Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,274 members, 7,826,062 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! (683 Views)

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale / See The Cheapest Beautiful Blog You Can Go For Here, (unbelievable) / If You Have A Blog, You Should Do These 5 Things Right Away - Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by cyberwaver(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
The thread title isn't that catchy right, you clicked it because you want be a part of something great that will be launched soon.

This is not a ponzi or what you call it scheme.

A Tech Gadget Blog will be launched soon.

I checked many tech blogs in Nigeria and I can see how hard it has been for them to make their blogs evergreen, this has been bothering me bacause blogs like techcrunch, phonarena Android authority publish not less than 10 articles daily and here in Nigeria how tech blogs can't live up to expectation.

Cause...

1 man blog ---> A one man blog can't be efficient as a blog with many writers, although its cheap and easy to start because you don't have to worry much about expenses, its true...

There is a proverb --> As an individual you go fast but as a team you go far.

I want a techgadget blog where everything gadget is published.

Our tech blogs here focus more on smartphones, tech is more than smartphone, the world of tech gadget is broad and Nigerians read about tech on foreign blogs.

Why not create ours and make it big.

You have a laptop and all you do with it is play games and watch movies, why not use that laptop for something worthwhile and make money out of it.

Although I won't pay you much because its a new blog that's why I am tasking every interested fellow to take this project as a part-time project till when it is able to pay you as a full time job

What am I saying in essence?

The blog setup is already in progress and will take time to go live because we have to be prepared in terms of budget, SEO and other things to make the blog standout few months after launch.

I need work force and you will be paid monthly based on your work.

I need people who can join hands with me to publish at least 2 articles per day, it might be more than 2, at least 2 is okay per day.

I need 3-4 people, I can't pay many people now because the whole thing is on me and I am not a big man *LOl* not now yet...

Requirements ---> You should have a laptop (Laptop is very important)

Your internet subscription will be taken care of by me, pity me in terms of usage because the whole thing is on me and I am student you should know that.

You should know one or two things about technology and you should have passion about technology.

Lol... Ready let's discuss more...

Shoot me a mail stating your interest, with your WhatsApp number to get you into the discussion group

Email address ---> Hope.praise.hp@gmail.com to make it easier add me on WhatsApp with ---> 09065820985
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by cyberwaver(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by writers100(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
I currently write tech news for foreign news publishers. I get paid per article. Shoot me a mail at writers100@gmail.com when you launch the site.
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by cyberwaver(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Freelancers aren't needed..

For now I can't afford to pay freelancers, I want those that are passionate and desire to grow along with the blog.
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by cyberwaver(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by TechPanda(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm. You Seem Cooked Up. Cool!
Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by cyberwaver(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
TechPanda:
Hmmm. You Seem Cooked Up. Cool!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! by TechPanda(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
cyberwaver:
Lol

Why re you laughing? grin

(1) (Reply)

Deltans Forum ~desfo.com.ng / Be Financially Independent...............learn Website Development And Design / How Will I Start Blogging?help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.