Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot (20724 Views)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by daneni1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't really need to do much, all I do is go to 'Hi-manager' on my phone and disable some app from having access to d internet. shikena!! No matter wat I do, such app won't work with d internet except I enable it again. This saves data for me.
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by PrinceCasonic: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good Post, keep it up.
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by odimbannamdi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
ise82:

How much ??

Hello ise82.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Depending on the shoe, prices vary. Maximum price is 9k and minimum price is 8,500

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

Thanks!
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by stevedre: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

Always use a password!!!

Yesterday, Someone in my compuond left their hotspot on without password, so I decided to teach whoever that was a lesson.

I downloaded 22 episodes of the series I'm currently following.

Easter gift I persume. grin grin

Mind sharing the link ? Would love to download some eps of a movie. Thanks.
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by ise82(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello ise82.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Depending on the shoe, prices vary. Maximum price is 9k and minimum price is 8,500

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

We are based in Lagos and you can whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks!

Are they locally made? I'm just thinking about the materials; the sole and leather. How durable. because I bought some from Jumia that I couldn't wear because of poor quality materials. I had to dash them out.
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by Techm8: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2017
ise82:

Are they locally made? I'm just thinking about the materials; the sole and leather. How durable. because I bought some from Jumia that I couldn't wear because of poor quality materials. I had to dash them out.
It's not advisable to buy fashion items online here in Nigeria. There's always a problem of quality and wrong size every time
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by ise82(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yes. Very true.
Re: 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
ise82:

Hello ise82.

Apologies for just responding to you now.

Our shoes are foreign-made with the best of materials to meet the US specifications. Not only are they durable, they are also very comfortable to the feet.

A lot of nairalanders have bought them and they all have good reviews about the shoes.

You can check out our Nairaland thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? / DSS: Fear Of Buying Re-allocated SIM Grips Mobile Subscribers / If you could only have six apps, which ones would they be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.