. No matter how much we look at it, Igbo remains a MAJORITY ethnic group in Nigeria and thus, directly or indirectly, its people have joined the rest of the country to loot the SS region of its natural resources.

3. TippyTop, and many others, opined that the SS (especially the former Mid-Western Region) look up to the SE! This is another provocative lie to massage the Igbo ego. The former Mid-Western region comprises modern day Delta and Edo States and the people of these states, save for the 30% Anioma people in Delta and 1%(?) Ika in Edo, are IN NO WAY related to the SE politically, culturally or otherwise. In fact, I can assertively state that the South West and the North hold more influence in the SS (especially Edo/Delta States) than the SE does. This is especially true of our migratory patterns. Urhobos, for instance, NEVER migrate to the SE except something IMPORTANT takes them there. This contrasts greatly with the SW, where we have settled in large numbers. Same applies for Isoko, our sister tribe, and the pan-Edo groups. In fact, it is Igbos that settle in our areas.

4. The SE should start by getting its acts right and putting its house in order before extending whatever hands of friendship they want to. It also behoves the SSners to define THEIR FUTURE BY THEMSELVES!!! No group/region was appointed as our mouthpiece. In fact, no pan-SS group CAN EVER speak for the individual groups in the SS region. Each to his own tent. The only thing that binds us all together is the geopolitical term "South-South"! Consequently, the said summit that this thread informs us of is simply the device of a FEW people who have their own intents. As an Urhobo, I only pay allegiance to Urhobo Progress Union (UPU). Any other socio-political or economic group that claims to speak on behalf of my group is simply delusional!

5. On the issue of Biafra, which someone brought up, almost all the ethnic groups in the SS, including Urhobo (UPU), have made their stand clear on this. There is no need beating around the bush. Biafra is an IGBO ONLY affair and I support it wholeheartedly. Take your Igboid groups if they want but never extend your reach beyond your borders to drag actively or passively uninterested groups into it without proper consultations with the designated mouthpieces of these groups.

Finally, I stand for unity at all times. Nigeria, as a nation, needs unity. If this means that we have to extend hands of friendships to our closest neighbours, then we should. However, we must draw the line between unity and hegemony. When larger groups attempt to hegemonise smaller groups, caution must be applied. In Nigeria, political interest is all that matters. As it is now, the SS and SE have different political interests. Any act of unity is done simply by virtue of the NIGERIAN CAMARADERIE SPIRIT!!!!, NOTHING ELSE!!! So all those cogitating deeply on the said summit should stop reading meanings to things that are not there.

Semper Fi!!!

***If you quote me to spew bigoted bunkum, I will use your own medicine against you.
Exactly bro!!!
Always speak for your Sobo people... Just as a Rukwo has the right to speak for his Rukwo people.
The Igbos whether SS or SE speak for themselves... And if not for the fact that there are Igbos in the SS,no Igbo would even give a Bleep about the SS.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

I am both Ihuruohan and Rukwo.
N'ali ihuruohna we deal with where your father is from... And not mother. Nda gi o he obe ole Nda gi o vu ihuruohna ka o vu Rukwo

The yellowe you bear says it all...you're a Rukwo so focus on your Rukwo people and stop interfering in Igboid affairs unless you want the Igboid tribes not just ihuruohna alone to interfere in Rukwo affairs and you know how messy it can get if we do grin

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by cheruv: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Tflex01:

So if Oba of Benin is clamoring for the dualization of Benin-Akure or Benin-Ore road, we can assume Yorubas and Binis are up to something serious together right? cool
Nope...it simply says that the Chief of the efiks recognize the economic benefits of the uneghe Nation and wants the link btwn them strengthened. Its just the case back then where nations around imperial China paid tributes to the ming and qing courts to access the Chinese markets grin
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by victorvezx(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I know you hate Igbos but try to control yourself a little bit. What has south east got to do with what The person you quoted said?
It got a lot to do with what the person was saying, because he was clearly lying. What he said is not true. It's like saying America is looking up to Russia
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:

N'ali ihuruohna we deal with where your father is from... And not mother. Nda gi o he obe ole Nda gi o vu ihuruohna ka o vu Rukwo

The yellowe you bear says it all...you're a Rukwo so focus on your Rukwo people and stop interfering in Igboid affairs unless you want the Igboid tribes not just ihuruohna alone to interfere in Rukwo affairs and you know how messy it can get if we do grin
You know nothing about Ikwerre custom. When a woman gives birth in her father's house that child has equal rights!

My father's house is in Ogbumunabali. He inherited that land from his mother's father!
Yes we bear our Kalabari surname but I'm still Ikwerre.

My braide price was paid in Ogbumunabali and my Kalabari home town.

I am Ikwerre.

Ikwerre is not biafra.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
fratermathy:

Semper Fi!!!

Guy you have done well. I know this your write up will give them sleepless nights.
No matter what you tell these Ibos they'll never agree, they'll continue to live in their self deceit.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

This bolded quote is hilariously enough similar to the statement of another wannabe SS that displayed his pitifulNess on this page.

Funny how the two fakes uses the same comment. Hmmmmm undecided undecided I wonder why?

Anyway, you can scream biafra, biafra as much as you want. You exposed yourself with you identity claiming, and over compensation. The only people that would fall for it is SE and SW. We all know the reason why.

You can continue your disgraceful act.

With this comment it's obvious you are from the SE attache by force. That name YelloweWest alone should tell you that it's a Rivers person.
Blind attaché by force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.