Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 (5706 Views)

Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / What Happens To Ikoyi Gate Whistleblower? / Ikoyi Gate; Whistle Blower Reject FG 325 Millions Naira Offer. Head To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

And the flats were even purchased from a PDP ex-chairman. If Amaechi bought a house from him, I am sure he will be singing it for everyone to hear that Amaechi owns the property. He would have sent copies of the reciepts and agreement to the senate, house of reps, efcc, icpc, presidnecy, world health organization, unicef and United Nations.

So you expect someone like Muaza to be conducting would be buyers to his apartment complex?

Are you this daft?

Muazu has stated that he has since sold the flats through a real estate firm.

Wetin come concern Muazu with who or what bought the flats?

Your attempt at making this a PDP blame game falls flat !
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by vpaymoney(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:
The monies recovered from a luxurious flat in Ikoyi by the EFCC have a print date of 2016.

The notes are also serially numbered which has put their source directly from the CBN and during the reign of Chanji!

Now who will have access to forex during the harsh forex regime of 2016 other than those very powerful in this govt?

Those behind the wharehousing of the huge amount of forex at the osbourne flat are very connected or and in this govt.

Every attempt to deflect to the last administration is dead on arrival

Hmmmm! That means Lamido Sanusi is Right by saying this govt is creating billionaires tru Fx. That guy is genus. Even baba may be aware of this. Maybe or maybe not #2019 arranji
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by ourema(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Abegi.

Keep masturbating over PDP.

I heard northerners are now saying the money is part of the Dieziena $90BN LOOT

OLODO
$90 billion got me laughing. You mean people are really thinking about this in the north?
The entire net worth of the nation income for the 6 years of GEJ rule is not up to the amount you quoted here
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Ojiofor: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
The kind of corruption going under Buhari's watch is unimaginable.
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
ourema:

$90 billion got me laughing. You mean people are really thinking about this in the north?
The entire net worth of the nation income for the 6 years of GEJ rule is not up to the amount you quoted here

That is the new song they are singing up north,

The almajiri hatred for GEJ has no limit
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ojiofor:
The kind of corruption going under Buhari's watch is unimaginable.

When Buhari has bokos and abacha henchmen plus crooks like Fashola, Fayemi and Amaechi in his govt what do you expect?
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:

When Buhari has bokos and abacha henchmen plus crooks like Fashola, Fayemi and Amaechi in his govt what do you expect?
My brother I am not surprised at all,when thieves like Tifnubu,Amaechi,Saraki etc were his sponsors I know they are going to loot this country to death.Worst part of it is that Buhari is so dumb he doesn't even knows what's going under his nose.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Tell Magu to release the name(s) of the owner of the loot

The whistle blower just knew that there was money in the house but doesnt know who owns it?

Talking trash as usual

One of the whistleblowers responsible for the discovery told our correspondent that since he started working on the property as a guard

The whistle blower was just a security guard though. . .so you can't blame him for not knowing the details.
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by PrinceMario(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Magu will dare not tender the seize notes in any court of law as the bills can easily be traced to the CBN where they were gotten directly from.

Secondly, the mint notes have a print date of 2016 on all of them.

This money was part of statutory forex transfers into the country from oil sales by the CBN.

The monies were originally from CBN vaults which only the Aso Rock cabal, Buhari's family members and crooked APC ministers had direct access to.

Oga, what's the source of you claims.
You can't just come online to make unverifiable assertion and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker

Why should we believe you.
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by MaziOmenuko: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlowBack:

So you expect someone like Muaza to be conducting would be buyers to his apartment complex?

Are you this daft?

Muazu has stated that he has since sold the flats through a real estate firm.

Wetin come concern Muazu with who or what bought the flats?

Your attempt at making this a PDP blame game falls flat !

You are even more daft than you sound. You think selling a high end property is like selling crayfish in the market? You think muazu wouldn't know his would-be clients or keep in touch with his real estate agents to know who buys what and how much? I insist that muazu would have been singing to high heavens if an APC starlwart was the one that bought the apartment. If course I am sure the real estate agents must have briefed him, if not before,then now.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by ezenaija(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can see you achieve orgasm by yam-head reasoning.
Continue..
You are praying that stealing should not be corruption but that was in the PDP years.
A new sheriff is in town.

BlowBack:

Abegi.

Keep masturbating over PDP.

I heard northerners are now saying the money is part of the Dieziena $90BN LOOT

OLODO
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Toketimt: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
No source. Just imaginations from a demented mind.
NEXT
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toketimt:
No source. Just imaginations from a demented mind.
NEXT

tout.

if GEJ was mentioned you wont bother about source.

bloody hypocrites
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Toketimt: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
BlowBack:

tout.

if GEJ was mentioned you wont bother about source.

bloody hypocrites

Nonentity. U are stupidly wrong. I don't even comment on threads about Jonah-daft without link.
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toketimt:

Nonentity. U are stupidly wrong. I don't even comment on threads about Jonah-daft without link.

must you bold your stupidity for all to see?

As much as you want this to be deflected from those in power today, you FAIL miserably at being a paid grease monkey shill
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by Genius100: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
BlowBack:
The monies recovered from a luxurious flat in Ikoyi by the EFCC have a print date of 2016.

The notes are also serially numbered which has put their source directly from the CBN and during the reign of Chanji!

Now who will have access to forex during the harsh forex regime of 2016 other than those very powerful in this govt?

Those behind the wharehousing of the huge amount of forex at the osbourne flat are very connected or and in this govt.

Every attempt to deflect to the last administration is dead on arrival

Lying fool..
Re: Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 by BlowBack: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Genius100:

Lying fool..

Must your run mad trying to defend a mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka / Osinbajo: Working Together, Nigeria Will Realize Its True Potentials / Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.