Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) (34473 Views)

Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by teelaw4life(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Iceprincehkn:
F for...

Flatron grin grin grin
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin abeg who die grin
Tenim47:
me am jst tired of typing RIP
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by darkid1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Police have pennel beated his eyes
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin abeg who die grin
them go soon anounce am now
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin rip in advance grin
Tenim47:

them go soon anounce am now
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by 2shur: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
The npf.
Wen it comes to yahoo guys
Petty thieves and unarmed civilians. Na always shina Rambo style.
But wen it comes to real robbery..
Bank robbery in progress
The npf come up with different excuses.
No fuel.
No bullets
No van
Hold up.
Abegi.
He shud do community service for one month.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by yemmight(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na dem now. Very aggressive, impatient set of people.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by hucienda: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
'high profile thief'

oh my
cheesy
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by AceSkillz01: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

That giy na omo nna grin

First and foremost, Yoruba no dey answer that kain english name. So, the guy is either from the south east, south south or middle belt.

No, looking at the fake name he used "Michael Mordi", only an Igbo person or someone conversant with Igbo names will choose that surname. Someone who isn't Igbo and wants to use an Igbo name will use popular names such as Nwachukwu, Chukwuka or even Chineke.

Besides, that guy's confidence despite been dealth a big blow to the eye seems very Igbo to me. If na Yoruba guy, im facial expression would read "Aiye mi ti ta grin".

As the representative of Ndigbo all over the internet, i hereby accept this impersonator as our personal person. I confer on him the "Onye oshi 1 of Lagos".

Your tribalism is aged and matured; almost like a fine wine. Don't mind all these fast food tribalists we get over here every day.

If you're gonna hate, at least do it with some finesse and class

Cheers to a tribalism connoisseur.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by jasawa: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmmm the hard working and industrious Ipob, i salute you.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

That giy na omo nna grin

First and foremost, Yoruba no dey answer that kain english name. So, the guy is either from the south east, south south or middle belt.

No, looking at the fake name he used "Michael Mordi", only an Igbo person or someone conversant with Igbo names will choose that surname. Someone who isn't Igbo and wants to use an Igbo name will use popular names such as Nwachukwu, Chukwuka or even Chineke.

Besides, that guy's confidence despite been dealth a big blow to the eye seems very Igbo to me. If na Yoruba guy, im facial expression would read "Aiye mi ti ta grin".

As the representative of Ndigbo all over the internet, i hereby accept this impersonator as our personal person. I confer on him the "Onye oshi 1 of Lagos".
grin grin grin

Didn't know you have a sense of humour.

Honestly, this forum is totally fvxked. Don't even feel like commenting on stuffs these days.. It can never be the same again..

1 Like

Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by smith666999(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
sadwhy is his eyes looking every where at the same time. criminality written all over him
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Khd95:
Who wants to bet,dis nigga na flatie

Take a good look at dat cone head naa, it's definitely dose from de southwàste

1 Like

Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
His middle name must be highly sophisticated and the back of his head cone like,uno... tobium1 sef see am grin grin
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Jarus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
My colleague lost his laptop at a high profile meeting (with oil and gas industry rofessionals ) in Eko Hotel recently. Likely stolen by this kind of person. I don't believe a staff of an oil company will steal laptop.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by comrChris(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
[i]Based on logistic grin grin,they say its rare to see a very intelligent lady but the case is different here on nairaland,based on comments,manner,tribal war etc ladies seem to be more intelligent

My observation tho
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Augustine Joseph? hmmm... undecided
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Fx55(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
That giy na omo nna grin

What about Aaron Samuel? He's an Afonja playing professional football for CSKA Moscow.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fx55:
What about Aaron Samuel? He's an Afonja playing professional football for CSKA Moscow.
I'm not saying it's not possible. It's just rare and Aaron Samuel happens to be one of those rare cases.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

That giy na omo nna grin

Well said, Wa gbayi!
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by lakes99: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2017
wordbank:
Augustine Joseph Radio** NCAN Do you copy? Do you copy? Halt!! I repeat halt Even the suspect eyes is confusing Name is confusing Halt until he's confirmed an afonja!
Lol
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Fx55(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm not saying it's not possible. It's just rare and Aaron Samuel happens to be one of those rare cases.
Afam, this one you're talking now is Bla Bla Bla... I also know about Desmond Elliot. There are hundreds and thousands of similar examples
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Fx55:
Afam, this one you're talking now is Bla Bla Bla... I also know about Desmond Elliot. There are hundreds and thousands of similar examples
I never said Yorubas don't bare English names. I specifically said that kind of english name. I know a Yoruba english name when i see it grin
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by Fx55(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
I never said Yorubas don't bare English names. I specifically said that kind of english name. I know a Yoruba english name when i see it grin
Tagging that criminal 'Omo Nna' based on mere conjectures and without any concrete evidence is very unacceptable to me. Come up with something better.
Re: Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) by tonycoto: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
someone will steal millions of dollars and pounds and bank these millions abroad, yet, go free because he or she got political contacts, some steal and bury it in grave yards, farms and the commoners are suffering. some kidnap and kill, yet, nothing happens to such, someone just steal phones and laptops because of hunger and hardship, you call it a high profile thief, God will punish you all. high profile my foot, what will you call the ones that steals millions and billions of dollars / pounds. what happen to all the billions recovered from abacha family? all of you deserve deaths by hanging for making the commoners suffer in such a terrible way. instead of you to caution the guy and find him a job to help himself n family, you are calling him a thief of high profile, did he steal with guns or kill anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / Two Ladies Stole N1M Worth Of Goods At A Shop In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.