Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) (27718 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Governors Move Against Senators (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
For the first time I saw sane protest... fro the northern part.. toor!
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by igwebuike01: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol, Sheriff for Senate President, Sheriff for APC
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
We should have our Nigerian spring massive protest across d nation. But my fear wud not some senseless soldiers and police use protesters for shooting practice?
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
These are jobless paid agents by clueless politicians who have failed to let these people know that you can only remove saraki by the majority votes of the senators or at best wait till 2019 when the apc itself should not sell constituency ticket for him to contest.
Nigeria politicians be deceiving the gullible since 500bc

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

..look at this BMC charlatan talking about 'working for rogues'...mumu.

I support Sarrki views. Always intelligent and objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Same mistake will occur in 2019
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
We know the tribes who follow words with actions.

If Dem get answers now sombori go de shout y na only them Dem answer.

Some people can only shout no action. See people wet no go school yet dey fight for him right.

Stand up and take charge. Even if its against Buhari, even if its against your LGA chairman.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by FemiFimile: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
No dubt the hand work of fulani

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by apcisevil: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:
That is what should happen in a sane society

Enemies of state will definitely have negative thoughts

on this patriotic move
You are number one diabolical enemy of state, for supporting evil against the good people of the state
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
michoim:

I support Saarki views. Always intelligent and objective.

....and you had to quote me to say that??..anyway Good for you,hope it adds to your bank account.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

on this patriotic move
Mumu, what of the "grasscutter"?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by tobida: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wen will dey ask sick Buhari to resign?

Saraki is not sick.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
If this is most important protest than revamping of the entire country then Nigeria is in a lone mess. Saving the face of the country should be the fighting of any useful Nigerian.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by apcisevil: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jabioro:
For the first time I saw sane protest... fro the northern part.. toor!
Why can't people like you ask them to protest for Buhari resignation and lopsided appointments?...evil hypocristes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Zaitoon: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
massinola:
where in minna please cos there's nothing like that here now. I stay in Bosso, went to Tunga since morning. On my way back to Bosso now. Where the protest de go on please
I'm currently serving in Minna too and that place looks like Mobil I think.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by temper674(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
U guys are foolish is now u just rember dat senators has do something during Jona time everything is Mr. President
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by apcisevil: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Origin:
We know the tribes who follow words with actions.

If Dem get answers now sombori go de shout y na only them Dem answer.

Some people can only shout no action. See people wet no go school yet dey fight for him right.

Stand up and take charge. Even if its against Buhari, even if its against your LGA chairman.
Yet you diabolically forgot how ipob has protested for what believed in....but diabolical people encouraged the army to kill them instead. ..diabolical hypocristes
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by deliveryboy: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
1. Senator Saraki was not elected in Niger state, only his electorate reserves the right to recall him not Niger people.
2. Do you all notice how the "illiterate" northern youths are clamoring for good governance from their political leaders, governors, senators et al, while our educated southern brothers keep trying to protect their own corrupt leaders and painting them as saints.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

on this patriotic move

They should have involved the occupy Nigeria group I would have participated

And it should have been nationwide

Even though I know some unreasonable people will say it's a paid protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by alaba223: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
while I am not against peaceful protest,I am not a support of ineffectual protest
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

....and you had to quote me to say that??..anyway Good for you,hope it adds to your bank account.

Ngo baiby calm down

Ow are the rogues called Senators doing?

My brother spoke well

We have to be objective in our approach to national issues
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Zaitoon:
I'm currently serving in Minna too and that place looks like Mobil I think.

That should be between gtb round about and Mobil

That new super mall besides frsc before zenith

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
apcisevil:

Why can't people like you ask them to protest for Buhari resignation and lopsided appointments?...evil hypocristes everywhere
You are shifting your civil responsibility to someone else.. is an abomination for you to do that?
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
michoim:

I support Sarrki views. Always intelligent and objective.

Thanks boss
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by blackboy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
When you and I and most Nigerians were calling for change or chanting CHANGE and Sai Baba in 2015 were we paid? 90% of us were not paid to call for change.

Now that most of us are condemning the administration and saying 2019 we will kick them out are we paid? No , most of us are not paid to be angry and disappointing at this administration.

But look at those guys in the picture. Tell me, honestly are 99% if not 100% of them paid to be carrying printed or written banners calling for all sorts are they not paid? From my own view most likely they were paid. This is not what we are calling for. This is what calls for continued corruption
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Patiently waiting for paid counter protest. Useless country, useless leaders.

Abeg who get Marvis number?the babe dey hungry me like shawama
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
How I wish other states could mobilize their youths and Let's all March down to Abuja.

If only I could get a Mega sponsor, is mobilize at least a hundred thousand's youths from the 36 states of the federation and get them down to the national assembly complex and occupy till we get our desires.

Planning and logistics, not a problem at all,and I assure that within a couple of weeks various things would have happened:

1. The Senate will have scrapped itself.

2. The so much talked about restructuring will be effected immediately.

3. The constitution given to us by the Nigerian army will be overhauled and redrafted .

4. The judiciary will be probed in earnest and erring judges prosecuted and jailed.

5. Devolution of power from the center and resource control will be part of the restructuring including state police.

The legislators will be held to ransom until our will supersedes or they starve to death.

Surrounded by 3.6 million youths, they'll have no choice.

That would be our revolution. cool
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
ipobbigot7:

You are still pained that your corrupt hero was humiliated out of office.

See your head.
Do I need to exchange words with u? No because the change is already doin the needful

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by mandax: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
newsynews:
Below are pictures of ongoing protest in Minna, Niger State. From the placards and banners carried by the posters, we can see that it is about the countless cases of corruption on the neck of the National Assembly Officials.

http://wotzup.ng/pictures-of-the-ongoing-protest-against-nass-taking-place-in-minna/
Saraki to go so that Nigeria can be worse than Idi Amin's Uganda. You protesters must prepare for your own Autocratic Republic without the east.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians are always on protest yet the protest does not yield any tangible result.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by joe4real12: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Godsate:
Welcome development. How I wish other states join the protest.
Have you joined?

I'm counting my money I can't join now. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.