Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State (44121 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Southguy: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
awa:
Big lost to the nation
for where? The nation lost nothing
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
The young man was a Marine Veteran who was successfully discharged after a short service., stop this USArmy thing and give him his honor. sad

Rip bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by vheevhian(f): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Imo state is one hell of a dangerous place.
daamn!
And how do you know that? Does bad things not happen in your place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by toshmann(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

There's no other place I'll rather be. I've been in the US continuously for 30 years. I was in Nigeria in nov, dec, Jan, feb and will be in may. It's a great destination.

Some caveat emptors.

Leave foreign thinking at murtala, blend in with the locals.

I bought and drive an older naija used 4runner so I don't stand out. I could have imported a much newer shiny rig but it will only draw the wrong attention. My truck is never washed during my stay and only detailed inside.

I don't go to big boys club. For what? I get my drinking on at small unassuming places and I keep my head low.

I'm disappointed in the fallen fighter, he let his guard down and lost situational awareness.

So now we are blaming a man for showing off? Insteadnof focusing our energy on the killers we are blaming this man?

Even at that, when there are jealous home people who want you dead, they will find you even inside of your bathroom, if you like live in a mud house and sleep on a mat. They will find you and they will kill you. You nova see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by chibuike67(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wherever he is nw....he will be like. Wetin carry me come back naija sef? Na badht tin to vhisit my country?
Now see wetin dis low lives has done to me.
I for no near africa let alone nigeria.

MAY HIS SOUL RIp
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Okudiover(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by ismaxis: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rip]
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Was the wife and children present at the burial?

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is there still a government in Imo state
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
toshmann:

So now we are blaming a man for showing off? Insteadnof focusing our energy on the killers we are blaming this man?

Even at that, when there are jealous home people who want you dead, they will find you even inside of your bathroom, if you like live in a mud house and sleep on a mat. They will find you and they will kill you. You nova see anything.

Next time before I post I'll make sure it mimics your limited thoughts.

#NotASheeple

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! but I am not prepared to pack or stop driving my Range of Rover 2016 in nigeria i just acquired it man! cheesy yes! his case was tragic but we can not just stop living life goes on!

Exactly, we all have to make individual decisions.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Braden6:
I'm not impressed

Excellent, you're not in the intended demographics.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Exactly, we all have to make individual decisions.
well..Good luck with your decisions!
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by mekuso89(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
I heard he use to beat his wife
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
It's a pity. In your next world if there's anything like that, you will not show off too much and you will be more careful with your life. RIP

True my nigg%
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by mikky4764(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
straight2point:

How did he contributes to his death? Did he commit a crime for coming to his country? That's very stupid conclusion from you

tot u wld have asked me how
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by oheni(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
Good observations! perhaps they don't want to be murdered just like their colleague
lolz dats true sha
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Donjazzy12(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
It's a pity. In your next world if there's anything like that, you will not show off too much and you will be more careful with your life. RIP
Respect the dead you foolish oaf! As if you are perfect.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by MrGerald(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
maxiuc:
Am from Imo state ICANN tell that owerri is really a dangerous place to parade when u have alot of cash

i remembered when I came back from ordinary Abuja looking so fresh with my small ride

Mehn boys nearly kidnap me ooo
You can't come from Abuja and looking fresh, owerri even has more flexing than abuja where I live
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by kelly72: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Any suggestion that this guy contributed to his death is quite idiotic.
So if a man who has worked hard is enjoying the fruits of his labour,
the dullards who were chasing squirrels while he was toiling are justified to go kill him?
The Nigerian society died the day we started tolerating evil
Evil will reach every man who condone it.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by komekn(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikky4764:
It's really a pity but the truth is dat this guy contributed to his death. I pray he rip

What do you mean he wilfully contributed to his own death lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by komekn(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:

Can you explain, what constitutes showing off and when did that become a crime. And how did he show off.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by komekn(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

There's no other place I'll rather be. I've been in the US continuously for 30 years. I was in Nigeria in nov, dec, Jan, feb and will be in may. It's a great destination.

Some caveat emptors.

Leave foreign thinking at murtala, blend in with the locals.

I bought and drive an older naija used 4runner so I don't stand out. I could have imported a much newer shiny rig but it will only draw the wrong attention. My truck is never washed during my stay and only detailed inside.

I don't go to big boys club. For what? I get my drinking on at small unassuming places and I keep my head low.

I'm disappointed in the fallen fighter, he let his guard down and lost situational awareness.

So essentially you are living in fear. Paranoid and restricted, you have created your own self made prison.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by komekn(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hades2016:
The guy show off was just too much .... No be everybody like you ... RIP man

You really can't talk from hearsay and or your own parochial perceptions.

Please educate me what constitutes, show off was just too much.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by shibanbo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:

stupidity is your second name. Stupid girl
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
komekn:

So essentially you are living in fear. Paranoid and restricted, you have created your own self made prison.

I'm comfortable with the way I live my life and I'm living my dream.

You should focus on yours.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by mikky4764(f): 5:06am On Apr 19, 2017
komekn:

What do you mean he wilfully contributed to his own death lipsrsealed

read he was showing off some cool cash I'm a club, not everyone likes it wen u show off.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by airex(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Erngie:
Wers d showing off please? Get sense Abeg.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by hardbody: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
straight2point:
How did he contributes to his death? Did he commit a crime for coming to his country? That's very stupid conclusion from you

Did you ever read about his death or your memory is shallow. Do you suffer from amnesia? Pictures showed him lavishing dollars in a night club at owerri of all places, who does that and not expect boys to come for their own. The wife posited that he must have fought his assailants when they came for him, leading to his death. Although another angle was that the wife was complicit.

Anyways, it's a pity for the bereaved. He is a loss to womanhood from what I can see
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by YarimaOne(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2017
R I P
Re: Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State by Hades2016(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2017
komekn:

You really can't talk from hearsay and or your own parochial perceptions.

Please educate me what constitutes, show off was just too much.
my brother see I saw so many pictures of the guy throwing $ all around ... see in this recession even if you have you have to keep it coded not throwing money up and down like that, not even naira it was $ ... and we all know that naija guys can do anything to take that money away from you .... am not saying he shouldn't spend his money pls don't quote me wrong ..... am just saying the show off was just too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.