Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices (13128 Views)

Order Your Shoes ,bags Etc Direct From Malaysia At Cheaper Price / Zara's Men Shoes At Whole Sale Price / Get Your Aba Made Shoes At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
UPDATE:

In a bid to continually provide you with quality shoes at affordable prices, prevent over-stocking of shoes and, ultimately, serve you more efficiently, we are pleased to inform you of the integration of our SHOES PRE-ORDER SCHEME, starting from page 3 of this thread

MODUS OPERANDI

- Pictures of shoes our manufacturers presently have in stock or can produce, along with their details (such as price, available sizes and colours) will be constantly posted on the thread.

- Upon finalization, a part payment of at least 50% of the price will be required to begin processing the request order

- Processing of request orders will be done every Wednesdays and Sundays

- Lead time will be from 8 – 12days (maximum) from the nearest date of request order processing

- Upon arrival of shoes, customers will be notified and given a 3days grace period to effect remaining payment and conclude pick-up, after which the shoe(s) will be put up for sale in the general market place, sold and the customer’s initial payment refunded

PUTTING THE MODUS OPERANDI IN PERSPECTIVE

Lets say today is Monday and you are interested in pre-ordering a Chukkas shoe displayed on this platform at 10,000naira. After getting satisfactory answers to your queries, and you make the 50% (5,000naira) part payment, your order will be processed/placed by Wednesday (the nearest day of request order processing), and the lead time for delivery of your desired shoe will be 8 – 12days (maximum) from that Wednesday

WHY WE THINK THIS IS A GOOD STEP TOWARDS SERVING YOU BETTER

We have had ugly experiences of people specifically requesting for shoes that were eventually gotten for them, but they failed to make payment to collect them. This tied down our limited working capital, preventing us from making shoes available for people who are ready to buy.

In an exchange rate volatile economy like ours, increase in exchange rate will not affect pre-order requests for which part payment has been made, even if the request is yet to processed by the nearest process order day. This means, you would be protected from increase in prices as long as your pre-order request has been part-paid for

We know it takes trust and sacrifice (“tying” down your money during the lead time period) to make pre-orders, and in an effort to show appreciation, we will constantly strive to make our prices cheaper than what is obtainable elsewhere

We are based in Lagos and offer "nearest popular bus-stop" delivery within Lagos free of charge. Deliveries outside Lagos with attract waybill charges on the account of the customer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
More pix

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
They look good but aba made is cheaper

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
They look good but aba made is cheaper

Price is not the only factor to consider when acquiring a shoe you intend using in the long term.

Quality and durability are most important. Besides, the cost of acquiring an Aba-made shoe in this era of dollar-hike is almost the same as acquiring a non-made-in-Aba shoe because they also import the materials.

And coupled with the risk of experiencing bad workmanship and inferior materials.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Happy Sunday guys...

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Exceptionally beautiful and high quality men's loafers for sale!

Sizes: 44

Colours: Black, golden brown, suede dark brown, navy blue and light army green

Price: *8,500naira*

Whatsapp/Call: 09083748635
I got big feet! 46 47...u got?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by stefanweeks: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Bros share ur phone no
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by rennylaw(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Happy Sunday guys...

Nice product I must say. Kindly share your phone number. I need large size 45 of this particular one.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by WaterDrunkard: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
What's your last price?... can you deliver outside lagos, ph to be precise

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

I got big feet! 46 47...u got?

Hello bro...thanks for showing interest.

At the moment, i have only size 44. But next consignment will contain large sizes.

I will notify you as soon as i get them.

Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
stefanweeks:
Bros share ur phone no
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
rennylaw:

Nice product I must say. Kindly share your phone number. I need large size 45 of this particular one.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

You can say that again, sir!

This consignment is supposed to be a pilot study to ascertain their quality and durability, and i must say, that the quality of those loafers are pristine!

However, i have just size 44 for now. But my next package will contain bigger sizes. I will notify you as soon as i get them.

I do appreciate your stopping by. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
What's your last price?... can you deliver outside lagos, ph to be precise

Hello sir...

The last price is 8,500.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro...thanks for showing interest.

At the moment, i have only size 44. But next consignment will contain large sizes.

I will notify you as soon as i get them.

Thanks for stopping by
No p...I'll be expecting
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2017
A beautiful morning to everybody!

These beautiful loafers are still very much available.

We are based in Lagos and will deliver to locations within Lagos at no extra charge.

If you are outside Lagos, and wish to buy just one pair, we will both bear the cost of waybilling it to your state. But if you are buying more than one, it will be at my cost.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by hylyne(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice shoes
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by mrsage(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some of us have small feet. Size 41. Don't forget us too

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
hylyne:
Nice shoes
thanks bro
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
mrsage:
Some of us have small feet. Size 41. Don't forget us too

Most of the calls i have been receiving are from people demanding for big sizes (45, 46), so my next batch of shoes will contain more of them.

Size 41 is quite small and it may be difficult for me to sell them. However, if you specifically need size 41, just indicate the type you want and i will bring it specifically for you.

Thanks for stopping by. I deeply appreciate
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Goodmorning guys!

We are still open for business
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by donshaddow(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Size 41 rocks. It's a general size. Had it been you have it i would have asked you to bring one today.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by 12month: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
u have size 46 or 47?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hi fafambo, stacyadams and AgbenuAnna.

The topic you saw my post on and consequently made inquiries about the loafers has been locked, so i cant respond to your mention there. Thats why i am mentioning here.

You can make your enquiries here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
12month:
u have size 46 or 47?

Hello sir,

Thanks for stopping by.

I have just size 44 for now. But i will be larger sizes soonest. Please follow this thread so that you will get notified as soon as they arrives. I will mention you, tho

Thank you
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
donshaddow:
Size 41 rocks. It's a general size. Had it been you have it i would have asked you to bring one today.

Honestly bro, i thought size 44 would be a most common and average size for most people. How wrong was i!!

I have been overwhelmed with calls and whatsapp contacts from prospective customers demanding for other sizes above and below size 44.

i will make adequate preparation in my next order.

Thanks guys, for stopping by. It is really encouraging and motivating. I appreciates

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Exquisite brown BASELONDON corporate shoe.

Size: 44
Price: 10,000

We have just one pair of this shoe.
Check out www.baselondon.com to get a glimpse of the peculiarity of the baselondon collections
Closed-up pictures will be provided later.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by zed7: 3:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Amazon bought loafers, nice sha, keep up the hustle but durability is an issue. Most guys wear 42, 43, 44. Keep that in mind when buying next time.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
zed7:
Amazon bought loafers, nice sha, keep up the hustle but durability is an issue. Most guys wear 42, 43, 44. Keep that in mind when buying next time.

Goodmorning guys.

Thanks for stopping by bro. Your comment is appreciated and your suggestion is well noted.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Upstepper: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just bought two pairs of these shoes and I can say they are very cool. And good costumer service. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Upstepper:
Just bought two pairs of these shoes and I can say they are very cool. And good costumer service. Keep it up

Thank you very much sir.

We are committed to providing quality shoes at reasonable prices.

I appreciate your patronage, hospitality, encouragement and business advice.

Keep having a lovely day, sir

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by dioman: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op, I need size 42...My location is Uyo, hope delivery wont be a problem. Respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend / Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! / How To Start A Frozen Fish/cold Room Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.