Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again (27595 Views)

Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Throwback Pictures Of Tunde Ednut And Ebuka 8 Years Ago. PHOTOS / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
pinkhill:
Just like that you will get a job of depression after paying in that money. In fact the ID no will be used in church to counsel you not to jump into the lagoon.

FRSC KO PHCN NI
haha i wouldnt hve brought this to NLnd if i didnt sense fraud i just want to comfirm d procedures like do u have to pay for uniform bfore reaching d camp? plus i wanna share with others so trough this people wont get scamed
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why will a lady be so confident to expose her br*ast to someone who isn't her boyfriend, brother or husband. Some ladies isn't that confident in the present of a doctor!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by lovethchioma(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
snowprince07:
pls my mom just recieved a call
from an old family frend telling
her of an ongoing replacement in
FRSC and he gave a line to call
the woman said she would send
me a number (ID no) but i
should mke payment for uniforms
and training materials and i
would report at abuja by 12noon
tomorow. Now i smell someting
fishy is this genuine ? i need a
comfirmation pls help a bro if it
is genuine i dont wanna loose
this opportunity.
Hmmmm ... I smell something fishy. please don't throw your hard earned money into the winds like... Make your investigation properly before parting away with your money.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by oloet: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
snowprince07:
pls my mom just recieved a call from an old family frend telling her of an ongoing replacement in FRSC and he gave a line to call the woman said she would send me a number (ID no) but i should mke payment for uniforms and training materials and i would report at abuja by 12noon tomorow. Now i smell someting fishy is this genuine ? i need a comfirmation pls help a bro if it is genuine i dont wanna loose this opportunity.
scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by GloriaNinja(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

You go fear stalking na. Stockfish ni. grin

Saw 3 of your comments today jare. undecided

I LOVE TO DEY TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS CAUSE AM CATCHING FUN, CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN NEXT YOU SEE MY COMMENT, ABI E GO BLOCK YOUR PROTUBERANT EYES?
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by pinkhill(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
it is a scam..a big one.

Imagine a friend scamming your mom.

Post the details of the account and contact number.

Help others
snowprince07:
haha i wouldnt hve brought this to NLnd if i didnt sense fraud i just want to comfirm d procedures like do u have to pay for uniform bfore reaching d camp? plus i wanna share with others so trough this people wont get scamed
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Donjazzy12(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
dottyeah:
TBoss family members are all craving for urgent attention, what next? Maybe her parents will soon grant independent interviews to try to hit the spotlight soon... By the way, who get this breast?
That is TBoss breast in the public there forever more! And whose bathing her? The same Kemen

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by parissaint(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
I talk m say dis christofa nevaa mature
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I LOVE TO DEY TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS CAUSE AM CATCHING FUN, CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN NEXT YOU SEE MY COMMENT, ABI E GO BLOCK YOUR PROTUBERANT EYES?

Hey! Easy Easy! I see one cant joke with you!
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by GloriaNinja(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hey! Easy Easy! I see one cant joke with you!
I UNDERSTAND YOUR JOKE BUT AM JUST CATCHING FUN HERE IN NL MISS VICKY, LIFE IS TOO SHORT! I JUST DEY USE CAPITAL LETTER CAUSE EVERYBODY DEY USE SMALL LETTER.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by clow(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gflat:
They are both delusional nitwits. The fact that Nigerians are giving them attention is a prove we have a long way to go in being mature.

Tboss's family is just a collection of immature attention seeking nut heads

I saw what u did there,Nice Word play...
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
FOOLISH NIGERIANS TURNING FOOLS INTO CELEBRITIES.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by mudiana(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
tunde is too big for this boy that is riding on his sister's 3 months fame. Tunde you fall my hand.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by bamisho: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
So it's ok to throw shade with suicide Tboss brother abi angry but you found AY's jokes about your sister offensive

Not just a woman beater but also a big hypocrite .

Tried of this classless attention seeking family

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Such a shame that a fine boy like Chris has nothing useful to do than to reply imbeciles undecided undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Bizzonthetrack(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
snowprince07:
this opportunity.

Go for the assessment before you pay any mumu money

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by goldedprince: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
LOL..we give this people too much attention. Tboss brother will soon turn celebrity
i dey tell you. that romanian scum will soon turn celeb on naija. so embarrassing
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by goldedprince: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
small time now, this idiot go enter redcarpet and people go begin interview am. so easy to be a celeb in naija . useless cuntry
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by lovemaths(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
FOOLISH NIGERIANS TURNING FOOLS INTO CELEBRITIES.

FOOLISH AFONJAS
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
snowprince07:
this opportunity.
Are you ok?
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Brytaboss: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is wa for una o. Inside bbn na Tboss, outside Tboss.

If Tboss had not gone bbnija who for knw her talk more of this her brother wey dey make head line every day, pls give me a better celeb news.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by wendy241(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is the third time I'm hearing about these two...The third was some dude on NL with a very convenient moniker.

Please who is TBoss's brother and this Tunde Ednut fellow, are they former members of StylPlus?
grin grin grin grin StylPlus ko backstreet boiz ne
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by wendy241(f): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
RisingUp:
Both of U should get out of my sight... Rubbish..
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Crownwahley(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
omg this T.boss's brother is bald ASF
but who is this Tundeednut abi na tundeadnut again
this people no dey tire at all??
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by dfrost: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

Blah blah blah.
So the guy didn't know it was probably a scam before asking such a nonsensical question. Least of all in an important topic as this that has queen TBoss?
Let him go and meet those people then. grin
By the way you sound smart, are you as handsome as your brain is?

Thanks for the compliment albeit I'm not as smart as you think. Handsome shocked? No way, else my pic would be up on my profile.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Snowpikin: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tboss brother sef looks like a woman beater
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by GloriaNinja(f): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovemaths:

FOOLISH AFONJAS
LOL
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by GloriaNinja(f): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovemaths:

FOOLISH AFONJAS
LOL
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by eddykenny2: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Enough with this Kardashian family ...wahala.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:
Singer?
Tunde ednut is a singer? Which song has he released please?
wait till harmathan come
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:
Singer?
Tunde ednut is a singer? Which song has he released please?
wait till harmathan come, just like his colleague "jaywon" song we hear every new year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! / 9ice Takes His Beautiful Babymama On A Romantic Date ( Photos ) / Banky W Shares Selfie With His Parents In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.