Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State (44122 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by mikky4764(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How did he die?

read he was showing off some cool cash in a club, not everyone likes it wen u show off.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
It's a pity. In your next world if there's anything like that, you will not show off too much and you will be more careful with your life. RIP
Afonja and their way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by straight2point(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:
It's really a pity but the truth is dat this guy contributed to his death. I pray he rip

How did he contributes to his death? Did he commit a crime for coming to his country? That's very stupid conclusion from you

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by darkckUSA: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
ednut1:
rip, but u contributed to ur own death. going to flaunt dollars in a nigerian club

So no one has the right or freedom to enjoy his hard earned wealth in his country? Nigeria is a failed state and a great joke.. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
He's a sailor ooooooo

RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:

read he was showing off some cool cash in a club, not everyone likes it wen u show off.
Oh flaunting things... But modify your post to reflect what you mean else you be misconstrued.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:

[s]

read he was showing off some cool cash in a club, not everyone likes it wen u show off.[/s]

This yorubaa man pretending to be a female is the same person as Erngie above.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by oheni(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nah wah oh a whole US Army veteran and no single US military in sight...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by darkckUSA: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChristyB:
And they had to make sure American flag was spotted.
face cap and all (na american thingy)
RIP

Jealousy go kill you.. You even envy the dead..

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
_
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by MARKone(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm interested in knowing if the wife attended.

Don't think so, she would have been the one carrying the picture, while his sons follow suite, sad indeed.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Ashleydolls(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
It's a pity. In your next world if there's anything like that, you will not show off too much and you will be more careful with your life. RIP
must you comment?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by ChristyB(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
God forbid, it's obvious you don't know the real meaning of jealousy.
No be by force to quote me okay?
darkckUSA:

Jealousy go kill you.. You even envy the dead..
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Osashalom: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is really sad, what a national loss. Wicked generation
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by tiredface: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Any representative from the ------?? Just curious
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Braden6:
I really love traveling, but I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever visit places like Nigeria, Jamaica, Trinidad, etc.

There's no other place I'll rather be. I've been in the US continuously for 30 years. I was in Nigeria in nov, dec, Jan, feb and will be in may. It's a great destination.

Some caveat emptors.

Leave foreign thinking at murtala, blend in with the locals.

I bought and drive an older naija used 4runner so I don't stand out. I could have imported a much newer shiny rig but it will only draw the wrong attention. My truck is never washed during my stay and only detailed inside.

I don't go to big boys club. For what? I get my drinking on at small unassuming places and I keep my head low.

I'm disappointed in the fallen fighter, he let his guard down and lost situational awareness.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:
It's really a pity but the truth is dat this guy contributed to his death. I pray he rip
i don't understand how did he contribute to his own death? did he shoot himself?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by samuyafiiyawa: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
That is how stupid some people can be just to come home instead of happiness he recieved death
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by redcliff: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:

How?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
darkckUSA:

So no one has the right or freedom to enjoy his hard earned wealth in his country? Nigeria is a failed state and a great joke.. SMH
we know it is a failed state, but dont expose ur self to risk na.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Icecomrade: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
OsuIbo:
RIP to the dead. This man was killed by the ipods. If he had known he would have remained in the USA, he wouldn't have gone back to ipodland.

IPOB not IPODS

Ur so brain dead, that's the damage hate can cause your system
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

There's no other place I'll rather be. I've been in the US continuously for 30 years. I was in Nigeria in nov, dec, Jan, feb and will be in may. It's a great destination.

Some caveat emptors.

Leave foreign thinking at murtala, blend in with the locals.

I bought and drive an older naija used 4runner so I don't stand out. I could have imported a much newer shiny rig but it will only draw the wrong attention. My truck is never washed during my stay and only detailed inside.

I don't go to big boys club. For what? I get my drinking on at small unassuming places and I keep my head low.

I'm disappointed in the fallen fighter, he let his guard down and lost situational awareness.
Absolutely! but I am not prepared to pack or stop driving my Range of Rover 2016 in nigeria i just acquired it man! cheesy yes! his case was tragic but we can not just stop living life goes on!
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Organs(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:

Nonsense talk, as long as he is not infringing on the rights of others and it is not stolen money, anyone has the right to live life as they like, if you have $4 and you want to flaunt it loudly, its your prerogative, show it and do whatever, and if you want to live modestly and be simple its your cup of tea and if you have money but want to live like a pauper, doing manage, manage, its also your life, you have no right to dictate for anyone how they live or enjoy their wealth, its the fault of our security operatives and a total decay of the system. K.O Mbadiwe was very colourful during his days, he liked to dress flamboyantly and flaunt his wealth, that was cool, it is nobody's business and a lot liked him for it.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm interested in knowing if the wife attended.
Then we both have the same interest grin
To the guy, RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
imagine! I mean, life goes on! and it doesn't matter if he showed off or not they would have killed him anyway regardless
Organs:

Nonsense talk, as long as he is not infringing on the rights of others and it is not stolen money, anyone has the right to live life as they like, if you have $4 and you want to flaunt it loudly, its your prerogative, show it and do whatever, and if you want to live modestly and be simple its your cup of tea and if you have money but want to live like a pauper, doing manage, manage, its also your life, you have no right to dictate for anyone how they live or enjoy their wealth, its the fault of our security operatives and a total decay of the system. K.O Mbadiwe was very colourful during his days, he liked to dress flamboyantly and flaunt his wealth, that was cool, it is nobody's business and a lot liked him for it.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by iamhorny(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
oheni:
Nah wah oh a whole US Army veteran and no single US military in sight...
Good observations! perhaps they don't want to be murdered just like their colleague

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Braden6:
I'm not impressed
me too! angry
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by nkemdi89(f): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
maxiuc:
Am from Imo state ICANN tell that owerri is really a dangerous place to parade when u have alot of cash

i remembered when I came back from ordinary Abuja looking so fresh with my small ride

Mehn boys nearly kidnap me ooo
That's when you move on an unholy hour, IMO is one of the safest place in south east.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by cytell56: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
Wetin concern you?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Hades2016(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
The guy show off was just too much .... No be everybody like you ... RIP man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.