Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra (2032 Views)

BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
After reading several news on the travails of the people of southern Cameroon,i seriously don't know if i should feel pity for them or i should just ignore them knowing to well that they were the ones who chose to leave Nigeria(Eastern Nigeria) to join Cameroon because of the brainwashing from Britain to hate the igbos and that igbos were dominating them.

These same people resented and envied the igbos and that drove them into believing the igbos were their problems hence in a bid to stay clear of the igbos, their fathers made the worst decision which their generations after are suffering it today.

Now lets compare that to what is happening among some Niger delta ethnic groups who are still being brainwashed to believe igbos would enslave them if they go with biafra.

Am posting this documents to highlight what will be the faith of any Niger delta groups who refuses to leave with the igbos, atleast to leave Nigeria first, then later can work out away of living together or seek their referendum. Igbos are not beasty or barbaric as those up north.

The moment igbos leave Nigeria, the minorities become even more minor numerically and politically hence their voices will fade like it is in the middle belt. For those who may want to argue, let it be stated here that the only stumbling block to the total colonization and islamization of southern Nigeria is the igbos. That is why the north/ Britain is usually hard on the igbos and would rather die than give them a chance.

Anyways take your time to read and get educated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3606131_dtc_95_tif_gif62143700481c88658319f3d85d8f4d7b
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by iamhorny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Xharder at it again. God bless you.

it seems like Igbo's post colonial history seem to be the most well documented of all Nigerian tribes Cos i wonder why others are not posting theirs especially the yorubas who are as enlighten and well read like the igbos, and one thing i have notice is that all the things that were said about the igbos in the past are still present. what a great people.

With reference to the city of kumba, i guess what igbos faced there is what the igbos are facing in lagos. And as soon as they pushed igbos away from the commanding height, the economic glory of the town began to wane. This is a lesson for those who wish igbos to leave lagos.

instead of hating on each other, we need to be reading more of our history as a guide to the future.

4 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by slim75d(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
okay..... we the rivers people re not part of ur biafra.... we support ur struggle anyway, niger delta republic is a better option
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
slim75d:
okay.....
we the rivers people re not part of ur biafra....
we support ur struggle anyway,
niger delta republic is a better option

Noted. But make sure you push for your struggle after biafra have gone and then shall see how you going to achieve that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by OjukwuWarBird: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Any tribe that remains after Igbos leave, will forever be enslaved.

8 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by OjukwuWarBird: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
slim75d:
okay.....
we the rivers people re not part of ur biafra....
we support ur struggle anyway,
niger delta republic is a better option

For now, Amnesty International has brought Biafra to limelight

If you guys remain in Nigeria after Biafra has gone, your NigerDelta dream will never see the light of day. Trust the Fulani caliphate in enslaving you guys

5 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by gberra: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
iamhorny:
Xharder at it again. God bless you.

it seems like Igbo's post colonial history seem to be the most well documented of all Nigerian tribes Cos i wonder why others are not posting theirs especially the yorubas who are as enlighten and well read like the igbos, and one thing i have notice is that all the things that were said about the igbos in the past are still present. what a great people.

With reference to the city of kumba, i guess what igbos faced there is what the igbos are facing in lagos. And as soon as they pushed igbos away from the commanding height, the economic glory of the town began to wane. This is a lesson for those who wish igbos to leave lagos.

instead of hating on each other, we need to be reading more of our history as a guide to the future.
May Lighting & Thunder strike Igbos if they do not vacate Lagos for their barren villages...

Igbos always cry embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by victorvezx(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Any tribe that remains after Igbos leave, will forever be enslaved.
First leave if u can. Talking as if u can do it on ur own. U people know u can't.

1 Like

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by gberra: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
xharder:

Noted. But make sure you push for your struggle after biafra have gone and then shall see how you going to achieve that.
When the News broke, we have been expecting numerous threads to follow of which this is only the first of many. This is a mere waste of time & an exercise in futility. A non-working political capital. The difference between S.Cameroonians & ibos is like a night & broad daylight. No Nexus.

From the Ego tripping Article, Two points stands out;

1. Ibos migration to S. Cameroon

2. Ibos are mainly concentrated in kumba township forming a population a little under the total population of the Locals.

These 2 minute facts do not validate ibos' claim of any part of S. Cameroon.

Igbos always lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

For now, Amnesty International has brought Biafra to limelight

If you guys remain in Nigeria after Biafra has gone, your NigerDelta dream will never see the light of day. Trust the Fulani caliphate in enslaving you guys

You and your people are going nowhere! You can keep crying now because I know the truth hurts! grin
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by gberra: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
victorvezx:

First leave if u can. Talking as if u can do it on ur own. U people know u can't.
Are you by any way implying that the Southern Cameroonians can not leave us? Think again bro.

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
When the News broke, we have been expecting numerous threads to follow of which this is only the first of many. This is a mere waste of time & an exercise in futility. A non-working political capital. The difference between S.Cameroonians & ibos is like a night & broad daylight. No Nexus.

From the Ego tripping Article, Two points stands out;

1. Ibos migration to S. Cameroon

2. Ibos are mainly concentrated in kumba township forming a population a little under the total population of the Locals.

These 2 minute facts do not validate ibos' claim of any part of S. Cameroon.

Igbos always lie tongue
]

Nobody has said igbos are part of southern Cameroon, rather southerner/western Cameroon use to be part of eastern Nigeria and this thread is to highlight the cultural/ethnic relationship between the igbos and their western Cameroonian neighbors and how it relate to what is happening in present day Nigeria.

Exactly what was happening then is same as it is today. The key word being envy and resentment of igbos economic/cultural dynamism and sophistication which lead them to voting a yes in favour of joining Cameroon. Now they are regretting and want to join the same igbos they fear, resented and rejected.

7 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by ak47mann(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Read this and you will understand the reason biafra is going to be reality in due time cool

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Infact reading page 94, all what is written there is same as we can see in some parts of yorubaland today.

Legislation was enforced banning ethnic organization including the powerful igbo union, which functioned as an exceptionally effective instrument for regulating the activities of its members, undertake self-help projects and lobby for igbo interest within the territory

finally, national police razed igbo union hall, which had long served as a center for igbo activities(an action which cameroonians applauded as symbolizing the dismantling of igbo hegemony in west cameroon)

Deji of Akure and Oba of Lagos comes to mind where they think fighting Eze Ndigbo and burning our market is the solution to their problems which rather expose their Envy, In-security and Childishness

6 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by toolovely(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
the older generations know the problem of nigeria and chose to hide it from the indomie generation that have chosen not to read or research to know the truth but to rely on hear say to hate each other.

at the end of it all, the truth will always prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
shocked

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by PenisCaP: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nawa
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by gberra: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
xharder:
]

Nobody has said igbos are part of southern Cameroon, rather southerner/western Cameroon use to be part of eastern Nigeria and this thread is to highlight the cultural/ethnic relationship between the igbos and their western Cameroonian neighbors and how it relate to what is happening in present day Nigeria.

Exactly what was happening then is same as it is today. The key word being envy and resentment of igbos economic/cultural dynamism and sophistication which lead them to voting a yes in favour of joining Cameroon. Now they are regretting and want to join the same igbos they fear, resented and rejected.
Xharder, Much as I'm quite satisfied with the clarity of the first paragraph, I think the attention of very many ibos should be brought to such a fact as they believe otherwise going by the exposé on the original News item.

However, Your last paragraph is quiet unbelievably appalling. I would have expected you to consider that if the S. Cameroonians had chose to leave the defunct Eastern region due to envy & resentment, could the same be said of Northern Cameroon & the Mid-westerns who had chosen the same decision.

I suggest you weigh with care your opinion whenever you feel like delving into such a sensitive & sentimental issue. It's no surprise that you & your ilks would ruffle Yoruba's feathers on this subject.

If you're wise, you will respect others' choices & the fact that their survival do not depend on you.

The smiling one.
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Interesting. Prior to this time I didn't think anti-Igbo sentiments led to the S. Br. Cameroons leaving Eastern Nigeria. Seems there was more to it.
Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
gberra:
Xharder, Much as I'm quite satisfied with the clarity of the first paragraph, I think the attention of very many ibos should be brought to such a fact as they believe otherwise going by the exposé on the original News item.

However, Your last paragraph is quiet unbelievably appalling. I would have expected you to consider that if the S. Cameroonians had chose to leave the defunct Eastern region due to envy & resentment, could the same be said of Northern Cameroon & the Mid-westerns who had chosen the same decision.

I suggest you weigh with care your opinion whenever you feel like delving into such a sensitive & sentimental issue. It's no surprise that you & your ilks would ruffle Yoruba's feathers on this subject.

If you're wise, you will respect others' choices & the fact that their survival do not depend on you.

The smiling one.
[/s]

Northern British Cameroon chose to leave Nigeria?? When?? Ewooooo. Obviously,you played baba Ijebu with your school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra by PRXPERT: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
WOW i have always thought about this, i have read the reason why they chose Cameroon over Nigeria. The only ethnic block that wanted igbos were bamilekes, because they are as hardworking as igbos too.Whatever that rocks their boats.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Healthier Than Buhari. Boko Harm Leader Shekau (video) / Blame Ohanaeze For Violent Agitation In South East, Says Ango Abdullahi / Igbo Marginalization Will End When They Join Us – APC, chief ken-Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.