Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) (27736 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Governors Move Against Senators (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by joe4real12: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Nigerians are always on protest yet the protest does not yield any tangible result.
The protesters don't even know what they're protesting about.
Most painful is the fact that most of them will be sidelined when payment is being made.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by opius: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Those that used NEPA bill as result to contest election must leave as well
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
So sad to see people elected based on trust dashing the hope of people they are suppose to assist by corrupt enrichment, until political position is made less attractive this nonsense won't end
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by mandax: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
How I wish other starters could mobilize their youths and Let's all March down to Abuja.

If only I could get a Mega sponsor, is mobilize at least a hundred thousand's youths from the 36 states of the federation and get them down to the national assembly complex and occupy till we get our desires.

Planning and logistics, not a problem at all,and I assure that within a couple of weeks various things would have happened:

2. The so much talked about restructuring will be effected immediately.

3. The constitution given to us by the Nigerian army will be overhauled and redrafted .

5. Devolution of power from the center and resource control will be part of the restructuring including state police.

Even if you sack Saraki, you can't get these remedies we all ask for.

In the NASS, Northern Nigeria draws overwhelming political over-representation from the undue 20 new states which northern soldiers scattered all over the north, such that no political restructuring, no devolution of powers, no new constitution except superficial amendment of the least knotty chapters of the constitution can be achieved.

If you are a Legislator from the south and asking for these changes above, when you finish your dogonturenchi on the floor of the NASS, there shall be vote. The north which profits from the present system and structure shall win the vote to have the political system, structure and constitution to stay.

Only a brawl shall end Nigeria's political quagmire. In that brawl, far north which has only Koran and cattle shall lose all.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Charly68: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ok now our mumu don do according to area father language..
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by olasaad(f): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
symbolofhope:
sarathief must go

afonja enudunjuyo

Omo mutairu lagbaji enough is enough

Lol.

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Zaitoon: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

That should be between gtb round about and Mobil

That new super mall besides frsc before zenith
yeah you are right.
Are you based in Minna ?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
They should wait till 2019 to change their Senators.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by adetayo234: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of Nigeria state

Come and see your mates fighting for their generation

Yet unborn

Let's move our country forward

How do you fight your own fight? By collecting BMC salary to defend Buhari's incompetence, right?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by bumi10(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
una do ta for road

ndi ara
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Joysmith2: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
ayamback:
useless paid hungry bastards
grin grin grin,wicked comment
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Burn down the NASS then they will start taking us seriously, already northern members of NASS are getting beaten up for betraying their people it is just the beginning
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ndcide(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
After the killing of biafra protesters and then the SERIOUS effort to stop the Tuface and Nigerians protest, and thereafter, There was government sponsored protest against Amnesty international, and I stand with Buhari rallies,

From that day, any protest / rally that is in support of this government is absolutely a paid protest /rally and has nothing to do with principles.

Like I said before, this government only created jobs in the protest industry.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
mandax:

In the NASS, Northern Nigeria draws overwhelming political over-representation from the undue 20 new states which northern soldiers scattered all over the north, such that no political restructuring, no devolution of powers, no new constitution except superficial amendment of the least knotty chapters of the constitution can be achieved.

If you are a Legislator from the south and asking for these changes above, when you finish your dogonturenchi on the floor of the NASS, there shall be vote. The north which profits from the present system and structure shall win the vote to have the political system, structure and constitution to stay.

Only a brawl shall end Nigeria's political quagmire. In that brawl, far north which has only Koran and cattle shall lose all.
To me you are not normal, have you ever taken a map of Nigeria and looked at what you call the north? People dey there and they also need representation. Plus this is not about North or South this is about separating with to ways of the past. Enough is enough for God's sake. I don't want to work all my life to pay tax to a bunch of corrupt ignorant folks. Saraki can never be my leader unless he is clean, i am more fit to be leader is my hands are clean. LET THEN ALLL GERROUT
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
mandax:

Lol.

Bro, Please note that I didn't say anything about going to the floor of the house to argue nonsense with the legislooters.

If we are able to mobilize a hundred thousand youths from each state of the federation, that would be 3.6 million youths marching towards Abuja.

You have that much youths surrounding the complex with the legislooters trapped within.

Within a couple of days, whatever refreshments that would be inside the building will be exhausted.

They will have to yield to our demands or starve to death.

Pretty difficult to dislodge or kill that number of youths especially with CNN, BBC, and Al Jazeerah cameras holding the vigil with us.

Nigerian politicians are leeches and they need to be dislodged.

The only way to do it is this.

Uniting the youths of various ethnic groups and religions for this cause will be a major boost for the country after the revolution, especially If it was successful. cool
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Zaitoon:
yeah you are right.
Are you based in Minna ?

Nop sis

But I do come in once in a while

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
ndcide:
After the killing of biafra protesters and then the SERIOUS effort to stop the Tuface and Nigerians protest, and thereafter, There was government sponsored protest against Amnesty international, and I stand with Buhari rallies,

From that day, any protest / rally that is in support of this government is absolutely a paid protest /rally and has nothing to do with principles.

Like I said before, this government only created jobs in the protest industry.
MuMu do you how many project is currently ongoing in you region done by PMB what is your governor and LG chaiman doing. O so don't care as long as there are your tribesmen. Go find yourself another country Nigeria for Nigerians
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
UK prime minister has just call for a general election on June 8 because some parlementarians thretened to sabotage her government and the Brexit situation. Let this country also go for new legislative elections. E don do I don't want these legislooters to carry salary and allowance for another 2 years
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
this is just the beginning soon Anarchy will follow
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Aliyuminna(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
massinola:
where in minna please cos there's nothing like that here now. I stay in Bosso, went to Tunga since morning. On my way back to Bosso now. Where the protest de go on please

That is definitely Minna. I didn't see the protest too
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Zaitoon: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

Nop sis

But I do come in once in a while

Alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ndcide(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
me69:
MuMu do you how many project is currently ongoing in you region done by PMB what is your governor and LG chaiman doing. O so don't care as long as there are your tribesmen. Go find yourself another country Nigeria for Nigerians

I don't know of anyone. I was in my home state, Delta state; during the Easter break, I did not see any project by the FG, neither did I see any across the three senatorial district.

Now for the whole of SS region? If there was any, you will publicize to make the FG look good.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by 2bam: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
organized protest headed by one of the suspended senators.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
ndcide:

I don't know of anyone. I was in my home state, Delta state; during the Easter break, I did not see any project by the FG, neither did I see any across the three senatorial district.

Now for the whole of SS region? If there was any, you will publicize to make the FG look good.
The FG is investing $20 billion in a gas city in Delta State so stop whining
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by higherpower: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
veekid:
Una don dey get sense small small
While you shield Your Own or just sit and do nothing
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ndcide(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
me69:
The FG is investing $20 billion in a gas city in Delta State so stop whining

The Ugborough gas project is not strange to me. I knew when the idea was vigorously being pushed. I knew when GEJ and Uduaghan did ground breaking, I knew when last Okowa visited Ugborode I also know that the FG is not doing anything tangible now, so go and sleep.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
I know the mufutaus and cone head ppl will soon join up....no problema,i gat no pity for saraki,but if saraki goes, the vegetable @ aso rock and god of the cone head ppl must also go,shikena gaskiya ne..
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by me69: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
ndcide:

The Ugborough gas project is not strange to me. I knew when the idea was vigorously being pushed. I knew when GEJ and Uduaghan did ground breaking, I knew when last Okowa visited Ugborode I also know that the FG is not doing anything tangible now, so go and sleep.
You are in denial, in the meantime why don't you go and ask ibori your money back they are the people holding you back not PMB
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by ndcide(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
me69:
You are in denial, in the meantime why don't you go and ask ibori your money back they are the people holding you back not PMB

You now want to use ibori as an excuse for the incompetence of the FG? when will you people stop.

The day you stop making excuses for this buhari government is the day you will be free from bondage.

How can you be making excuses for an ineffective government who's only commissioned project was the one that was 99%completed by the last government. Such hybrid buffoonery is what I've never see before.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by brojoshua: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
It is only in a corrupt country like ours that these men can become senators and also doing all they are doing. Surely it is only in a corrupt country.
Re: Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Zombies are at it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / 2023: Election Turn Out From 2007 Till Date (Picture)) / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.