Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka (5707 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Gbajabiamila: APC Will Takeover South East In 2023 Polls / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Antoeni(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Punch reported that Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that the Imo State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the March 2019 election, Senator Hope Uzodinma, would take over the governance of Imo State.

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the governorship election, Hon. Emeka Iheidoha, was declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission as the winner of the poll and was returned elected.

However, the fiery Catholic priest who released the shocking prophesy during his 2019 Passover ministration held at his Adoration Ground said, he wouldn’t know the manner the revelation would manifest but maintained that “no prophesy has ever been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass.”

Mabaka warned those who may find the message uncomfortable not to come after him, as such action would attract the wrath of the Holy Spirit upon such individuals.

The shocking declaration struck the mammoth worshippers who came from all parts of the country for the prayer, including the Minister of State for Mines and Solid Minerals, Dr Uche Ogar, who also attended the programme with his wife.

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that will shock countrymen and countrywomen but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope.

“In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered (but) God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

He added,

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How, I do not know.

“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say, Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me.

“I am saying this in respect to those who may want to come after me because of the message. If you do that, the God of Moses, Elijah and Elisha will deal with you. I am only a messenger of God.”

https://punchnew.com/apc-will-takeover-again-many-things-that-will-shock-everyone-will-happen-in-2020-read-fr-mbakas-new-year-prophesy/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Antoeni(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nigeria’s Only True Prophet

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Ndibunna: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
So that's how they chop Hope money free of charge.

See how Mbaka chop Hope money clean mouth.
APC that came fourth will now take over not even Apga that is now 2nd position.
Fake prophets everywhere

Same man that said if chimaroke nnamani win and lives he will remove his cassock and resign as a priest.

I wonder what Mbaka is still doing in Catholic church. He should face business or politics and pursue his political career.

Where money face na where Mbaka face.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hardship is not for me and my family this year in Jesus name.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by aolawale025: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Maybe next polls
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fr please throw in the towel and join politics full-time.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by valuch61: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
if dis prophecy com to pass I will leave Catholic ND if I doesn't u should do d order way,I worship d Sam God dat d Bible teaches us as a Catholic
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by deboysben(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Seeing is believing

If this happens I will now know mbaka is really true man of God and a seer.

For now to hell with apc in IMO

Ihedioha we know.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Win12345: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmmm, why is this man always attacking Anglican politicians, From Chimaroke to Goodluck and now Ihedioha, the same man that endorse and dine with Orji-Uzor Kalu. Baba take am easy, we are children of God, everyone should strive to hear God in 2020, no man is God's spokesman.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
shocked

Playing on the mind of the gullible.
You said something nd it didn't happen, sensing that d people will attack u on social media.
You now try to scare them with Holy Spirit,
saying that He will attack them if he talk about ur failed prophesy. Ar u d one telling Holy spirit what to do nd what not to do?
When did Holy spirit turned to ur attacking soldiers?
Its high time Mbaka Bishop call him to order.
For the person above me that says he is only attacking politicians of Anglican, I hope u ar aware that Peter Obi is a Catholic but yet he attacked nd messed him up.
Maybe Atiku that he attacked is also an Anglican.
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Noerection: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ibo pastor amaka

1 Like

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Ayobami7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
废话
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Ndibunna: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Win12345:
Hmmmm, why is this man always attacking Anglican politicians, From Chimaroke to Goodluck and now Ihedioha, the same man that endorse and dine with Orji-Uzor Kalu. Baba take am easy, we are children of God, everyone should strive to hear God in 2020, no man is God's spokesman.

You got it right.

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by greatiyk4u(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
This will be very interesting if it happens

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Punch reported that Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that the Imo State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the March 2019 election, Senator Hope Uzodinma, would take over the governance of Imo State.

https://punchnew.com/apc-will-takeover-again-many-things-that-will-shock-everyone-will-happen-in-2020-read-fr-mbakas-new-year-prophesy/
Had this news be in Abia, I would have been elated!

This country needs opposition to.

With so many sufferings going on in this country, does APC need to gain more grounds

Let the will of God be done

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Stanweezy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mana Mbaka why, it would have been better to say hope will rescue Imo as governor ( it be court removing Ihedioha or hope winning 2023) than saying he will finish Ihedioha tenure.

I predicted Ihedioha to be Governor and he won
https://www.nairaland.com/5070466/chukwuemeka-ihedioha-imo-next-governor
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by BuhariAdvocate: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Anything that not favor them would be resisted by all means.
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yes oh.with nwosu out of the way,hope is the next governor
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by V2020: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
They want to take over all parties make them leave small for PDP
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by mu2sa2: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
These guys lie with reckless abandon; how can they be believed in anything?
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
See you people should watch your mouth whether real or fake only God knows Please remember what happened to the People of isreal when they said ill against moses wat God did to them ,So my people please aviod this heavy curse you are about bring into ur life by just wat u say please be warned
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by APCNig: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
mu2sa2:
These guys lie with reckless abandon, how can they be believed in anything?

Yet he predicted correctly the results of two consecutive Presidential elections saying Muhammadu Buhari will win even when all odds were against Buhari and all other so called Prophets and Pastors predicted otherwise
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by APCNig: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Antoeni:
See you people should watch your mouth whether real or fake only God knows Please remember what happened to the People of isreal when they said ill against moses wat God did to them ,So my people please aviod this heavy curse you are about bring into ur life by just wat u say please be warned

My guy, I believe in Fr Mbaka 100% because he predicted Buhari's win on two consecutive occasions but, please stop scaring us with curses for speaking against a so called man of God. Only illiterates and idiots will be afraid of speaking against Clergymen. That's how some of them have been sleeping with people's wives and daughters.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by brize(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
which one is punchnew...com?
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Chikpat(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hope in Imo State....Fr Mbaka Amaka
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by EmmyCC: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Win12345:
well you are wrong because he attacked Sullivan who is a Catholic and By the way Chimaraoke is not an Anglican but I think Methodist. Well I think he expects some things from these politicians and if he doesn't get it then he comes for you.
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by EmmyCC: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Win12345:
Even Peter Obi who is a Catholic too and has a Reverend Sister as Sister was attacked because he did not donate money. I heard Hope now attends Adoration so who Knows
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
If there's one thing that will destroy Nigeria it's religion.
Re: APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka by ATTemi: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
This fraudster no get shame!

(1) (2) (Reply)

TIMAAS GM Denies Saying PDP'll Collapse If Ikpeazu Picks Ngwa Man As Successor / Drug Case:Wherabouts Of Akande And Agbele,Tinubu Laundered 460k In Chicago? / Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.